Author Topic: Actor From Country That Coddles Muslim Rape Gangs Whines About Homophobic ‘Christian Far Right’ in America  (Read 714 times)

rangerrebew

- The PJ Tatler - http://pjmedia.com/tatler -

Actor From Country That Coddles Muslim Rape Gangs Whines About Homophobic ‘Christian Far Right’ in America

Posted By Stephen Kruiser On September 9, 2014 @ 5:54 pm In Entertainment,Islam,News,Politics | 52 Comments

(h/t The Truth Revolt)

Shut up and read your lines.

There’s still a lot of homophobia in the U.S., as well.

Oh, the Christian far right? Yes. Very homophobic. You need to have a female president next, and then after that, a gay president. That’s the full journey from Obama’s legacy onwards. There’s a great Morrissey lyric from “America Is Not the World” from You Are the Quarry that goes, “In America, the land of the free, they said / And of opportunity, in a just and truthful way / But where the president is never black, female or gay, and until that day / You’ve got nothing to say to me, to help me believe.” It’s quite an old song from before Obama took office, but you’ve done black, then you need to do female, then the next, gay.

Of course, that’s the mature, intellectual approach to picking a leader: based on a quota checklist from Morrissey.

I will wager good money that Benedict Cumberbatch wouldn’t be satisfied with a conservative gay or female (or gay female) POTUS. In the narrow-minded, limited reference world of the average entertainer, such a combination can’t possibly exist. In fact, your average high-profile liberal is basically a savage animal when dealing with powerful conservative females.

So he doesn’t really mean what he is saying.

Or he doesn’t understand it.

Which is why he should stick to scripts.

Article printed from The PJ Tatler: http://pjmedia.com/tatler

URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/09/09/actor-from-country-that-coddles-muslim-rape-gangs-whines-about-homophobic-christian-far-right-in-america/

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
He is about as far left as can be, always has been.  Everyone for years assumed he was homosexual because he is more active in their agenda than real homos are, but he isn't.  He just thinks their agenda is peachy for some reason.

A good actor, who is as dumb as a turnip.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline R4 TrumPence

I had never heard of him until i read this :shrug:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline olde north church

Or it could be one of those situations where he believes he will be the last killed in the takeover, not the first.  People can be strange birds.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline musiclady

How ironic that Cumberbatch played William Pitt, friend of William Wilberforce, in the movie "Amazing Grace."

It is the story of a man who, BECAUSE HE WAS A CHRISTIAN, led by GOD, almost single-handedly ended the slave trade in England.

I really, really wish these guys would just shut up and act.    **nononono*   
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GourmetDan

It’s quite an old song from before Obama took office, but you’ve done black, then you need to do female, then the next, gay.

You mean we don't get a twofer for Bambi?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
How ironic that Cumberbatch played William Pitt, friend of William Wilberforce, in the movie "Amazing Grace."

It is the story of a man who, BECAUSE HE WAS A CHRISTIAN, led by GOD, almost single-handedly ended the slave trade in England.

I really, really wish these guys would just shut up and act.    **nononono*   

By his own admission he played Pitt as a repressed homosexual.  The director was not amused when this came out.

Oceander

Why anyone bothers to give any credence to the political pronouncements of celebrities who don't have any other claim to expertise is beyond me.  That's like asking a plumber for an opinion on open heart surgery (or a heart surgeon for an opinion on your plumbing) - sure they both deal with pipes and pumps and "plumbing" but otherwise there's no similarity.

Offline musiclady

By his own admission he played Pitt as a repressed homosexual.  The director was not amused when this came out.

That's the first time I've heard that, AC.

SUCH a good movie.  So powerful.

It's no wonder the director was not pleased by his admission that he's a jerk and made up stupid stuff to play that role.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
That's the first time I've heard that, AC.

SUCH a good movie.  So powerful.

It's no wonder the director was not pleased by his admission that he's a jerk and made up stupid stuff to play that role.

Yeah, it's a good movie; I have it on DVD.

He did it because he said that Pitt was likely homosexual because he never had a relationship with a woman so therefore he must automatically be homosexual.  (The truth is, no one knows if Pitt was homosexual, heterosexual, or most likely asexual.)  Pitt just didn't seem to have any interest in romance whatsoever.  He was a workaholic which is part of the reason he died young, along with drinking way too much alcohol.

I guess he would say I'm homosexual because I've never had a relationship with a woman, but it's not because I haven't wanted one.  Woman just hate me for some reason.

Offline musiclady

Yeah, it's a good movie; I have it on DVD.

He did it because he said that Pitt was likely homosexual because he never had a relationship with a woman so therefore he must automatically be homosexual.  (The truth is, no one knows if Pitt was homosexual, heterosexual, or most likely asexual.)  Pitt just didn't seem to have any interest in romance whatsoever.  He was a workaholic which is part of the reason he died young, along with drinking way too much alcohol.

I guess he would say I'm homosexual because I've never had a relationship with a woman, but it's not because I haven't wanted one.  Woman just hate me for some reason.

As a leftist, he has an agenda that bears no relationship to reality.  All single men MUST be homosexual.....especially important historical figures......... because it fits their pro-homosexual template.

For heaven's sake, the Apostle Paul was not only single and straight, but also told others they ought to stay single too, so that they could do the work of Christ more effectively.

Leftists are just plain nuts.

(And, btw, I like you.........and I'm quite female, though not available.  ^-^ )

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
As a leftist, he has an agenda that bears no relationship to reality.  All single men MUST be homosexual.....especially important historical figures......... because it fits their pro-homosexual template.

For heaven's sake, the Apostle Paul was not only single and straight, but also told others they ought to stay single too, so that they could do the work of Christ more effectively.

Leftists are just plain nuts.

(And, btw, I like you.........and I'm quite female, though not available.  ^-^ )

As a historian, you don't even want to know how many arguments I've gotten into with leftists.  They believe nearly all historical males were homosexuals.  (There is actually a belief among many homosexuals and their leftist allies that homosexuality is actually the proper order of nature and they are superior in every aspect.)  The guy could be married for 50 years and have fathered 20 kids, and they would say he was just a repressed homo.

If you met me in person, you'd feel differently.

Offline musiclady

As a historian, you don't even want to know how many arguments I've gotten into with leftists.  They believe nearly all historical males were homosexuals.  (There is actually a belief among many homosexuals and their leftist allies that homosexuality is actually the proper order of nature and they are superior in every aspect.)  The guy could be married for 50 years and have fathered 20 kids, and they would say he was just a repressed homo.

If you met me in person, you'd feel differently.

Nah.............. you're bright and thoughtful.  I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy a personal conversation with you.  ^-^

(Though I may be old enough to be your grandmother!)

As for the left.  They're daft.  And sad excuses for human beings.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 02:13:50 am by musiclady »