Author Topic: Laura Ingraham: 'Never Trump' stands with Clinton and partial birth  (Read 16667 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Laura Ingraham: 'Never Trump' stands with Clinton and partial birth
« Reply #150 on: October 22, 2016, 10:11:48 pm »
Strange comment for someone defending sin, isn't it?

He's projecting, thats all. In this case, the illusion he's something he's not.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #151 on: October 22, 2016, 10:15:17 pm »
He's projecting, thats all. In this case, the illusion he's something he's not.

Well, it's pretty clear what he IS.

And ineffective missionary for the religion of Trump.

I hope he hasn't quit his day job.  He stinks at this one.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

geronl

« Reply #152 on: October 22, 2016, 10:37:42 pm »
I do not see how these talk radio fools can ever regain their credibility

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #153 on: October 22, 2016, 10:42:33 pm »
Diane Ladd was the original Flo.

Polly Holliday was the funnier Flo . . .

Polly Holliday as Flo

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #154 on: October 22, 2016, 10:55:53 pm »
One of the funny ironies of this election.... 
The candidate one assumes to be pro-life actually was involved in increasing abortions and still will fund them, and a candidate one assumes to be pro-choice actually took major steps to decrease abortions and opposes taxpayer funding of them.

Trump is running for a party with a pro-life platform but is the only candidate out of all (that I'm aware) to have personally paid for abortions (directly, not funding bills).
Gary Johnson is personally pro-choice, but is the only candidate left who actually signed a bill into law restricting abortions and is the only candidate who has promised to completely stop abortion funding and planned parenthood funding 100%.

Offline bilo

« Reply #155 on: October 22, 2016, 10:58:02 pm »

I don't either.

I think most of them will fall in line with the new populist party that will be promoted by the new Trump news network that will be created after Trump loses the election. They will scream and yell and the Pubs will be a minority party in the near future, especially after they sign off on immigration reform with border control in name only.

Conservatism is in decline. It doesn't mean it's wrong, it's not. It's in decline because in order for it to thrive and grow it requires an educated population that believes in individual liberty, property rights and consequences for decisions that are made. We no longer have any of these qualities in abundance in this country. Talk radio use to be a source for serious intellectual discussion and like everything else has devolved into an emotion driven belief system. So it's no surprise when someone rejects the newly appointed political savior that emotional response is that person, or persons, supports evil incarnate. In this case the evil incarnate is hillary.

Where were these "high minded" talk radio folks when the nominee was being selected. Other than Levin, I don't remember any of them pointing out what a disaster it would be to nominate someone with no moral foundation and an inability to control himself when he's goaded by his opponent.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #156 on: October 22, 2016, 11:36:56 pm »

Because their audience are sheep.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #157 on: October 22, 2016, 11:59:36 pm »
I defended Mitt's record in '12, I got to learn it well.

http://www.massresistance.org/romney/ <--- So read up on that.

So, if one defended Mitt; which could be done and there is no real reason to do it again, this is gravy now because Trump has never actually enacted legislation.  What he said was in 1999.

Again, we are out of the primaries, where Trump was never my choice candidate as in 2012, I was for Santorum not Romney.  My record is pretty clear, I never voted for Trump in the daily polls at FR, I voted for Cruz usually and I broke and voted for Kasich 1 time as well as Carson, maybe more than once.

Point being, if one could vote for Romney just say based on the pro-life issue, Trump has less baggage on that one issue.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #158 on: October 23, 2016, 12:06:21 am »
I defended Mitt's record in '12, I got to learn it well.

http://www.massresistance.org/romney/ <--- So read up on that.

So, if one defended Mitt; which could be done and there is no real reason to do it again, this is gravy now because Trump has never actually enacted legislation.  What he said was in 1999.

Again, we are out of the primaries, where Trump was never my choice candidate as in 2012, I was for Santorum not Romney.  My record is pretty clear, I never voted for Trump in the daily polls at FR, I voted for Cruz usually and I broke and voted for Kasich 1 time as well as Carson, maybe more than once.

Point being, if one could vote for Romney just say based on the pro-life issue, Trump has less baggage on that one issue.

