Author Topic: Exclusive — Egyptian Leaders Praise Trump, Blast Hillary After President El-Sisi Meets with Both Candidates  (Read 749 times)

Offline unknown

Exclusive — Egyptian Leaders Praise Trump, Blast Hillary After President El-Sisi Meets with Both Candidates

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/21/exclusive-egyptian-leaders-praise-donald-trump-blast-hillary-clinton-after-president-el-sisi-meets-with-both-candidates/

Jen Lawrence & Dustin Stockton
21 Sep 2016

Members of the Egyptian delegation to the United Nations blasted Hillary Clinton just a day after Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi met with both Clinton and Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump. They also had high praise for Trump—and while not an official endorsement, it is a positive outcome for Trump’s first and only meeting with Muslim world leaders thus far.

Egyptian officials expressed frustration and outrage over the Obama administration’s support of the Muslim Brotherhood and expressed concern that a Clinton administration would continue to undermine Egyptian efforts to dismantle Brotherhood terrorists attempting to destabilize the democratically elected Egyptian government.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

One consistent theme among the Egyptians who spoke with Breitbart News was the deep distrust of Hillary Clinton. Dr. Morgan said of Egyptian President El-Sisi’s meetings with Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton on Monday:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline endicom

I've seen both el-Sisi and al-Sisi so I guess that makes him el-al.

His quoted remarks were diplomatic. That is promising, should Trump win.