Author Topic: Dem to introduce impeachment articles over Charlottesville  (Read 3406 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Dem to introduce impeachment articles over Charlottesville
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2017, 10:39:35 pm »
And when they can't impeach him, because there's nothing valid to actually impeach him for, they will get the stupid people in their stupid party all whipped up into a lather because Trump will have escaped justice or some other such nonsense.  Unfortunately stupid people do stupid things and win stupid prizes.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2017, 10:43:09 pm »
In all fairness, that's likely not in @Wingnut's lexicon.  I don't think he knows what a "pate" is....
I'd bet it is. He's smarter than he looks, most days.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2017, 10:49:27 pm »
I just heard that bit on my drive home (we have tape delay here).  It's a good one.  Also, it's good to know the Grand Wizard endorsed Hillary.  After I verify that I have some Bookface friends to drop that bomb on.  They've been riding me because Duke endorsed Trump.

Additionally you might want to check out who David Duke endorsed in the 2008 democratic primary. Yes, Barack Obama. Seems Duke hated Hillary.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2017, 10:55:46 pm »
Just now Sean replayed a golden oldie. Sound clip of Senator Clinton heaping praise by the bucketful on a former Exalted Cyclops of the KKK: Robert C. Byrd.

But, you see, that's not enough for the duplicitous media to point their fire at madam secretary, nor any of the other racist democrats, BJ, Gore, Biden. No, that's reserved for any republican in office who ever said they thought the film, Song of the South was a good flick. That's their playbook: paint all Republicans and conservatives as racists.

And along those lines here's an interesting fact. Guess who the Grand Wizard of KKK endorsed in the 2016 democrat primary? That's right, Hillary "I ain't no ways tiard" Clinton. And all I heard from the media was crickets.

Hypocrisy thy name is democrat.

They are stark raving nuts. Dangerous crazy people.

Wingnut

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2017, 11:14:02 pm »
In all fairness, that's likely not in @Wingnut's lexicon.  I don't think he knows what a "pate" is....

As the butt of the joke.... :nometalk:   I will take it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2017, 11:19:28 pm »
As the butt of the joke.... :nometalk:   I will take it.

I can't do it.  I had a bunch of "butt of the joke" pictures but I just can't do it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2017, 11:25:03 pm »
I can't do it.  I had a bunch of "butt of the joke" pictures but I just can't do it.

The Karma Police called you!  :)

Offline corbe

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2017, 11:31:29 pm »
   Oh, Butt I can @Cyber Liberty he's filling in for @Frank Cannon (who I detest) @Wingnut

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2017, 11:47:32 pm »
   Oh, Butt I can @Cyber Liberty he's filling in for @Frank Cannon (who I detest) @Wingnut

@Frank Cannon is a very good judge of character.  Please refrain from speaking poorly of him in my presence. On that request  I shall thank you in advance.  Now on to the present.   Please note that any further pings to "Wingnut"  will be ignored.  Further, those "pings"  will be forwarded to the management of this establishment in the form of a "Reported Post.  Hopefully they will be ignored like all my others!  888high58888

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2017, 11:55:09 pm »
The things ya see when ya ain't cruisin' in your Challenger.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2017, 12:05:45 am »
@Frank Cannon is a very good judge of character.  Please refrain from speaking poorly of him in my presence. On that request  I shall thank you in advance.  Now on to the present.   Please note that any further pings to "Wingnut"  will be ignored.  Further, those "pings"  will be forwarded to the management of this establishment in the form of a "Reported Post.  Hopefully they will be ignored like all my others!  888high58888

Report, I'll be fine unless Mod 2, 4 or 8 is awake, then It's a politically motivated Time-Out, you know those 3 don't suffer NT'ers very well.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2017, 12:14:18 am »
   Report, I'll be fine unless Mod 2, 4 or 8 is awake, then It's a politically motivated Time-Out, you know those 3 don't suffer NT'ers very well.

Thank you for not Pinging me with your soliloquy.   

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2017, 12:16:56 am »
Thank you for not Pinging me with your soliloquy.   

@Wingnut Wut?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2017, 12:20:43 am »
@Wingnut Wut?

Just say'n....He followed my request.  I thanked him. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2017, 12:23:25 am »
Just say'n....He followed my request.  I thanked him.

And you're welcome.  Were you dropped as a baby?
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2017, 12:44:35 am »

Yes, he was dropped, @Cyber Liberty on a rock, in his first moment. This is the last know photograph ever taken before Wingy was Born.

Wingnut

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2017, 12:53:26 am »

I was a breech birth.  What was your excuse?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2017, 12:55:35 am »
I was hatched. Then I ate all my other siblings.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Wingnut

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2017, 12:57:12 am »

One advantage to the 1st born rule!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2017, 01:05:52 am »
I was a breech birth.  What was your excuse?

Well, to be fair, that was likely to happen, whichever end came out first...
 :tongue2:
 :seeya:
 :beer:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2017, 01:28:37 am »

Cuckoo birds do one better.  The moms lay their eggs in other birds' nests.  When the chicks hatch, the cuckoo chick gets bigger faster and pushes the remaining chicks out of the nest.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2017, 01:47:43 am »
Cuckoo birds do one better.  The moms lay their eggs in other birds' nests.  When the chicks hatch, the cuckoo chick gets bigger faster and pushes the remaining chicks out of the nest.

I bet mom and pop are good with that too. With a little luck and a little help that cuckoo changeling can become a POTUS.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2017, 02:47:46 am »

Weird sentimental moment: My grandfather, God rest his soul, used to tell us that a bird pooped on a fence post and the sun hatched us! Now I'm going to pour another glass of wine.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2017, 02:49:29 am »
I bet mom and pop are good with that too. With a little luck and a little help that cuckoo changeling can become a POTUS.

[attachment deleted by admin]
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2017, 02:57:03 am »
Dem to introduce impeachment articles over Charlottesville

Sitting POTUS reprimands two warring idiot factions for violence, and he gets threatened with impeachment for doing so?

Looks like the dimocratic party picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.