I posted links which contains proof Romney lied. You voted for him and defend it. You defend an abortion legislator and profiteer. Period.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #159 on: October 23, 2016, 12:09:37 am »
Because their audience are sheep.

Less and less so... In part, I suppose, it is a matter of things getting so bad that folks just can't sweep it under the rug anymore, but a whole bunch are choosing. I was the only Independent among my friends in 2007... now I don't know a single Republican. The three that were left after Romney, jumped ship over Trump.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #160 on: October 23, 2016, 12:23:32 am »
3000 abortion clinics, or 1800, what ever the number, it's a lot, have been close since 1992;

MS and MO have but one clinic in the whole state.

I'd suggest one get informed on what the pro-life organizations have done.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #161 on: October 23, 2016, 12:32:27 am »
3000 abortion clinics, or 1800, what ever the number, it's a lot, have been close since 1992;

MS and MO have but one clinic in the whole state.

I'd suggest one get informed on what the pro-life organizations have done.

No thanks to people trying to elect pro abortion Republicans.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #162 on: October 23, 2016, 01:51:34 am »
Laura Ingraham likewise is a reknown Pro-Lifer, maybe a convert to Catholicism, so if one wants to attack people with long records of being pro-life, that's not my problem.

Trump has many pro-life supporters, insult them all if that is what it takes.
Okie dokie. I will. How in the world can anyone pro-llife support that man? What over rode your respect for those babies enough to get you to support him? Enquiring minds want to know?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jpsb

« Reply #163 on: October 23, 2016, 09:01:22 am »
It is very simple, NeverTrumpers are helping elect the biggest supporter of "woman health" ever. She will pack the courts judges that are pro choice. Trump on the other hand is pro-life. And is on record as saying he will appoint pro-life judges. So now tell me who has the credibility problem.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #164 on: October 23, 2016, 12:27:44 pm »
It is very simple, NeverTrumpers are helping elect the biggest supporter of "woman health" ever. She will pack the courts judges that are pro choice.
You act as if you are entitled to our votes, and our not bowing down is the cause of Hillary Clinton winning. The reality is that choosing a reality show star was the real reason Hillary even stood a chance. Even Ted Cruz, as polarizing as he is with an increasingly liberal America, could have put up a more credible fight, but you went with the reality show star with a history of lies, misogyny, and general incompetence that was known well before he even got into the race (that's the important part here, because this was never an invention of the Hillary camp). Trump was never going to win. We tried to tell you this.   
Trump on the other hand is pro-life. And is on record as saying he will appoint pro-life judges.
Words are cheap. His record is nonexistent. When he wasn't running for office, he was pro-choice.
So now tell me who has the credibility problem.
Nope, just the Russian stooge.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jpsb

« Reply #165 on: October 23, 2016, 02:19:09 pm »
You act as if you are entitled to our votes, and our not bowing down is the cause of Hillary Clinton winning. The reality is that choosing a reality show star was the real reason Hillary even stood a chance. Even Ted Cruz, as polarizing as he is with an increasingly liberal America, could have put up a more credible fight, but you went with the reality show star with a history of lies, misogyny, and general incompetence that was known well before he even got into the race (that's the important part here, because this was never an invention of the Hillary camp). Trump was never going to win. We tried to tell you this.    Words are cheap. His record is nonexistent. When he wasn't running for office, he was pro-choice.  Nope, just the Russian stooge.

Let me know when your my way or the highway approach to politics produces a winner.

You do realize don't you that should Hillary win you will be one of the most hated political group in the USA. The democrats are simply using you as useful idiots and will throw you under the bus in a NY second once Hillary is elected. Republicans on the other hand will remember who elected Hillary (NeverTrumpers) and will hate you for it.  Don't believe me? Go have a look at the facebook pages of prominent NeverTrumpers.

You're going to have to start your own little political party, how about the NeverAmericaAgain party. Since electing Hillary means the end of America as we know it.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #166 on: October 23, 2016, 02:33:03 pm »
Let me know when your my way or the highway approach to politics produces a winner.

