Author Topic: Ted Cruz: The Era of Barack Obama’s Criminal Lawlessness Is OVER! (VIDEO)  (Read 434 times)

rangerrebew

Ted Cruz: The Era of Barack Obama’s Criminal Lawlessness Is OVER! (VIDEO)

Author:  Editor

Posted: November 6, 2014

After the historic Republican landslide on election night, no one had more reason to smile than Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcgzmMqMtSg
Why? Because it wasn’t just Democrats attacking him for his unbending stance on Obamacare, which lead to a temporary government shutdown. Instead, it was the Republican Party establishment, as they were concerned about the immediate poll numbers during the shutdown which could have harmed Republicans for years.

They were wrong, and Ted Cruz was very, very right.

Watch (above) as Cruz gave an exciting speech in Austin, Texas this week to explain why – with Republicans in charge of the Senate – the “era of Obama’s lawlessness is over.”

The American people have risen up and frankly, at the national level, they have given Republicans another chance. If and when we retake the majority nationally, it will be incumbent on Republicans to lead. To stand up with a bold positive, optimistic agenda to turn this country around, to bring back jobs and growth and opportunity.

Cruz was also quick to note that Republicans weren’t necessarily elected because anyone liked the Republican brand, but it was certainly a rejection of Obama’s out-of-control, unconstitutional agenda. He noted that Republicans have to focus like a laser on securing the border, protecting 2nd amendment rights, and repealing Obamacare if they want to maintain their majority.

Conservative principles won the day! And Ted Cruz just put Obama on notice.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/ted-cruz-era-barack-obamas-criminal-lawlessness-video/#ixzz3IUAjPHmf
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 02:04:12 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Lando Lincoln

I did something last night that I never do - I tuned in Chrissy Matthews on my drive home.  I was appalled at the character assassination he was delivering towards Cruz.  He even, I gather, showed side-by-side images of Senator Cruz and Senator McCarthy to illustrate the physical similarities.  It was really terrible, the anger and the hate.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck