Author Topic: Laura Ingraham: 'Never Trump' stands with Clinton and partial birth  (Read 16622 times)

Offline Axel

Re: Laura Ingraham: 'Never Trump' stands with Clinton and partial birth
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2016, 07:06:56 pm »

Does it bother one how merely being for the nominee subjects one to the most uncivil, hostile and basest comments.

Pot Kettle. And crocodile tears.

@TomSea

There's a contingent here that loathes Trump and by proxy, his supporters.

It is a sad, all consuming hatred. Look at how quick they have turned on their own. For some people, even ambivalence towards Trump is too much support, worthy of reprimand and scolding. The only reason I continue to post here in spite of all the meanness is I refuse to succumb to it.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 07:07:27 pm by Axel »
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2016, 07:08:56 pm »
@TomSea

It is a sad, all consuming hatred. Look at how quick they have turned on their own. For some people, even ambivalence towards Trump is too much support, worthy of reprimand and scolding. The only reason I continue to post here in spite of all the meanness is I refuse to succumb to it.
For you to say that on a thread accusing #Never Trump of being in favor of murdering babies, that's pretty deep. And I mean in the shovel ready sense.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline musiclady

« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2016, 07:10:44 pm »
@TomSea

Are you a fiction writer by trade, Axel??  Because this is off-the-wall fictional.

Trump is pro-abortion, and you and Laura Ingraham are trolling for him.

Why are you supporting a pro-abortion liberal and falsely claiming to be a conservative??

Does it stem from your deep seeded hatred for Conservatives?  Or is it integrity you despise??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2016, 07:11:38 pm »
For you to say that on a thread accusing #Never Trump of being in favor of murdering babies, that's pretty deep. And I mean in the shovel ready sense.

Ugly stuff spews from the keyboards of pro-abortion Trump lovers......

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2016, 07:13:39 pm »
@TomSea

You do realize...nah you don't ...so let me tell you...the reason so many of us have the reaction we do to Trump is based not only on his own erratic and out of control behavior...but it's also tied to the way his supporters on the various websites treat anyone who doesn't worship at Trump's feet the way they do.

We react to the bully behavior of the Trumpkins.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2016, 07:15:37 pm »
Ugly stuff spews from the keyboards of pro-abortion Trump lovers......
Well to be fair I don't doubt that their heart is in the right place. @TomSea for instance has done a good job keeping us up to date with new articles on the pro life news on this forum.

But I would like to see some respect that we aren't on the side of abortion either. Just my dos centavos.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2016, 07:17:31 pm »
@TomSea

See, you'de be wrong as usual. We loathe Trump as a politician. We loathe Trumps behavior, his flip flopping and his overall liberal history. But he is what he is. He can be no other.

YOU on the other hand are living vicariously through him. You have a choice to be 'other' and you won't. You parrot every bad thing about Trump as if you always held his beliefs as your own. Even when they invariably change week to week. Thats a whole other level of disgust we have for you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2016, 07:18:23 pm »

There are a lot of people here who do not like Trump but are going to vote for him because they dislike Hillary more.

There is no consuming hatred here...most here feel the need to confront and defend their conservative positions....we would all love to be united behind one conservative candidate but that isn't the case.

Sorry you feel the hatred here as I don't think anyone here wants that to happen.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2016, 07:29:42 pm »
Well to be fair I don't doubt that their heart is in the right place. @TomSea for instance has done a good job keeping us up to date with new articles on the pro life news on this forum.

But I would like to see some respect that we aren't on the side of abortion either. Just my dos centavos.

I'm sorry to disagree with you, but I highly doubt that Tom's heart is in the right place.

If it were, he would know that Trump is pro-abortion, that he STILL supports Planned Parenthood, even since he started pretending (i.e. lying) about being a Republican.

The fact of the matter is, that one of the main reasons so many of us are so strongly against Trump is that we are STRONGLY Pro-LIFE.

To come on a vile thread like this, where Laura Ingraham has made ugly, false accusations about people who are CLEARLY more pro-life that she is (since she's in love with Trump), and accuse Conservative Pro-Lifers of being pro-abortion is the lowest of the low.

If Tom's heart is in the right place, he'll stop lying about those of us for whom the life of the unborn is the highest priority.

It cannot be a priority to someone who is trolling for Trump.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2016, 07:31:38 pm »
@TomSea

I have no use for Trump, am surprised the GOP voters in sufficient number fell for that charlatan, and keep in mind that was less than half of the ballots cast, with an unknown number of Democrat and other crossover votes.
I have been well reminded that there are huge numbers of Republicans out there who would be all for boiling kittens alive if that was the position their candidate espoused during the general election. Party before principle.
I can understand the concept of people wanting their "Party" to win, regardless of what that party stands for.
What I do not understand nor endorse is the abandonment of principle to "win".
That is the very 'ends justify the means' argument the Liberals use, and what's worse, if the party stands for no principles, just "winning", then that is a hollow "victory" indeed. You only fall prey to electing people with the same principles as the other Party's people, at which point the only significant difference is the label on the package. It is still poison inside.

I don't hate anyone, not even Trump, but I find the lies, the corruption, the gross emotional manipulation of the uninformed, and the misrepresentation of a set of beliefs as something they are not to be anathema.
Those who embrace such tactics for deception or trickery to attempt to secure an electoral victory which would effectively mean the Republican Party disavows the very conservative principles many of us hold fast to, may do so, but will do so without our support, now, and in some cases ever again.
The Party name will have become meaningless in terms of ideology, just another label. Sorry, But I don't ride for that brand.

If you choose to embrace that, you are not one of 'my own', you have just exposed yourself as someone who is not an ally. So, just because we have realized the schism that exists there, doesn't mean anyone turned on anyone, or that we hate anyone, just that you have turned your back on principle to support Party, and there we part company.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2016, 07:36:30 pm »
Those who profess to be pro life cannot possibly promote tRump.   He was for partial birth abortion when he was a NY dem  He proclaimed support for Planned Parenthood on one of the first days out as a republican.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2016, 07:41:42 pm »
Those who profess to be pro life cannot possibly promote tRump.   He was for partial birth abortion when he was a NY dem  He proclaimed support for Planned Parenthood on one of the first days out as a republican.

Exactly.  Trump openly supported killing babies being born after it was well known that it was outright murder to do so.

The horror of the act was out there, and he still supported it.

Pretending to be pro-life to run for the presidency and still being stupid and pro-abortion enough to publicly praise (not just support, but PRAISE) the vilest, most evil organization on earth, should prove to anyone who cares that Trump is still a leftist pro-abort.

That's why Ingraham's filthy attack on pro-lifers is so low.

Offline Resp3

« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2016, 08:21:11 pm »
Why don't we let Trump explain his views on abortion...

Trump: I would change GOP platform on abortion

CNN — Donald Trump said Thursday he would change the Republican Party platform's position on abortion to include exceptions for rape, incest and the life of the mother.

Trump made the remarks during a town hall on the "Today" show on NBC on Thursday morning when host Savannah Guthrie asked him about abortion exceptions.

"The Republican platform every four years has a provision that states that the right of the unborn child should not be infringed," Guthrie said. "And it makes no exceptions for rape, for incest, for the life of the mother. Would you want to change the Republican platform to include the (abortion) exceptions that you have?"

"Yes, I would. Yes, I would. Absolutely," Trump said. "For the three exceptions, I would."

Currently, the Republican platform abortion policy reads: "We assert the sanctity of human life and affirm that the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed."

more...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/21/politics/donald-trump-republican-platform-abortion/index.html

Offline musiclady

« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2016, 09:03:48 pm »
Why don't we let Trump explain his views on abortion...

The problem with that is that it assumes that Trump is telling the truth.  And since he lies at least half of the time he speaks, one can't rely on anything he says at any time as being truthful.

Now he's running as a "Republican" so he's pretending to be more pro-life than he is.   What he said before he was running was more reliable as to what he actually thinks.

Offline Resp3

« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2016, 09:18:16 pm »
The problem with that is that it assumes that Trump is telling the truth.  And since he lies at least half of the time he speaks, one can't rely on anything he says at any time as being truthful.

Now he's running as a "Republican" so he's pretending to be more pro-life than he is.   What he said before he was running was more reliable as to what he actually thinks.

Actually it's hard to tell when Trump is lying or truthing when it comes to abortion...

Donald Trump took 5 different positions on abortion in 3 days

But as it turns out — and as it has turned out repeatedly over the course of his life — that was not, in fact, Trump’s final position on the subject. This past week alone, he has held multiple contradicting positions, including that one. So we figured that a timeline was in order, so that you could see the date and time and know, concretely, what Trump’s abortion position was at that moment.

Though he might deny it.

April 1989

Trump co-sponsored a dinner at the Plaza Hotel in Manhattan (which he then owned) honoring Robin Chandler Duke, a former president of NARAL. He chose not to attend, the New York Times reported, after his family was threatened by anti-abortion activists.

more....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/04/03/donald-trumps-ever-shifting-positions-on-abortion/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2016, 09:18:51 pm »
And what has Ted Cruz done for the right to life, not 5% of what Governor Mike Pence has.

Remember?
Pence is on the ballot for President? News to me. Unless Trump is elected, alternate reality maybe, and dies, Pence aint nothin but a doorstop in the White House, the V.P. doesn't have spit to do with policy and Trump doesn't listen to anything except maybe the little head between his legs and whats sad is that is the smarter one.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 09:44:16 pm by GtHawk »

Online corbe

« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2016, 09:25:18 pm »
  Pence sold out his constituents when he refused to sign the 'Religious Liberty' Bill his state congress put before him. Just another sellout politician.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2016, 09:30:23 pm »
Trump made the remarks during a town hall on the "Today" show on NBC on Thursday morning when host Savannah Guthrie asked him about abortion exceptions.

