Author Topic: George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary  (Read 31376 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary
« Reply #200 on: September 21, 2016, 01:13:06 pm »
H.W. and W. were both fine presidents.

H.W.  did a few "Okay"  things,  like nominating Clarence Thomas.  (And I have now come to believe that the only reason Bush defended Thomas was because he was black.   Had he been a white guy,  Bush HW would have abandoned him.)   

But nothing Bush HW did can make up for the absolute disaster he caused by breaking his word to his constituents.    It cost him the election,  and it  damaged the conservative movement,  and caused all sorts of subsequent world and domestic disasters to occur.   

Much of the wreckage we are now dealing with is the consequence of this horrible and unethical blunder on the part of HW.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #201 on: September 21, 2016, 01:18:15 pm »

Trump is a pig in that he feels at home in the mud of political maneuvering. This is a concept the "oh so nice and genteel Bush family could never grasp.

This is a thing that used to constantly infuriate me when HW was President.   The dull witted sap could never seem to understand that the Democrats he thought were his "friends"   were f***ing him over every single time he dealt with them.   

He kept trying to be the "Kinder,  Gentler"  President,   and each time his opposition took kindness for weakness,  which in fact is what it was.   

As some prominent Republican (I forget who)  remarked at the time,   "George Bush is not only unaware of where the battle lines are,   he's not even aware that he's in a war."   

Of course he was ruthless at attacking more conservative Republicans.   He never pulled any punches when it came to hammering actual conservatives.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #202 on: September 21, 2016, 01:23:44 pm »
Hillary and Trump are both so liberal I fail to see why anyone could choose between them. Neither are worthy of voting for.

I explained it here.   

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,225912.msg1061254.html#msg1061254

It is a question of whether you would rather suffer benign neglect,   or dangerous and abusive hatred.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #203 on: September 21, 2016, 01:24:55 pm »
GHWB is a NE liberal RINO. He is part of the ruling class and thinks his children are entitled to carry on as political royalty. I am sick of political dynasties and those who place themselves above the people. The Bushes/Clintons/Kennedys have done much damage to our Republic.

This is also the impression I have of him too.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #204 on: September 21, 2016, 01:38:34 pm »
The perfectionists ... i.e. Sneaky Pete and others ... got ticked because a good president did do everything they wanted or did something they didn't like and voted for Perot to 'get even.'

No.   You need to face facts.   George HW Bush *STABBED US IN THE BACK.*

Not only did he STAB US IN THE BACK,   he did so for no gain whatsoever.   The "Deal"  he made with the Democrats to break his word on the Tax pledge  was never honored by the Democrats.   George HW Bush got *NOTHING*  in exchange for this "deal"  he made with those lying vermin.   

Because George HW Bush broke his word,   he singlehandedly elected Clinton.   He threw away the only weapon which would have been effective against Clinton,   and that weapon was the "Character"  issue.   

Because George HW Bush had been demonstrated to have *LIED* in a very public manner,  George HW could never call that greasy bastard Clinton a "pathological liar."    Bush simply could not raise the "LYING"  issue without the New York controlled media immediately launching into a "You are a HYPOCRITE!"  circle jerk for 24-7.   

Bush never tried to call Clinton a pathological liar because at long last he finally had a grasp of the political implications of what he had done.   

But we owe Clinton's election to that one unethical blunder by George HW.   We owe all the insane kookbat Federal Judges appointed by Clinton to that one unethical blunder by George HW.   We owe the housing financial meltdown,   the 20008 financial crises,   the World Trade Center attacks,   the transfer of technology to China,   and an endless series of other horrible disasters to that one broken promise by George HW Bush.   

Bush wrecked us with that lie.   He absolutely wrecked our movement (Because the New York media pointed out that the "conservative"  President had lied,  and so "conservatives"  were no more trustworthy than liberals)   and he wrecked the nation.   

All with that one disastrous lie to get a "deal"  that a first grader would have known was a trap.   

I detest George HW Bush for the disaster he pushed upon the nation through his bungling and stupidity. 

People need to face the truth.   He wrecked us with that lie.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #205 on: September 21, 2016, 02:24:02 pm »
I wish I had a Bush to vote for, but, lucky for you, there are no Bushes running.  Instead we have Trump and Clinton.  Hope you're happy about that.

Not in the least bit happy about our choices. I have always been a strong Cruz supporter. Since Cruz encouraged us to vote our conscience, I am going to do everything I can to ensure that the lying, corrupt, evil, medically-compromised she-devil who is above the law does not become POTUS.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #206 on: September 21, 2016, 02:26:25 pm »
Since when has a Kennedy told the truth. Also since when do we believe the word of a Kennedy?

Since when has ANY Kennedy did the honorable thing in any situation?  Such as keeping a private conversation with a very old man private for instance!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #207 on: September 21, 2016, 02:40:59 pm »
Michael C. Bender ‏@MichaelCBender  27m27 minutes ago
The Republican Party of 2016 on stage in Cleveland church right now: Trump, Pence, Carson, Michael Cohen, General Flynn, Omarosa & Don King
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #208 on: September 21, 2016, 02:42:39 pm »
Trump is liberal, Cruz is conservative, but Cruz has parroted Trump's positions once Trump says something, Cruz defended Trump, had an alliance with Trump and even had a rally with Trump. This is why Trump detractors should be taken to task in what they say.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #209 on: September 21, 2016, 02:50:37 pm »
Trump is liberal, Cruz is conservative, but Cruz has parroted Trump's positions once Trump says something, Cruz defended Trump, had an alliance with Trump and even had a rally with Trump. This is why Trump detractors should be taken to task in what they say.

Give it a rest, @TomSea.  Not sure what kind of thing you have for Cruz, but it's boring, repetitive, strange, odd, weird, and totally irrelevant.  Sheesh.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #210 on: September 21, 2016, 02:53:42 pm »
Give it a rest, @TomSea.  Not sure what kind of thing you have for Cruz, but it's boring, repetitive, strange, odd, weird, and totally irrelevant.  Sheesh.

Just what I wanted to say-but it only encourages this continual posting of the drivel.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #211 on: September 21, 2016, 02:54:57 pm »
Just what I wanted to say-but it only encourages this continual posting of the drivel.

I don't think there's any way to stop it.   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #212 on: September 21, 2016, 02:55:35 pm »
Cruz has parroted Trump's positions once Trump says something, Cruz defended Trump, had an alliance with Trump and even had a rally with Trump.
So why all the hate for Cruz from Trump's most vocal supporters?  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #213 on: September 21, 2016, 02:56:20 pm »
So why all the hate for Cruz from Trump's most vocal supporters?  :shrug:

He's a "Constitution worshipper."  They hate that.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #214 on: September 21, 2016, 02:57:09 pm »
I'd have to agree with you on that.

Long time ago, wasn't it?

@Sanguine

Too long ago,and now I am in serious doubt we will ever see his equal even running,never mind elected. It is a closed game now,and only the approved players can play.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #215 on: September 21, 2016, 02:59:28 pm »
There's more to being a President than being the CinC.

@Cyber Liberty

True. These days you also have to rent the US Military to the Sauds as well as import our enemies to help you destroy our way of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #216 on: September 21, 2016, 03:04:06 pm »

@sinkspur

>>Trump is an ignorant cretin.  <<

Even that is bragging on him.

>>The Bushes are gracious, cordial, respectful people, something Trump knows nothing about.<<

True,but they are also treasonous One World Government/New World Order globalist scum that have pimped out our country for personal gain for generations.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #217 on: September 21, 2016, 03:07:53 pm »
He's a "Constitution worshipper."  They hate that.

Then Rick Santorum was that before Cruz. No, I don't think we hate that.

For the record, Santorum served 2 or even 3 terms as Senator before being voted out. So, making that clear too.

But let's not disturb the narrative that Cruz is the only Constitutionalist there is.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 03:09:25 pm by TomSea »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #218 on: September 21, 2016, 03:08:56 pm »
Hillary and Trump are both so liberal I fail to see why anyone could choose between them. Neither are worthy of voting for.

@geronl

I won't be surprised if the percentage of voters voting for a presidential candidate this time ends up being the lowest in history.

Especially if some way can be discovered to cull the votes of illegal aliens,dead people,and imaginary people.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #219 on: September 21, 2016, 03:10:10 pm »
GHWB is a NE liberal RINO. He is part of the ruling class and thinks his children are entitled to carry on as political royalty. I am sick of political dynasties and those who place themselves above the people. The Bushes/Clintons/Kennedys have done much damage to our Republic.

