Author Topic: Dem to introduce impeachment articles over Charlottesville  (Read 3419 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Dem to introduce impeachment articles over Charlottesville
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2017, 02:58:44 am »
Thank you for not Pinging me with your soliloquy.   

Good point.  Mods 1, 3, and 5 are pretty odd.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2017, 03:00:16 am »
The Karma Police called you!  :)

"This is what you'll get, when you mess with us"

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2017, 03:02:31 am »
Good point.  Mods 1, 3, and 5 are pretty odd.

And the others are even?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2017, 03:11:58 am »
And the others are even?

Mods 1, 3, and 5 are pretty odd. @catfish1957

Nah. They are still odd. Just not as pretty.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2017, 03:16:34 am »
I think now the Democrats' strategy is to try to annoy and frustrate Trump so much he just says "F___ it, I'm outta here!"

Online corbe

« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2017, 03:18:34 am »
   Is it a conspiracy that no one is talking about mod 7, never seen it, but I'd bet he/she/it exists?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2017, 03:26:15 am »
   Is it a conspiracy that no one is talking about mod 7, never seen it, but I'd bet he/she/it exists?

oh no

no

we shouldn't be so lucky

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2017, 03:56:05 am »
Overplaying their hand. They don't control the house nor is a bad statement a high crime. They pull this card now, they cant play that hand again.

It keeps headlines with the words Trump, klan, and nazi topical in the fake news...now they add the word impeachment...the rat coffers are getting fat again I bet.

and I bet the rats play this hand over and over again, for 3 reasons...
#1 It works
#2 They have a lot of practice doing it
#3 Trump sucks at not being a racist and nazi.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2017, 09:43:39 am »

And now for the part where I release the slobbering sycophant in me: Donald Trump hasn't a racist or anti Semitic bone in his body. The only problem I see with Trump are the lying fake news media, and a few posters around here.

Maybe I missed it.  Seems to be more alignment and support around here for Trump on this matter than anything else.  Anything specific to anyone calling Trump a racist here?  Not saying it didn't happen (I don't read every post) , but I didn't see it.

@aligncare
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 09:45:34 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2017, 09:46:07 am »

Yeah, you're right. And all those many Jews he has embraced into his family and all the support he gets from blacks such as Herman Cain, Larry Elder, Jesse Lee Peterson, Walter E. Williams shows us just how right you are about that #3 on your list there.

And now for the part where I release the slobbering sycophant in me: Donald Trump hasn't a racist or anti Semitic bone in his body. The only problem I see with Trump are the lying fake news media, and a few posters around here.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2017, 09:46:45 am »
Maybe I missed it.  Seems to be more alignment and support around here for Trump on this matter than anything else.  Anything specific to anyone calling Trump a racist here?  Not saying it didn't happen (I don't read every post) , but I didn't see it.

@aligncare
I missed it, too, unless the poster was referring to the MSM treatment of everything. IIRC, Trump decried all violent groups in Charlottesville.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis