Author Topic: 20 reasons to join the fight against the Far Left  (Read 46647 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: 20 reasons to join the fight against the Far Left
« Reply #425 on: October 18, 2017, 05:08:23 am »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #426 on: October 18, 2017, 05:08:37 am »
I demand that you admit to being miserable.

Or, at least, to making everyone else miserable.

Well, he's not making me miserable, so clearly not "everyone" else.  But, speaking of a miserable person, what was it about Hillary that you liked more than Trump when you said you wished she would win?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #427 on: October 18, 2017, 05:09:15 am »
So having a President who acts classy and says the right things is more important to you than actual tangible deeds. Boy you must have been in heaven since 1992 till Feb of this year.

Comportment IS important, as it indicates character. But I'm a merit guy.
So far there are no tangible deeds. Just everyone 'woohooing' over the rearrangement of deck chairs and Tump shaking his junk at 'the enemy'.

MEH. In caps.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #428 on: October 18, 2017, 05:12:20 am »

And I don't give two shits about him 'poking Hitlery in the eye'.
Again, sophomoric.  Woohooism.

Have you looked at the nation lately?  We are living in idiocracy.   

We like to think we are all intelligent reasoning beings,  but we are in fact primitive people who like to see combatants mock and malign each other before combat is began.   

"Sophomoric"  is exactly what human nature is tailored to like.    So is "Woohooism".   

That's why Liberals are so successful with their endless propaganda disguised as entertainment.  They know the world is a stage,  and so they put on the drama to get what they want.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #429 on: October 18, 2017, 05:12:35 am »
Well, he's not making me miserable, so clearly not "everyone" else.  But, speaking of a miserable person, what was it about Hillary that you liked more than Trump when you said you wished she would win?

And away we go......

Online roamer_1

« Reply #430 on: October 18, 2017, 05:13:45 am »

Have you looked at the nation lately?  We are living in idiocracy.   

So JOIN THEM?
Thanks, I have better things to do.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 05:14:05 am by roamer_1 »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #431 on: October 18, 2017, 05:21:37 am »
And away we go......

I think GLOW is more our style, don't you?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #432 on: October 18, 2017, 05:25:33 am »
Comportment IS important, as it indicates character. But I'm a merit guy.
So far there are no tangible deeds. Just everyone 'woohooing' over the rearrangement of deck chairs and Tump shaking his junk at 'the enemy'.

MEH. In caps.

Since you put it that way, you are so right. I think about the class and comportment of W every time I board a plane and a TSA worker finger rapes my daughter. I also think of how sincere Bush was every time I see the crippled shell shocked kid at the end of the road that took fire in Afghanistan well after Bush's term ended. I really am filled with pride when I think about the pinnacle of class and refinement Obama when I get put in lines and waiting lists for healthcare because my overpriced insurance doesn't do what it used to when it was half the price. 

Trump on the other hand. Now that you have me thinking I am outraged at his Twitting. Forget about him flushing alot of Obamas EO's, gutting Obamacare, Gorsich, fast response for natural disasters. All that shit is meaningless bullshit. We need to get back to smooth dignified leadership.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #433 on: October 18, 2017, 05:26:23 am »
I think GLOW is more our style, don't you?

Your style is whatever turns me on at the time.

Learn it. Live it. Love it.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #434 on: October 18, 2017, 05:27:25 am »

Yeah... Not quite what I had in mind, but thanks for trying.  :shrug:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #435 on: October 18, 2017, 05:30:21 am »
Yeah... Not quite what I had in mind, but thanks for trying.  :shrug:

It's October. Gotta be festive.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #436 on: October 18, 2017, 05:35:07 am »
Since you put it that way, you are so right. I think about the class and comportment of W every time I board a plane and a TSA worker finger rapes my daughter. I also think of how sincere Bush was every time I see the crippled shell shocked kid at the end of the road that took fire in Afghanistan well after Bush's term ended. I really am filled with pride when I think about the pinnacle of class and refinement Obama when I get put in lines and waiting lists for healthcare because my overpriced insurance doesn't do what it used to when it was half the price. 

I don't find any of the above to be examples of class or comportment.

Trump on the other hand. Now that you have me thinking I am outraged at his Twitting. Forget about him flushing alot of Obamas EO's, gutting Obamacare, Gorsich, fast response for natural disasters. All that shit is meaningless bullshit. We need to get back to smooth dignified leadership.

Yeah. Like I said, deck chairs. woohoo.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #437 on: October 18, 2017, 05:44:39 am »
@roamer_1
@Frank Cannon

You know what?  You're both right.  I'm saying this sincerely.  You're both right.  We should have gotten better than we got.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #438 on: October 18, 2017, 05:48:19 am »
You know what?  You're both right.  I'm saying this sincerely.  You're both right.  We should have gotten better than we got.

That's right. And that starts in principle, not populism.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #439 on: October 18, 2017, 05:48:59 am »
@roamer_1
@Frank Cannon

Your probably right. I have a high tolerance for political bullshit. Roamer not so much.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #440 on: October 18, 2017, 05:54:33 am »

@RoosGirl

What is wrong with you?  You have made that accusation without naming me on several threads. 

I have chosen not to respond to you because you have been vindictive and flat out crazy to me.

I never ever in a million, zillion years wanted Hillary to win and I never said so.

Now, I have been pretty kind to you so far, and I am not gonna engage is one of the petty feuds that  you love so much, but do not say that again.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #441 on: October 18, 2017, 05:57:22 am »
@RoosGirl

What is wrong with you?  You have made that accusation without naming me on several threads. 

I have chosen not to respond to you because you have been vindictive and flat out crazy to me.

I never ever in a million, zillion years wanted Hillary to win and I never said so.

Now, I have been pretty kind to you so far, and I am not gonna engage is one of the petty feuds that  you love so much, but do not say that again.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #442 on: October 18, 2017, 05:58:32 am »
@RoosGirl

Are you kidding?  I quoted you You YOU *YOU*, from your own posting history, saying you would rather have Hillary win than Trump.  Back up a few pages here and you'll see it.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #443 on: October 18, 2017, 06:00:01 am »

Frank, do not get any popcorn or adult beverage out as I am not gonna fight with this woman.

She is obsessed with me and not in a good way.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #444 on: October 18, 2017, 06:00:08 am »
Are you kidding?  I quoted you You YOU *YOU*, from your own posting history, saying you would rather have Hillary win than Trump.  Back up a few pages here and you'll see it.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #445 on: October 18, 2017, 06:00:48 am »
Here, I went and found it for you

I was fairly calm when I was sure Hillary would win.  If Trump has a glimmer of a chance, I won't be calm anymore.  I really would prefer Hillary and the thought of a trump win makes me realize it all the more.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #446 on: October 18, 2017, 06:03:07 am »

Relax, Frank.  No cat fights for you tonight.

Look at what she did.  Went back almost a year to find a post I made.  This is not healthy but I'm not gonna be her psychiatrist.

Offline RoosGirl

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #448 on: October 18, 2017, 06:06:02 am »
Relax, Frank.  No cat fights for you tonight.

Look at what she did.  Went back almost a year to find a post I made.  This is not healthy but I'm not gonna be her psychiatrist.

Yep, and you know why I went and grabbed that.  Cause you were lying all over the place earlier in this thread and attacking @Smokin Joe , who is too much of a gentleman to tell you what I will.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #449 on: October 18, 2017, 06:07:24 am »
Yep, and you know why I went and grabbed that.  Cause you were lying all over the place earlier in this thread and attacking @Smokin Joe , who is too much of a gentleman to tell you what I will.

Well that is true. You are no gentleman. Point for you.