@austingirl

:amen: :amen:,and  :amen:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #220 on: September 21, 2016, 03:23:43 pm »
The perfectionists ... i.e. Sneaky Pete and others ...<<

Which leaves the apologists and surrender monkeys. You will recognize what they look like when you look in a mirror.

>> got ticked because a good president did do everything they wanted or did something they didn't like<<

WHAT "good president"? You mean the homosexual drunken cokehead retard that was owned outright by the Sauds,and who pimped out our military to Saudi Arabia? You must,because nobody else was president then.  I guess if those things are things you look for and admire in a president,Boy Jorge was pretty good. I do thank you for recognizing some of us have higher standards,though.

>>and voted for Perot to 'get even.'<<

I can't speak for anyone else,but *I* most definitely did NOT vote for that lump of mobile feces.  IIRC,I voted for me for President even though I don't want the job.

>>And what they did and what they are blaming us for, is elect Clinton and start the Clinton era that we are still suffering through.<<

No,that IS what you did. Boy Jorge and Bubba were and are interchangeable when it comes to patriotism and policy,although truth to tell Boy Jorge deserves SOME sympathy because he is too stupid to realize what he was doing. He most likely just thought he was making his mama happy,so that meant it was good things.

Nobody can ever accuse Bubba of being stupid. Evil on an epic level,sure,but not stupid. He is Trump with an above room temp IQ.

>>That last Perfect president was Reagan and he wasn't perfect. <<

That's true. He wasn't Barry Goldwater,but who is?

>>We would be so much better off with leaders as classy and good as the Bushes.<<

Yeah,causen style bees mo portant dan everthin else,huh?  Who cares about minor little stuff like honor and patriotism,right? What we need is STYLE!

>>By the way, you do not see the Bush daughters inserting themselves into politics.  Great family !!<<

They are media whores furthering the Bush Crime Family push for global fascism. You must be SOOO proud of them!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #221 on: September 21, 2016, 03:26:48 pm »
I wish I had a Bush to vote for, but, lucky for you, there are no Bushes running.  Instead we have Trump and Clinton.  Hope you're happy about that.

@Emjay

The fact that you think there is any practical difference between the Bush Crime Family,the Clinton Crime Family,and Donald Little Hands/Trump Inc as far as goals for the future of the United States means you are so clueless you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #222 on: September 21, 2016, 03:30:47 pm »
But let's not disturb the narrative that Cruz is the only Constitutionalist there is.
I don't believe anyone said that. There are several staunch constitutionalists in America and particularly in Congress. None of them is running for president right now, unfortunately.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #223 on: September 21, 2016, 03:37:01 pm »
Jeb's son George P. is injecting himself in politics here in TX. 

WOW! THERE's a surprise? You mean the Brown Bush that sorta speaks Spanish that it too stupid to earn a living as a lawyer is going into the family crime business? The one that was arrested for stalking  a former girlfriend in college,and IIRC,actually broke into her apartment and trashed it? THAT Brown Bush?

Well,to be fair we know it couldn't be his Brown brother or sister. The sister is a junkie with a felony arrest record,and the brother has a record for statutory rape.

Come to think of it,their mother also has an arrest record for trying to smuggle jewelry and furs into the country without paying customs dues on them while JEB was still the governor of Fla and she was the First Lady.

Yup,dem Bushes sure is a class family,huh?

Especially when you add Prescott Sr,Prescott Jr,and Neil "I doan no nuttin bout no bankin" Bush to the mixture.

Why,if I didn't know better I would suspect his family bought him that blonde trophy wife because she would be helpful in his law career of sitting in a office in a law firm paid by the Bush Crime Family to hire him.

Ah'm shocked! SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #224 on: September 21, 2016, 03:47:47 pm »
I don't believe anyone said that. There are several staunch constitutionalists in America and particularly in Congress. None of them is running for president right now, unfortunately.

None of them could rent 60 seconds on a Sunday talk show for a million bucks in cash.

It's a fixed game these days. The Country Club Republicans/Globalists weren't paying attention when Reagan ran because they thought he was a joke,and they damn near lost the game because of it. If they hadn't woken up in time to strap Poppy to his back at the convention,they would be ashes in the dustbin of history right now.

They ain't going to make that mistake again,and neither are their Dim brothers.