"The Republican platform every four years has a provision that states that the right of the unborn child should not be infringed," Guthrie said. "And it makes no exceptions for rape, for incest, for the life of the mother. Would you want to change the Republican platform to include the (abortion) exceptions that you have?"

"Yes, I would. Yes, I would. Absolutely," Trump said. "For the three exceptions, I would."

Isn't that such a typical Trump answer? No real depth. No true conviction. He's asked a leading question by a leftist host and gives a lame, squishy answer. But on Wednesday night, he was immovable in his denouncement of partial-birth abortion. Uh, Donald. You do know what "excuse" is used to perform partial birth abortion, right? Let's all say it together, folks: "the life of the mother."

As for the rape exception...
Click here-->There are no orphans of God; God leaves no one behind. Rape exception abortion kills who God has created for His purpose and plan. ALL LIFE HAS VALUE. Unfortunately, Mr. Robison has embraced the dark side, having become a member of the gang of Christian apologists.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2016, 09:38:43 pm »

Actually it's hard to tell when Trump is lying or truthing when it comes to abortion...

Donald Trump took 5 different positions on abortion in 3 days

But as it turns out — and as it has turned out repeatedly over the course of his life — that was not, in fact, Trump’s final position on the subject. This past week alone, he has held multiple contradicting positions, including that one. So we figured that a timeline was in order, so that you could see the date and time and know, concretely, what Trump’s abortion position was at that moment.

Though he might deny it.

April 1989

Trump co-sponsored a dinner at the Plaza Hotel in Manhattan (which he then owned) honoring Robin Chandler Duke, a former president of NARAL. He chose not to attend, the New York Times reported, after his family was threatened by anti-abortion activists.

more....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/04/03/donald-trumps-ever-shifting-positions-on-abortion/

Proof that he makes it up as he goes along with no regard to truth.

If any pro-lifer has listened to him babble and bobble on the subject of the sanctity of life, you know that he never gave the subject a serious thought before someone asked him.

And if anyone, including Laura Ingraham, thinks he is actually pro-life, they're deluding themselves.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2016, 09:41:50 pm »
@TomSea

I don't loath all Trump supporters, only the mindless trumpkins that gobble up every bit of gibberish that he utters as gospel and insult, ridicule and attempt to minimize anyone that won't swear fealty to their Orange Julius. But you are right about one thing I do loath Trump, just as much as I loath Clinton, they both believe they are entitled to do whatever they want.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2016, 09:51:28 pm »
Hannity now has the number one show on cable news. Megyn NeverTrump Kelly has the lowest
First off, being the number one cable news show is like being the tallest midget. Less than 1% of the American public watches those shows, and even then, it's mostly over 50.

Second, do you not remember Kelly's gushing interview with Trump?

Third, NPR has soared past Hannity in listenership. He's being outdrawn by All Things Considered now. He's lost at least 10% of his listenership, and that was BEFORE Talkers magazine stopped measuring earlier this year.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2016, 10:17:13 pm »
Donald Trump on abortion:

- Millions are helped by Planned Parenthood, but defund it. (Feb 2016)
   - Planned Parenthood does great work on women's health. (Feb 2016)
   - Defund Planned Parenthood. (Oct 2015)
   -Planned Parenthood is important, but abortions must stop. (Aug 2015)
    -I have evolved on abortion issue, like Reagan evolved. (Aug 2015)
  -  Ban late abortions; exceptions for rape, incest or health. (Jun 2015)
  -  Undecided on embryonic stem cell research. (Apr 2011)
  -  I am now pro-life; after years of being pro-choice. (Apr 2011)
  -  I changed my views to pro-life based on personal stories. (Apr 2011)
  -  I am pro-life; fight ObamaCare abortion funding. (Feb 2011)
   - Pro-choice, but ban partial birth abortion. (Jul 2000)
  -  Favors abortion rights but respects opposition. (Dec 1999)

http://www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm

Trump quotes on abortion:

http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Abortion.htm
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2016, 10:22:39 pm »

There is a contingent here that loathes liberals.  Trump is a liberal and so are his supporters.  Not hard to figure out.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

geronl

« Reply #98 on: October 22, 2016, 12:12:50 am »
He postulated about 6 different positions in 24 hours in April and settled on keeping the abortion laws as they are.

Offline Axel

« Reply #99 on: October 22, 2016, 02:22:18 pm »

Hillary was also a Goldwater Girl. Are you going to vote for her because she's a bastion of conservatism?
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election