Author Topic: ‘OH. MY. GOD.’ Creepy Joe Biden strikes again at swearing in of Defense Secretary Ashton Carter! [photo]  (Read 2881 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://twitchy.com/2015/02/17/oh-my-god-creepy-joe-biden-strikes-again-at-swearing-in-of-defense-secretary-ashton-carter-photo/?utm_source=autotweet&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitter

‘OH. MY. GOD.’ Creepy Joe Biden strikes again at swearing in of Defense Secretary Ashton Carter! [photo]
Posted at 11:33 am on February 17, 2015 by Twitchy Staff

Chris Cillizza        ✔ @TheFix
Follow
OH. MY. GOD. RT @jbendery: Biden hanging onto Ashton Carter's wife (and whispering things) at Carter's swearing-in...
10:24 AM - 17 Feb 2015

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'd be sitting in jail in DC..if anyone did that to me he would get a sharp elbow to the ribs...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline GourmetDan

You might be behind her but that's not your 'butt buddy', Joe...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Realize it's merely one photo shot, but can't help but notice she isn't very comfortable with his hands on her. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Lando Lincoln

Realize it's merely one photo shot, but can't help but notice she isn't very comfortable with his hands on her.

That seems obvious, doesn't it?  What a guy, Joe Biden!
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
That seems obvious, doesn't it?  What a guy, Joe Biden!

She is cringing, and I'm sure she is vomiting in her mouth!   

:3:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
LBJ used to waive his little LBJohnson around at people in the White House and pee in the corners (not kidding). Can you imagine what Biden would be like?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Joe Biden is not 'quirky'. He is not 'funny'.

Joe Biden is officially insane. Anyone who does not see this, is worse than he is.

You touch my wife, or my daughter, in that way...there will be a problem.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline olde north church

Joe Biden is not 'quirky'. He is not 'funny'.

Joe Biden is officially insane. Anyone who does not see this, is worse than he is.

You touch my wife, or my daughter, in that way...there will be a problem.

This is directly related to his not one but two (at least) aneurysms.  He is unqualified, as is Hillary Clinton, to serve as President.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Relic

This is directly related to his not one but two (at least) aneurysms.  He is unqualified, as is Hillary Clinton, to serve as President.

A liberal Democrat is qualified to be president, regardless of their lack of qualifications, or disqualifications.
Proof? Barack Obama.

A liberal Democrat is qualified to be president, regardless of their lack of qualifications, or disqualifications.
Proof? Barack Obama.

This is where Dr. Carson should really be speaking up.

Offline alicewonders

Brain damage is actually a PLUS on a Democrat's resume.

Unfortunately true.

Offline Relic

This is where Dr. Carson should really be speaking up.

The machine, the medial and the political establishment is very, very strong.
This is not a battle worth fighting. Unless Biden is the nominee, singling out this behavior would only leave the person speaking out open to attack from a multitude of angles. The GOP wing of the political establishment would happily conspire to hammer the nail that sticks up.

Offline musiclady

And if you add to it debauchery, it's an even stronger resume enhancer for them.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Lando Lincoln

You know, I agree with what everyone is saying and it is impossible for me to understand how any thoughtful, rational and engaged person can support these people.  But then, I see the postings on Facebook and elsewhere of people within my sphere whom I otherwise respect.  I listen to commentary from the left and read what they write (well... some, anyway) and I don't get it.  It is unfathomable to me.  When you combine these people with those who rely and receive from society, we are lost.  How can that be?

Today, the Virginia House Democrats walked out twice on a resolution vote to support Israel.  Yet, the Jewish population will happily vote for those Democrats.  How can this be?

Just, damn.
John Steinbeck

Offline Relic

You know, I agree with what everyone is saying and it is impossible for me to understand how any thoughtful, rational and engaged person can support these people.  But then, I see the postings on Facebook and elsewhere of people within my sphere whom I otherwise respect.  I listen to commentary from the left and read what they write (well... some, anyway) and I don't get it.  It is unfathomable to me.  When you combine these people with those who rely and receive from society, we are lost.  How can that be?

