Author Topic: Michael Brown's mother goes ballistic, don't want no f**king calm  (Read 744 times)

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Michael Brown's mother goes ballistic, don't want no f**king calm
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 03:14:41 pm »

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 03:38:21 pm »

Those muther 'f'ers better fear for their life if they decide to rob me. I don't play games, and I have no famous 'White guilt'. If you mess with me, I will mess with you right back 10 time more. These Brown lovers need to realize that not everyon is a 5 foot Pakistani store clerk. There are some people out there who will hurt you. And I am one of them.

So, if I understand his arguement, robbery should be legal? We need to just stand back and let it happen?

If I was a cop, I would never go into a Black neighborhood. I would let them kill each other and stay out of it. It is obvious they do not want 'law'. It is obvious they do not want the 'poe-lise'. I would just let them take care of themselves. In a matter of weeks half the Blacks in town would be killed by the other half.

I just got a call that a Black guy robbed another Black guy, beat him, and raped his wife. Oh really? Yeah well, I'll get right on that, after lunch, and my nap.

If they want to live like and be animals, then let them go. The only thing I would do, is to work to keep them out of normal society.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 11:41:10 pm »
That is a photoshop. The moron's original sign didn't admit Brown's criminal behavior, but it really doesn't matter. Brown wasn't killed even because he robbed the store. He was killed only because he first attempted to kill someone who managed to get to a gun.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 11:59:31 pm »
That is a photoshop. The moron's original sign didn't admit Brown's criminal behavior, but it really doesn't matter. Brown wasn't killed even because he robbed the store. He was killed only because he first attempted to kill someone who managed to get to a gun.

Got a link or an unshopped version?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 12:03:07 am »
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 12:05:26 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 12:30:33 am »

Tankee

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 03:21:57 am »
The whole family is a real class act. She is right about one thing though, I don't care

Offline flowers

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2014, 03:14:14 pm »