Author Topic: Hillary Hates You.  (Read 3493 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Hillary Hates You.
« on: September 20, 2016, 09:01:09 pm »
I keep saying this.  You won't listen to me,  perhaps you will listen to this guy:

Hillary Hates You

There is one key fact to understand about Hillary Clinton, one unarguable truth that explains all of her terrible policy positions and her dishonest, self-defeating behavior. Everything she believes leads to this conclusion. Everything she does, even the stupid things that have hamstrung her, stem from it.

Hillary Clinton hates you.

She doesn’t dislike you. She is not irritated with you. She does not merely prefer the company of others, though she certainly does prefer the company of those who will either pay her or suck up to her.

She hates you.

You’re deplorable. You’re irredeemable. With a wave of her limp, clammy hand, this sick old woman dismisses you from the company of those whose opinions have value, whose interests matter, who have any moral claim to participation in self-governance. You are less than nothing. You are vermin to be, at best, driven from society.

http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2016/09/19/hillary-hates-you-n2220280
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

HonestJohn

Re: Hillary Hates You.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 09:46:58 pm »
What a pants load.

It takes energy to hate someone. Energy she doesn't have.

Hillary doesn't give two s#!ts about anyone unless they have money.  That's it.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 09:47:43 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 09:55:11 pm »
I keep saying this.  You won't listen to me,  perhaps you will listen to this guy:

Hillary Hates You

http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2016/09/19/hillary-hates-you-n2220280

That's one among many reasons that I'm not voting for her.  10294
Let it burn.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 10:09:29 pm »

During World War II,  the United States discovered it wasn't enough to just sit it out and mind your own business.   

Without active suppression,  the Nazis would have won.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 10:14:34 pm »

During World War II,  the United States discovered it wasn't enough to just sit it out and mind your own business.   

Rest assured, I will be voting in the upcoming election.  :thumbsup:
Let it burn.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 10:22:04 pm »

Well, you don't stop tyrants via the ballot box.

Which is all that is being advocated, even when a tyranny is entrenched and the people are gown accustomed to it.

Then again, the majority of the population WANTS big government statism provided by whichever NY Liberal Democrat is running in their chosen party.

So, you are welcome to choose your tyrant without our assistance.

We have other plans.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 10:34:30 pm »

I've never seen such absurd, convoluted logic, all in the furtherance of #NeverTrump's kamikaze mission.

I'm confident that on November 9 #NeverTrump will find itself marginalized into irrelevancy and shame and will deserve every bit of what they sowed.

Offline beandog

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 10:38:20 pm »

So your saying we should vote for Russia? :tongue2:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2016, 10:45:04 pm »

That makes two of us.

Who, on this forum thinks Hillary is anything but utterly despicable?

(Maybe a couple of the leftist Trumptrolls, but none of the rest of us).

NO vote for Hillary.  NO vote for Trump.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2016, 10:46:21 pm »

I'm voting.  Just not for Hillary or Trump.

Both evil leftists.  I don't vote for evil leftists, even if they're pretending to be "R's" for the time being.....

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline corbe

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2016, 11:00:43 pm »
   So the WOMEN NY Lib hates me, The other NY Liberal hates me also, because I'm a Conservative. 

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2016, 11:01:51 pm »

So you are alluding to trump  as Stalin?  I think Il Duce is more trumps style.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2016, 11:07:48 pm »

Both evil leftists.  I don't vote for evil leftists, even if they're pretending to be "R's" for the time being.....

Exactly. If I refuse to vote for the lying leftist, why would I vote for the leftist liar?   :shrug:
Let it burn.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2016, 11:13:36 pm »
I'm confident that on November 9 #NeverTrump will find itself marginalized into irrelevancy and shame and will deserve every bit of what they sowed.

Your prince has already marginalized into irrelevancy, Constitutional Limited Government Conservatives.

And what precisely is it we will deserve?

The shooting or hanging for treason your compatriots are promising they will visit upon us for voting our consciences???

You people are every bit the tyrants you portray Hillary and her hordes to be, if not moreso.

We've not received death threats from Hillary's bunch, only from Trump's bunch of militants.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2016, 11:18:20 pm »
Exactly. If I refuse to vote for the lying leftist, why would I vote for the leftist liar?   :shrug:

Because one of them *HATES* you.  One of them detests you with an insane rage and every fiber of her being.  One of them fervently wishes for your death and the eradication of everything you stand for.  One of them will do everything she can to attack you with a federal nuke-hammer and keep pounding on your till you and your family are mush.   One of them will look at you the way Hitler looked at the Jews. 