Today, the Virginia House Democrats walked out twice on a resolution vote to support Israel.  Yet, the Jewish population will happily vote for those Democrats.  How can this be?

Just, damn.

This is a lesson. A first hand lesson that will have some very painful results.

As a kid, when I was taught about Nazi Germany, I couldn't comprehend what had happened. I just wrote it off to Germans being evil, simply because they were Germans. When I was older, and I was taught about the treaty of Versailles and the crumbling German economy, that helped put the rise of Hitler into perspective, but it still didn't all fit for me. I still believed Germans were simply evil, something wrong in their DNA or something.

Now, I am watching otherwise good and thoughtful people vote for things and people that are deplorable. A soul-less political class, teamed with a dumbed down public, and a reprehensibly corrupt media leads to this kind of result.

It is out of our hands. The political class has no desire to change anything that is going on. And the people either ignore, or accept it.

Just, damn.

On TOS, I made a comment about how willing American Jews would vote for those who would send them up the chimney.  I was, of course, banned. 

Offline Lando Lincoln

This is a lesson. A first hand lesson that will have some very painful results.

As a kid, when I was taught about Nazi Germany, I couldn't comprehend what had happened. I just wrote it off to Germans being evil, simply because they were Germans. When I was older, and I was taught about the treaty of Versailles and the crumbling German economy, that helped put the rise of Hitler into perspective, but it still didn't all fit for me. I still believed Germans were simply evil, something wrong in their DNA or something.

Now, I am watching otherwise good and thoughtful people vote for things and people that are deplorable. A soul-less political class, teamed with a dumbed down public, and a reprehensibly corrupt media leads to this kind of result.

It is out of our hands. The political class has no desire to change anything that is going on. And the people either ignore, or accept it.

I follow and agree with what you wrote - up until the last.  I - at least - hope it is not entirely out of our hands.  I pray it does not happen, but if it is a cataclysmic event which must happen to reverse this slide we are in, I hope it is survivable and - forgive me Lord - I hope it is soon.  Make no mistake, the conflagration is coming.  Each day, the threat strengthens while we are weakened.  Winston Churchill said something to the effect that you must defeat the enemy when it can be defeated.  That time is growing very short. 

I wonder how Bibi will frame the issue when he speaks to Congress.  I am certain it will be stark.
John Steinbeck

Offline alicewonders

I follow and agree with what you wrote - up until the last.  I - at least - hope it is not entirely out of our hands.  I pray it does not happen, but if it is a cataclysmic event which must happen to reverse this slide we are in, I hope it is survivable and - forgive me Lord - I hope it is soon.  Make no mistake, the conflagration is coming.  Each day, the threat strengthens while we are weakened.  Winston Churchill said something to the effect that you must defeat the enemy when it can be defeated.  That time is growing very short. 

I wonder how Bibi will frame the issue when he speaks to Congress.  I am certain it will be stark.

I appreciate your words Lando, I think the same things.  The time is NOW - there is no time left. 

Offline Lando Lincoln

Meanwhile, we have Jocular Joe Biden robbing from the somber moment of a Cabinet Member nominee taking the oath of office.  Yuck... yuck.  What a clown. Yuck, indeed.
John Steinbeck

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Captioned on Twitter:  "Psst!   I'm not wearing any underwear!!"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

by CHARLIE SPIERING17 Feb 2015
Vice President Joe Biden, famous for being “super friendly” during formal events, placed his hands awkwardly on Stephanie Carter, the wife of the new Secretary of Defense Ash Carter.

After taking the oath of office, Carter took the podium for a speech. As Carter began speaking, Biden beckoned the Secretary’s wife over to him and stood behind her while placing both of his hands on her shoulders for a full 25 seconds before he whispered in her ear.

Just before Carter began introducing his wife, Biden quickly removed his hands from her shoulders and folded them behind his back.
Support the USO

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Old Handsy the walking phallus strikes again.
The Republic is lost.

Offline musiclady

Wow.  It's even creepier when you see the whole thing.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.