Author Topic: 20 reasons to join the fight against the Far Left  (Read 46849 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: 20 reasons to join the fight against the Far Left
« Reply #375 on: October 17, 2017, 07:20:52 pm »
We have discussed other than social issues and disagreed. I have yet to see a single Conservative stance you have been willing to defend. No, your kind and mine are not in agreement, and will not be in agreement.

nuff said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMT4brMjjgM

Doesn't matter anyway - you're politically impotent by your own choice. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #376 on: October 17, 2017, 07:49:00 pm »
Doesn't matter anyway - you're politically impotent by your own choice.

Impotence is a party that is but a few degrees separate from it's opposition.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #377 on: October 17, 2017, 07:52:48 pm »
That’s right. All or nothing at all in a politically divided populace is not how to advance a conservative constitutionalist agenda. Reagan understood and practiced that. And Pres.Trump has now taken up Reagan’s mantle.

Trump couldn't hold Reagan's riding boots.

And he was anti abortion.

But hey thanks for stopping by and injecting your daily dose of Trump propaganda into a random discussion.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #378 on: October 17, 2017, 07:56:27 pm »
Trump couldn't hold Reagan's riding boots.

And he was anti abortion.

But hey thanks for stopping by and injecting your daily dose of Trump propaganda into a random discussion.

I have been chastised for being mean to you so I will just say, I enjoy your posts and did you know David Gold?  He was a conservative voice on Dallas radio for a long time and he was the first person I knew who used the term 'sheeple.'  I just ran across a picture of me with him at ... a TOS meeting.  One of Clinton's former girlfriends from Arkansas was also there (selling a book, of course)
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #379 on: October 17, 2017, 08:02:17 pm »
I have been chastised for being mean to you so I will just say, I enjoy your posts and did you know David Gold?  He was a conservative voice on Dallas radio for a long time and he was the first person I knew who used the term 'sheeple.'  I just ran across a picture of me with him at ... a TOS meeting.  One of Clinton's former girlfriends from Arkansas was also there (selling a book, of course)

I was at a couple of TOS meetings.  A cruise and Friva in Vegas....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #380 on: October 17, 2017, 10:35:37 pm »
Your cause is not a cause. The very essence of Conservatism is centered upon immovable truths, that you find sacrificial. I will have no part in it. I will stand on this same immovable ground and forego the shifting sands of your 'cause'. Screw your cause.

No different than right now.

Then so be it. When you have to squint to see the difference between the two, it really doesn't matter which 'side' wins. The fetid stench of Republican 'compromise' goes clean to the bone.

Even in your own words.

No squinting necessary to see the difference between Donald Trump, and Barack Obama or anyone else on the left.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #381 on: October 17, 2017, 11:19:24 pm »
No squinting necessary to see the difference between Donald Trump, and Barack Obama or anyone else on the left.

I see almost no difference.  The similarities, in fact, are almost eerie......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #382 on: October 18, 2017, 12:42:22 am »
I was at a couple of TOS meetings.  A cruise and Friva in Vegas....

Wow.  I remember those cruises ... never lucky enough to go on one.  This one was big and had speakers and then a get together.  I think it was in Grand Prairie or Arlington.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #383 on: October 18, 2017, 12:48:46 am »
Wow.  I remember those cruises ... never lucky enough to go on one.  This one was big and had speakers and then a get together.  I think it was in Grand Prairie or Arlington.

Well, the cruise was supposed to have David Horowtiz, but we were lied to and he wasn't there.  Friva had Laura Ingraham, but we didn't donate enough money to Jimrob to get to actually meet  her.  Threw out a couple of unautographed books because we were lied to.  Meh.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #384 on: October 18, 2017, 01:28:32 am »
Well, the cruise was supposed to have David Horowtiz, but we were lied to and he wasn't there.  Friva had Laura Ingraham, but we didn't donate enough money to Jimrob to get to actually meet  her.  Threw out a couple of unautographed books because we were lied to.  Meh.

Oh, no.  Well, at least you were on a cruise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #385 on: October 18, 2017, 01:42:12 am »
Oh, no.  Well, at least you were on a cruise.

It was fun...except for the times we had to waste listening to Bob J's stupid lectures (on the cruise and in Vegas).  We enjoyed the tours of Nassau.   :smokin:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #386 on: October 18, 2017, 02:04:25 am »
I see almost no difference. 

Helen Keller could see AND hear the difference....why is it, do you think, that the Far Left goes apoplectic at the mere mention of the name Trump?
I'll give you a hint...its not because they have any eerie similarities. Rather, they realize...quite astutely...that he is quite literally the opposite of all they advocate for and hold dear. Worse, like the countless conservatives they've cowed with their PC whip, Trump holds to his course like a mad bull after a red cape...they lose their cookies over him because they cannot stop or intimidate him.