You do realize don't you that should Hillary win you will be one of the most hated political group in the USA. The democrats are simply using you as useful idiots and will throw you under the bus in a NY second once Hillary is elected. Republicans on the other hand will remember who elected Hillary (NeverTrumpers) and will hate you for it.  Don't believe me? Go have a look at the facebook pages of prominent NeverTrumpers.

You're going to have to start your own little political party, how about the NeverAmericaAgain party. Since electing Hillary means the end of America as we know it.

Sparky, you fundamentally don't understand the dynamic in play here. You should go forth, stand in our field of fornication, and see that it is barren. We don;t CARE if a bunch of leftist Trumpers/leftist Democrats (a distinction without a difference) 'hate us'.

Not. One. Bit.

And yea, forming a better party or adopting one is called 'working toward a solution'. We already have shown the power to deny you and yours your liberals like Romney when we actually stand behind our rhetoric. We are about to show you that power again in a couple weeks. We can't yet front a candidate that can win. But we can, are and will deny YOU the ability to elect liberals.

Eventually people are gonna either get on board with US, or they can get used to Democrats winning every election. Because we have had enough of your way. They might get mad at us. We don't care. We arent electing liberals. So there's your options.

Don't like it? Good. The bottom line is principle. You can get some and stand with us, or 'Enjoy your liberals' without us. YOU do not have a choice.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 02:33:29 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #167 on: October 23, 2016, 04:20:26 pm »

Sparky, you fundamentally don't understand the dynamic in play here. You should go forth, stand in our field of fornication, and see that it is barren. We don;t CARE if a bunch of leftist Trumpers/leftist Democrats (a distinction without a difference) 'hate us'.

Not. One. Bit.

And yea, forming a better party or adopting one is called 'working toward a solution'. We already have shown the power to deny you and yours your liberals like Romney when we actually stand behind our rhetoric. We are about to show you that power again in a couple weeks. We can't yet front a candidate that can win. But we can, are and will deny YOU the ability to elect liberals.

Eventually people are gonna either get on board with US, or they can get used to Democrats winning every election. Because we have had enough of your way. They might get mad at us. We don't care. We arent electing liberals. So there's your options.

Don't like it? Good. The bottom line is principle. You can get some and stand with us, or 'Enjoy your liberals' without us. YOU do not have a choice.
:hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands:

Nicely said.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #168 on: October 23, 2016, 04:40:14 pm »

Here, let me call you a Waaahmbulance 8888crybaby
 ***ambulance

It's great being off the GOP plantation. I am bloody sick and tired of the contempt the GOP has shown for Conservative voters, election after election, EXPECTING us to vote for whatever they throw at the glass because we have no place else to go, flogging people into line with the threat of what life will be like with the alternative. Even the Democrats get their votes the old fashioned way--they buy them with tax dollars. You think you can threaten us into voting for your candidate? Think again, peaches, that dog won't hunt.

Well, we do have some place to go. I'd take the highway over your way, but I honestly believe I have found a better Party. You want my vote, EARN it, but as a political Party, YOU'RE FIRED. buh bye

Keep in mind that those who won't be ashamed of their vote for Mr. Trump are a small minority in America.  :nometalk:

As for the alternative, don't blame us. Should Hillary win, the ones who hobbled the GOP with that charlatan will be the ones who get the blame, not the people who tried repeatedly to warn you fools that he was unelectable.  :chairbang: I'll vote to give the GOP the Congress, and from there, if that big Clinton horror show ISN'T going to happen, it will be because the Congress asserted its Constitutional Authority and STOPPED it (for a change). Maybe they'll actually fight over something besides which group can put us farther in the hole the fastest and strip away more of our Rights than the other.  :politics:

Otherwise, the Republicans rats can own the mess they aided and abetted the Democrats in making.
 ****slapping
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 04:41:16 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #169 on: October 23, 2016, 04:46:48 pm »
Here, let me call you a Waaahmbulance 8888crybaby
 ***ambulance

It's great being off the GOP plantation. I am bloody sick and tired of the contempt the GOP has shown for Conservative voters, election after election, EXPECTING us to vote for whatever they throw at the glass because we have no place else to go, flogging people into line with the threat of what life will be like with the alternative. Even the Democrats get their votes the old fashioned way--they buy them with tax dollars. You think you can threaten us into voting for your candidate? Think again, peaches, that dog won't hunt.