The other will ignore you.   

But go ahead.   Look at them as equally dangerous.   We can always use more Darwin award winners. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2016, 11:22:02 pm »

One of the many reasons I won't be sitting it out or voting for Hillary!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2016, 11:24:25 pm »

It's curious that Trump guys are trying to bully us into doing just that, isn't it?

WHY would I vote for a leftist liar/lying leftist?  I'm not voting for either of them.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2016, 11:26:20 pm »
Your prince has already marginalized into irrelevancy, Constitutional Limited Government Conservatives.

And what precisely is it we will deserve?

The shooting or hanging for treason your compatriots are promising they will visit upon us for voting our consciences???

You people are every bit the tyrants you portray Hillary and her hordes to be, if not moreso.

We've not received death threats from Hillary's bunch, only from Trump's bunch of militants.

Indeed.

To continue the prevalent allegory of this thread. Certain posters are dancing a jig under the  Arc de Triomphe(trump, Arch of the Orange assed Ape), there appears a governing Vichy body... and a Resistance.

Time , I guess, well tell if the corroborators fair any better.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2016, 11:26:52 pm »

One of the two will be in the white house . but you have your piece of mind.

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2016, 11:28:02 pm »
Because one of them *HATES* you.  One of them detests you with an insane rage and every fiber of her being.  One of them fervently wishes for your death and the eradication of everything you stand for.  One of them will do everything she can to attack you with a federal nuke-hammer and keep pounding on your till you and your family are mush.   One of them will look at you the way Hitler looked at the Jews. 

I thought it was against the rules to bring up H***** on this forum? Or is that only when comparing him to Trump? Or were you comparing him to Trump?

The other will ignore you.   

The other thinks I'm a chump and that he can have my vote for the price of throwing out some buzzwords that he doesn't really believe.  But I refuse to be another Chump for TrumpTM.

But go ahead.   Look at them as equally dangerous.   We can always use more Darwin award winners.

Back atcha, Sparky!  :seeya:
Let it burn.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2016, 11:28:16 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2016, 11:35:34 pm »

I don't read death threats from Hillary's people, I read that only from Trump's people.

As far as Trump ignoring those of us who will not kiss his ring - his behavior showcases the exact opposite.  He doesn't rest until he and his hordes inflict punishment for the slightest dis.  Hell, Trump and his bunch are still smearing Cruz on a daily basis for his refusal to endorse by name, your Prince.

As someone said earlier, dis Hillary and someone may end up an Arkancide in some park somewhere.  Dis Trump, and he may nuke the entire town you are from.

We fully expect some kind of oppressive tyranny from whichever of the two Liberal New York Democrats "Wins" in November.

We're busy with Proverbs 22:3 right now.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2016, 11:44:51 pm »
Because one of them *HATES* you.

Trump has indicated he hates Americans, wanting to drive our standard of living into the toilet, making our effective wages a third lower.  He's declared war against our Constitution, attacking the First Amendment and demonstrating antipathy for limited government and America's foundations.

And he has shown every intention of going after these things with vigor.

Meanwhile, Trump supporters have been trying to convince me that Hillary is low-energy, and therefore not nearly as much of a threat.  If I'm going to have a liberal tyrant in the Oval Office, I suppose it makes sense to want one who isn't as driven.

Still, those who prop her up may still act with vitality and determination.  Therefore, I think they are both very dangerous, and I can't vote for either.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2016, 11:49:35 pm »
Trump has indicated he hates Americans, wanting to drive our standard of living into the toilet, making our effective wages a third lower.  He's declared war against our Constitution, attacking the First Amendment and demonstrating antipathy for limited government and America's foundations.

And he has shown every intention of going after these things with vigor.

Meanwhile, Trump supporters have been trying to convince me that Hillary is low-energy, and therefore not nearly as much of a threat.  If I'm going to have a liberal tyrant in the Oval Office, I suppose it makes sense to want one who isn't as driven.

Still, those who prop her up may still act with vitality and determination.  Therefore, I think they are both very dangerous, and I can't vote for either.
WOW

HonestJohn

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2016, 11:50:40 pm »
I thought it was against the rules to bring up H***** on this forum? Or is that only when comparing him to Trump? Or were you comparing him to Trump?

The other thinks I'm a chump and that he can have my vote for the price of throwing out some buzzwords that he doesn't really believe.  But I refuse to be another Chump for TrumpTM.

Back atcha, Sparky!  :seeya:

He's trying to compare Hillary to Hilter.  It doesn't work.

Hillary is like President Grant, extremely corrupt and looking out for herself.  But no major changes to government.