Whatever he was in the past, he has become the antithesis of liberalism...and even they see it. Its astounding that anyone on the right could have so blinded themselves as to not see what's glaring in their face like 100 megaton flash.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 02:06:31 am by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #387 on: October 18, 2017, 02:24:34 am »
Been hearing and watching political party hacks in the GOP spew that bullshit for the better part of almost 30 years.   Your party that has been pushing that 'the perfect is the enemy of good' claptrap has absolutely NOTHING to show for their efforts except the fact that they are now indistinguishable from the Leftist Democrats.

Idiots keep insisting you choose the lesser Liberals and Leftists as your party rulers.  And your own party hacks and protagonists even right here on this board have openly stated that advancing a Conservative Constitutional agenda is no longer possible and a LOSING position politically, while advocating embracing the Democrat position and making Liberalism their own agenda.

You and your party stand for nothing but better managed Big Government Statism.

If you can't tell the difference between Neil Gorsuch and the leftist disease Elena Kagan...well then I hope you start paying better attention to the Supreme Court.

If we lose presidential elections, we lose the Supreme Court.

This is a huge positive factor in Republicans winning the presidency...keeping the Supreme Court as conservative as possible.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #388 on: October 18, 2017, 02:36:54 am »
Helen Keller could see AND hear the difference....why is it, do you think, that the Far Left goes apoplectic at the mere mention of the name Trump?

Oh horse crap. They'd go apoplectic if Lindsay freaking Graham was the president.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #389 on: October 18, 2017, 02:37:57 am »
If you can't tell the difference between Neil Gorsuch and the leftist disease Elena Kagan...well then I hope you start paying better attention to the Supreme Court.

This is a huge positive factor in Republicans winning the presidency...keeping the Supreme Court as conservative as possible.

Riiight... like that 'conservative icon', Roberts.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #390 on: October 18, 2017, 02:58:37 am »
Oh horse crap. They'd go apoplectic if Lindsay freaking Graham was the president.

No. No they wouldn't. Your kidding yourself.

Sure, they'd be critical of ANY GOP president...but the McCain's, Graham's and Bush's of the world slowly morph into a vanilla version of conservatism that becomes so benign its primary trait is banality. They cave to the PC enough to appease the Left, who still dislikes them but tolerates their presence without true hysterics. With Trump...they are 100% out of their minds in a tizzy of ever bubbling Trump Derangement Syndrome...kinda like Invar.

If you are SO blind you think there's no difference between a Neil Gorsuch...and an Elena Kagan...you've simply surrendered all of your mental faculties to your NT'ism. Its one thing to oppose the man, but to simply turn off your brain like that in favor of rampant emotionalism...well, its almost...liberal.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 02:59:13 am by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #391 on: October 18, 2017, 03:07:32 am »
No. No they wouldn't. Your kidding yourself.

Total pap. Geo. W. Bush faced every bit as much. Every single bit... And I don't like him either.

If you are SO blind you think there's no difference between a Neil Gorsuch...and an Elena Kagan...you've simply surrendered all of your mental faculties to your NT'ism.

I have said, over and again that I will withhold credit on judges specifically because of Roberts.
He too was sold as an originalist in the mold of Scalia, with high praise all around - and he (single-handedly) ushered in the most noxious unconstitutional law since friggin FDR.

Funny how there were many then mentioning all sorts of multi-dimensional chess in defense of his idiocy too.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 03:21:14 am by roamer_1 »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #392 on: October 18, 2017, 03:09:59 am »

So you bought the lie that liberty and the Constitution rests upon the whims of 9 justices in black robes.  Hooray for you.

So much for the Republic.

I do not know who this 'we' is that you reference losing presidential elections.  I don't subscribe to the idea of monarchy or dictatorship as long as it's "our guy".  I run far away from mobs of zealots who loft up political messiahs as national saviors.  History teaches that is the prudent thing to do.

As I said, your Republican party is dead to me.  It is just another arm of the federal Oligarchy that is soundly Statist and I have absolutely no intention of supporting it, or anyone in it.   Rather my whole purpose now is to assist in sending it to the grave of irrelevance with the Whigs as soon as possible by getting as many principles Conservatives out of it and into something new.

I'm living up to the title your compatriots tossed upon those of us who refused to support or vote for Trump.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #393 on: October 18, 2017, 03:30:38 am »
I'll give you a hint...its not because they have any eerie similarities. Rather, they realize...quite astutely...that he is quite literally the opposite of all they advocate for and hold dear. Worse, like the countless conservatives they've cowed with their PC whip, Trump holds to his course like a mad bull after a red cape...they lose their cookies over him because they cannot stop or intimidate him.

The left uses Drama as it's most effective tool.  (Do it for the Children!)  They are alarmed that their political enemy is a master of Drama and understands how to use it. 

Their arguments have always been unreasoned emotional arguments that do not always conform to known facts.   (We must ban guns to stop the killing!)  They know accuracy isn't important so long as the topic rouses sufficient passion in their target audience.  (The dumber,  more emotional part of the electorate.) 