Well, we do have some place to go. I'd take the highway over your way, but I honestly believe I have found a better Party. You want my vote, EARN it, but as a political Party, YOU'RE FIRED. buh bye

Keep in mind that those who won't be ashamed of their vote for Mr. Trump are a small minority in America.  :nometalk:

As for the alternative, don't blame us. Should Hillary win, the ones who hobbled the GOP with that charlatan will be the ones who get the blame, not the people who tried repeatedly to warn you fools that he was unelectable.  :chairbang: I'll vote to give the GOP the Congress, and from there, if that big Clinton horror show ISN'T going to happen, it will be because the Congress asserted its Constitutional Authority and STOPPED it (for a change). Maybe they'll actually fight over something besides which group can put us farther in the hole the fastest and strip away more of our Rights than the other.  :politics:

Otherwise, the Republicans rats can own the mess they aided and abetted the Democrats in making.
 ****slapping

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #170 on: October 23, 2016, 07:55:01 pm »

Hold on there, Scooter... You do realize that the only time the Republicans HAVE WON (ever since Reagan), is when it IS our way, don't you? Reagan - US. 94 Congress - US.  GW Bush played like a Conservative enough to convince enough of US. The big gains last midterm - TEA Party - That's US.

Every time there is a compromise candidate is when you LOSE. Dole LOST. McCain - avowed enemy of Conservatives - LOST, even with his shake-and-bake vice presidential candidate. Romney - A liberal pro-choice Republican, without Conservative (especially social conservative) credz - LOST.

Get out your crayons and do the math. Where do you think Trump is going? Here's a hint. I ain't ever gonna vote for that SOB.

You win when I have someone to vote *for*. Literally, every time Republicans have won, I voted for the candidate, or got caught up in the movement (TEA). And every time the Republicans lost, I voted for someone else or stayed home (except Dole, when I was still voting pure Republican ticket). There are millions of *me*.

So what? Been there, done that, got the coffee cup. Republicans have hated Conservatives as long as I have been voting. I got the same exact threats over McCain and Romney. If you want to win so bad, maybe start voting for people that are actually Conservative, instead of lofting up liberals with cardboard-cutout conservative 'credz'.

I swear, this whole thing is dumb as a box of hammers. All y'all have to do is vote for people who WILL DO what Republicans say they want. All you have to do is put people up that will serve the Republican base (that's US). Then you win. That's what the Democrats do, and they win all the time... When DON'T the Democrats fight for their base? They ALWAYS serve their base. But Republicans somehow think they can fool their base, keep giving lip-service to their promises, and in the meantime act like Democrats once elected. This is idiocy. 

No, electing Trump, will do that. Lending Trump Conservative credentials moves the Conservative goalposts all the way into liberalism. If Conservatives will stand for big government liberalism and moral turpitude, then the last vestige of 'America as we know it' will be gone. There will be *no one* left to stand in the breach and fight.

@jpsb
@jmyrlefuller
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 07:59:19 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #171 on: October 23, 2016, 08:02:30 pm »

Excellent post.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #172 on: October 23, 2016, 08:08:57 pm »
as a political Party, YOU'RE FIRED.

LOL! I see what you did there... Great post.

geronl

« Reply #173 on: October 23, 2016, 08:21:55 pm »
It is very simple, NeverTrumpers are helping elect the biggest supporter of "woman health" ever. She will pack the courts judges that are pro choice. Trump on the other hand is pro-life. And is on record as saying he will appoint pro-life judges. So now tell me who has the credibility problem.

Only a certified moronic idiot would believe Trump is pro-life.

geronl

« Reply #174 on: October 23, 2016, 08:22:57 pm »

That is the approach of the Trumpers. Remember "Trump or a thousand years of darkness". Ridiculous.