Author Topic: John Kerry Compares Himself to MLK, Churchill, And Lincoln For Tackling Global Warming  (Read 1237 times)

rangerrebew

John Kerry Compares Himself to MLK, Churchill, And Lincoln For Tackling Global Warming

03.14.2015 | Matt Schuck | 28

Speaking at a climate change forum this week, Secretary of State John Kerry likened his advocacy in combating ‘climate change’ to the work of Gandhi, Churchill MLK, Lincoln, and Mandela.

Churchill, as you know, helped defeat the Nazis.

But whatever.

“My heroes are people who dared to take on great challenges without knowing for certain what the outcome would be. Lincoln took risks, Gandhi took risks, Churchill took risks, Dr. King took risks, Mandela took risks, but that doesn’t mean that every risk-taker is a role model,” Kerry said speaking to the Atlantic Council as part of the “Road to Paris Climate Series.” (Video above.)

“Terrorism, extremism, epidemics, poverty, nuclear proliferation, all challenges that respect no borders – climate change belongs on that very same list. It is, indeed, one of the biggest threats facing our planet today,” he added.

The madness continued:

“Gambling with the future of Earth itself when we know full well what the outcome would be is beyond reckless. It is just plain immoral. And it is a risk that no one should take. We need to face reality. There is no planet B.”

So, not only does Kerry consider his duties today tantamount to the evil faced down by MLK, Lincoln, and Churchill; but Kerry thinks “climate change” is as dangerous as ISIS is.

God. Help. Us.

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2015/03/omg-john-kerry-compares-himself-to-mlk-churchill-and-lincoln/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Please give me a Nobel Peace Prize....
Please Please Please

Look! I'm doing great stuff! I deserve it! Pleeeeeeze....
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline kevindavis007

This is why I'm glad this guy lost... I remember during the 04 elections there where Conservatives who wanted Kerry to win....
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Mrs. libsrevil

Wonder if he'll put his money where his mouth is and actually lessen his "carbon footprint"? Nah....that kind of stuff is just for us peons.
We have to pay for his insanity. Swell.

Offline olde north church

What a bleep that creature is.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline flowers

He really wants that Nobel.

Offline kevindavis007

Wonder if he'll put his money where his mouth is and actually lessen his "carbon footprint"? Nah....that kind of stuff is just for us peons.
We have to pay for his insanity. Swell.

No he expect us peons to live a simple life.. Not people like him..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline mountaineer

Please give me a Nobel Peace Prize....
Please Please Please

Look! I'm doing great stuff! I deserve it! Pleeeeeeze....
Not satisfied with three unearned Purple Hearts, J. Effin' Kerry also seeks a Nobel Peace Prize as undeserved as Obama's.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

Not satisfied with three unearned Purple Hearts, J. Effin' Kerry also seeks a Nobel Peace Prize as undeserved as Obama's.
did you read that the committee fired the guy who put up obies name for the Nobel?

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
John "VC" Kerry says he does not want medals. Says he "threw them over the fence" at the White House. Bullshit. He still has every undeserved medal he managed to swindle from the military during his tour. This is a guy who continually recommended himself for this or that medal and occasionally made up his own medals that did not even exists.

And now, the guy who threw his medals away, according to him, is begging for a Nobel Peace Prize like a puppy begs for a treat. Disgusting.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
did you read that the committee fired the guy who put up obies name for the Nobel?

I seem to remember that one of the committee members, who was obviously more sober than the others, resigned, rather than to support the vote for Obama after he was in office for only 15 days.

When he saw Obama get the medal, he knew at that point that the award had no authenticity and had devolved into a joke. He was right.

Offline flowers

I seem to remember that one of the committee members, who was obviously more sober than the others, resigned, rather than to support the vote for Obama after he was in office for only 15 days.

When he saw Obama get the medal, he knew at that point that the award had no authenticity and had devolved into a joke. He was right.

Nobel Peace Prize Committee OUSTS Chairman Who Crowned Obama With $1.4 Million Award

http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/04/nobel-peace-prize-committee-ousts-chairman-who-crowned-obama-with-1-4-million-award/

Offline Mrs. libsrevil

Nobel Peace Prize Committee OUSTS Chairman Who Crowned Obama With $1.4 Million Award

http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/04/nobel-peace-prize-committee-ousts-chairman-who-crowned-obama-with-1-4-million-award/

That committee is only a front for liberal freaks.
Firing that loon is probably one of the only decent things they've done.

As media do a victory lap over Friday's Nobel Peace Prize announcement, it seems a metaphysical certitude that few Americans are aware of the other 180 nominees for the award besides the Global Warmingist-in-Chief Al Gore.

For instance, meet Irena Sendler, a 97-year-old Polish woman who saved 2,500 Jewish children from certain death in the Warsaw ghetto during World War II.

Hadn't heard of her? Well, don't feel bad, for since the Nobel Committee announced the nominees in February, there have only been 107 reports about Mrs. Sendler being one of them. By contrast, Al Gore and "Nobel" have been mentioned in 2,912.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2007/10/15/nobel-committee-bypassed-holocaust-savior-al-gore