Trump is hitting them with their own tactics,  but doing a better job of it than they are.  He's using emotion to persuade,  and anyone that knows anything about human nature can tell you that emotion always beats logic and reason.  Always. 

He's kicking their @$$ with their own best weapon,  and they know it.  That's why they are so alarmed at him. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #394 on: October 18, 2017, 03:49:32 am »
Riiight... like that 'conservative icon', Roberts.  *****rollingeyes*****

Roberts f*ed up big time on obamacare, no doubt about that.

But if Hillary won, and thank goodness she didn't, but if she did, then possibly Eric Holder or for sure some far leftist disease would be on the Supreme Court right now, and a lot of decisions are going to go 5-4.

If ya don't like the way our Founding Fathers set up our country, then maybe you should write a letter of complaint to the descendants of James Madison.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #395 on: October 18, 2017, 03:50:23 am »

So would I !!!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #396 on: October 18, 2017, 03:51:33 am »

The left uses Drama as it's most effective tool.  (Do it for the Children!)  They are alarmed that their political enemy is a master of Drama and understands how to use it. 

That is true.

Their arguments have always been unreasoned emotional arguments that do not always conform to known facts. [...] They know accuracy isn't important so long as the topic rouses sufficient passion in their target audience.

[...] 

Trump is hitting them with their own tactics,  but doing a better job of it than they are.  He's using emotion to persuade,  and anyone that knows anything about human nature can tell you that emotion always beats logic and reason.  Always. 

He's kicking their @$$ with their own best weapon,  and they know it.  That's why they are so alarmed at him.

That is probably true too -and why it does not translate into Conservatism, which is based in principle and truth.

And in that you readily admit that this Tump 'movement' is based in emotionalism, and is unconcerned with truth and reason. In that I will heartily concur.

And that emotional investment, against all principle and reason is different from the liberals how?
It is no different. And then you wonder why Conservatives remain against you.

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #397 on: October 18, 2017, 04:01:04 am »
So you bought the lie that liberty and the Constitution rests upon the whims of 9 justices in black robes.  Hooray for you.

So much for the Republic.

I do not know who this 'we' is that you reference losing presidential elections.  I don't subscribe to the idea of monarchy or dictatorship as long as it's "our guy".  I run far away from mobs of zealots who loft up political messiahs as national saviors.  History teaches that is the prudent thing to do.

As I said, your Republican party is dead to me.  It is just another arm of the federal Oligarchy that is soundly Statist and I have absolutely no intention of supporting it, or anyone in it.   Rather my whole purpose now is to assist in sending it to the grave of irrelevance with the Whigs as soon as possible by getting as many principles Conservatives out of it and into something new.

I'm living up to the title your compatriots tossed upon those of us who refused to support or vote for Trump.

"So you bought the lie that liberty and the Constitution rests upon the whims of 9 justices in black robes."

So you want the SS in black uniforms dispensing justice instead?

Our Founding Fathers truly were amazing to create the system of government that they did. It's a shame that some don't seem to appreciate it. Is it perfect? Of course not. I'd like to see the lifetime appointment aspect of Supreme Court justices be changed to say 20 years. But in any event, the system of government we have is by far the best that's ever been invented.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #398 on: October 18, 2017, 04:02:54 am »
Roberts f*ed up big time on obamacare, no doubt about that.

But if Hillary won, and thank goodness she didn't, but if she did, then possibly Eric Holder or for sure some far leftist disease would be on the Supreme Court right now, and a lot of decisions are going to go 5-4.

And holder would have decided Obamacare differently how? THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.
That's where your 'lesser evil' arguments completely disintegrate. It won't work anymore, at least on me, and more and more, I am not alone.

If ya don't like the way our Founding Fathers set up our country, then maybe you should write a letter of complaint to the descendants of James Madison.

If you'd care to read the fathers, you will find them vehemently opposed to party politics, and for this very reason. It is those who retain their principles that are in line with their position. I don't mind a party, but it is only as good as what it will stand for.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #399 on: October 18, 2017, 04:06:09 am »

And in that you readily admit that this Tump 'movement' is based in emotionalism, and is unconcerned with truth and reason. In that I will heartily concur.

And that emotional investment, against all principle and reason is different from the liberals how?
It is no different. And then you wonder why Conservatives remain against you.

I said he is using their tactics,  I didn't say he was advancing their ideology because he isn't.  He's advancing ours using their weapons.

Are you familiar with Rush Limbaugh using the phrase "green eyeshade lingo"?   He refers to Republican's tactics of citing droll numbers and figures to make a point,  while at the same time boring everyone to death so they stop listening.   

Using entertainment to get your point across is far more effective.   

Trump is advancing a conservative agenda using Liberal methods.   You may be upset that he's not doing it for the right reasons like "pure truth and principle",  but I am content to take the advancement of the right ideas even if it is being done for the wrong reasons.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —