Author Topic: George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary  (Read 31366 times)

Online libertybele

Re: George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2016, 09:07:49 pm »
I don't care much for Bush Sr., he's the one that drafted NAFTA and was signed into law by Billy Bob Clinton.  Let's see we had Bush Sr., Clinton, 'W', Bammie and they are trying to put in another Bush or Clinton. The Washington cartel is in full swing. I still think Trump was put into this mess to make certain that Cruz and the conservative movement was taken out.  Only thing now, Clinton's health seems to be failing ... enter Tim Kaine .... I would love to know why he was chosen. +

As for 'W'.  No, I didn't like his stance on illegal immigration and he should have had that wall built; it was during his tenure that the Secure Fence Act was voted on and approved.  However ... he made numerous trips to support our troops. I think he did a great job his first term ... his second term ... we had a DEM Senate and House.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2016, 09:10:08 pm »
I don't care much for Bush Sr., he's the one that drafted NAFTA and was signed into law by Billy Bob Clinton.  Let's see we had Bush Sr., Clinton, 'W', Bammie and they are trying to put in another Bush or Clinton. The Washington cartel is in full swing. I still think Trump was put into this mess to make certain that Cruz and the conservative movement was taken out.  Only thing now, Clinton's health seems to be failing ... enter Tim Kaine .... I would love to know why he was chosen. +

As for 'W'.  No, I didn't like his stance on illegal immigration and he should have had that wall built; it was during his tenure that the Secure Fence Act was voted on and approved.  However ... he made numerous trips to support our troops. I think he did a great job his first term ... his second term ... we had a DEM Senate and House.

I do not have any active dislike for Bush W.   He made some very bad mistakes,   but he never did anything as horrible as what his father did.   

I think Bush W was rather sensible as compared to his father. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline aligncare

« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2016, 09:50:24 pm »

Right, by having a**holes like you voting for Ross Perot....

Insulting other members is considered bad form, dude. What do you care what an anonymous poster has to say? It's only his opinion. Everyone's got one.

Unless someone personally get in my face, it doesn't matter to me what an anonymous person thinks. I routinely ignore other opinions, including yours.

It's just that, we have certain decorum rules about insulting names thrown around at other members.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 09:54:10 pm by aligncare »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2016, 10:12:04 pm »
Absolutely correct.  Cecile Richards (if that's her name) boasts of her 'industry' and makes tons of money off of it.  Where is the place in hell for people who make a fortunate off of killing the innocent?

And Trump thinks PP does great things for women.

That's her name, and from what I've heard from her, she's demonic.  She's taken her mother's evil and one-upped it.

And anyone who is so STUPID as to think PP is a good organization certainly doesn't deserve to be President.

PP is ugly, vile, murderous and anyone who thinks the "good" it does outweighs the evil has no conscience.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2016, 10:14:53 pm »

The reason it stung is because it was obvious for everyone to see.  Bush Sr,  born to Connecticut Elite Royalty,  (Senator "Prescott Bush")  lived a life of wealth and privilege to the extent that he had no touch with the common man.   

He was always putting his foot in his elite Limousine Liberal mouth. 

What it means is that "Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in awhile."   Ann Richards got this one right.

I'm one of those crazy Conservatives who doesn't think that having money makes one evil  (That's kinda liberal of you, isn't it?)

Or is it just jealousy?  I'm not jealous of wealthy people either, so I have no idea why you have such a problem with wealth.

At any rate, quoting Ann Richards makes one suspect in my book.  Always has, always will.

She was an ugly liberal, and her views repugnant.  I wouldn't quote her on anything.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2016, 10:18:06 pm »
Since the Bush Crime Family are nothing more than Ct Yankee carpetbaggers that moved to Texas because all the political graft positions were already filled in the northeast,this should come as a surprise to no one.

Doesn't Babs call Bubba "The son I never had."?

I would say they are thicker than thieves,but they are thieves.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2016, 10:20:16 pm »
Trump: So liberal even a RINO can't vote for him.

Sounds like the ideal campaign slogan.

@Norm Lenhart

That has nothing to do with it. Popply is steamed because one of his retarded sons is now out of the graft machine thanks to Trump. JEB is now likely to just wander around and get lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2016, 10:21:49 pm »
Call me nuts....but I can see W endorsing Hitlary right before the election. It's just a feeling I have.

@Frank Cannon

He will if his mommy and his wife tell him to do that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2016, 10:24:00 pm »
Close friends?  That's ridiculous.  George W. Bush is a cordial guy who kinda likes people.  I'm sure Laura wouldn't give Hillary the time of day. 

But this article purports to be about George 41.  And he won't vote for Hillary either.

You must have been living in a cave or in FR (same thing) the last several years if you seriously believe that. Hell,Poppy and Bubba are even golfing buddies,and Babs has called Bubba "the son I never had."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2016, 10:26:17 pm »
Since when has a Kennedy told the truth. Also since when do we believe the word of a Kennedy?

@kevindavis

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Given that she is a Kennedy,chances are it is 100 percent true and she just forgot she wasn't supposed to tell anyone.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2016, 10:27:49 pm »
Trump has certainly done a great job of making friends.  Can't wait to see how he does in foreign policy.

@Just_Victor

Don't worry about it,you probably will if Trump becomes president.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2016, 10:31:00 pm »

Ditto..

@kevindavis

Admit it,you miss FR,don't you? It was nice and safe over there with Jim Bob telling you all what to think,and making sure that never a discouraging word was heard.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2016, 10:33:07 pm »
That doesn't reflect well on the Bushes -

@Maj. Bill Martin

You have GOT to be kidding. Even Satan won't socialize with the Bush Crime Family because he knows his reputation would take a hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #113 on: September 20, 2016, 10:37:26 pm »
I hate George HW Bush.   That F***ing @$$hole *GAVE*  us Bill Clinton and stabbed us in the back.   

All the damage caused by Bill Clinton,  such as a Nuclear North Korea,  Not grabbing Bin Laden,  the housing crises financial meltdown,  the shoot down of Flight 800,   numerous Kook-bat Supreme court and federal judges,  all of these disasters can be laid at the feet of that Pantywaiste,  Elite,  Limousine Liberal,  Rockefeller Republican,  RINO,  George Herbert Milquetoast Walker Bush. 

The nation is worse for having that fool as a President.   He is the worst Mistake Ronald Reagan ever made.

@DiogenesLamp

AT LAST!   Someone else understands what happened!

BTW,Reagan was forced to take Poppy as his running mate by the RINO's (then know as The Country Club Republicans) at the convention. They told him if he didn't take Poppy that the RNC would refuse to support his campaign. They would have rather lost than allow an actual conservative Republican win that has an actual Republican VP running mate to take over in 8 years because they knew that would be the death of their death grip on power and graft.

Reagan later said it was the worse mistake he ever made.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2016, 10:39:19 pm »

You don't like Bush Bashing?   Why not?   That @$$hole will never be bashed to the degree that he deserves.    That F***ing LIAR is what has wrecked the destiny of the nation,  and wrecked the conservative movement with his malfeasance.   

All the disasters that encompassed the terms of Bill Clinton are the consequence of Milquetoast namby pamby George,  breaking his word.   

The World is a worse place for Herbert having been President. 

The very day I heard Bush was going to break his word,  I screamed at the Radio.   "MY GOD!  YOU FOOL!  DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT WILL RESULT FROM THIS? " 

Apparently idiot George did not,  and it came as quite a surprise to him that the Democrats once more played him for a dupe,  and the public was thereafter sick of him. 

May his name be remembered only for his treachery.

@DiogenesLamp

PREACH IT,BROTHER,PREACH IT!

If there were any justice at all in this country,Poppy and Baby Bush would be hanged in public and their bodies left to rot and be eaten by animals.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #115 on: September 20, 2016, 10:41:28 pm »
George H.W. Bush is now officially out.

As is the entire gopE.  Nothing new here.  The globalist neocons both in public politics and the kind of fools that support them like those found on this bulletin board have been known for what they are for decades.

George W. and Jeb are just like their father, in case those here with absolutely less than a zero clue want to know.

The Republicans have been being PUNKED for so long, they no longer are able to know when they are being PUNKED.

Incredibly hilarious.

Yup. Both JEB and W are mama's boys with no balls,taking orders from their mothers and the handlers they married.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #116 on: September 20, 2016, 10:44:19 pm »
That makes the most sense.  Announcing a vote for Hillary seemed bizarre.

@musiclady

I'll tell ya what's bizarre,agreeing he probably said it and intends on doing it,but then acting like that is the same thing as him not saying it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #117 on: September 20, 2016, 10:49:43 pm »

@LilLamb
This is exactly what I had come to hate on TOS.  Once upon a time we would see an article like this posted and we would research and prove rather it was true or not before anybody got theirselves in a tizzy over it.  Now anything on the Internet is quoted and spread like its the gospel truth even among us.

And just what TOS is it that you are referring? Surely not the one ran by Kim Jim Bob and his flock of floozy Church Ladies with the vapors for "more Boy Jorge in tight jeans"?

Remember Jim Bob claiming that if Boy Jorge won the primary he was going take up his rifle and go into politics,and then doing an instant about-face once Boy Jorge won and started saying he would ban anyone that criticized that fine patriot and the only hope America had?

That was what caused me to tell him his head was a quart low and get banned for the 3rd,or maybe the 4th time.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 10:50:44 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #118 on: September 20, 2016, 10:52:44 pm »
Nope.  I'm with you.  I consider him a man of integrity, character, and grace and wish we had more like him.

@jedidah

ROFLMAO! I really,REALLY wish we had a humor ping list here.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #119 on: September 20, 2016, 10:55:35 pm »
@Norm Lenhart

That has nothing to do with it. Popply is steamed because one of his retarded sons is now out of the graft machine thanks to Trump. JEB is now likely to just wander around and get lost.

A little off topic, but it seems to me a lot of NeverTrumpers who now complain that Trump used name-calling in the primaries to clear the dead wood, didn't seem to raise much fuss when Donald Trump was quickly dispatching Jeb with his "low energy Jeb" line of attack.

Nothing. I just find it amusing, ironic and hypocritical.  :laugh:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2016, 10:56:26 pm »
And just what TOS is it that you are referring? Surely not the one ran by Kim Jim Bob and his flock of floozy Church Ladies with the vapors for "more Boy Jorge in tight jeans"?

Remember Jim Bob claiming that if Boy Jorge won the primary he was going take up his rifle and go into politics,and then doing an instant about-face once Boy Jorge won and started saying he would ban anyone that criticized that fine patriot and the only hope America had?

That was what caused me to tell him his head was a quart low and get banned for the 3rd,or maybe the 4th time.

Actually, I don't recall that.  And I was there, too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2016, 10:56:27 pm »

Well, you could just take the Bush spokesman at their word.  It's entirely possible that they meant just what they said, even in this treacherous world.

@jedidah

Uhhh, what he basically said was "no comment". He refused to either deny OR admit. IF that evil old bastard Poppy had NOT said it,the spokescritter would have DENIED it. Since he refused to deny it,it MUST be true. Either he did or he didn't. There are no other options,and his spokescritter would NOT say he didn't.

That's what we that live in the reality world call a "good first clue".

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2016, 10:59:26 pm »
A little off topic, but it seems to me a lot of NeverTrumpers who now complain that Trump used name-calling in the primaries to clear the dead wood, didn't seem to raise much fuss when Donald Trump was quickly dispatching Jeb with his "low energy Jeb" line of attack.

Nothing. I just find it amusing, ironic and hypocritical.  :laugh:

I don't like it when anybody uses name calling and other BS attacks to "clear out the deadwood."  I'm a firm believer in Reagan's 11th Commandment, and this election was the worst violation of that principle I've ever seen.  Every last one of them broke it, and victory went to the nastiest.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2016, 11:00:49 pm »
I'm one of those crazy Conservatives who doesn't think that having money makes one evil  (That's kinda liberal of you, isn't it?)

My thinking on wealth, society,  and the relationships between the two things is still a work in progress,  but I lean heavily towards this theory of human dynamics.

I advise you to read what Erik Von Kuehnelt-Leddihin had to say on the subject of wealth and socialism in his book "Leftism Revisited."   

One of his basic premises is that socialism always appears to originate  from the wives and children of wealthy men.   

Apparently wealth itself isn't bad,   it is the presumptuousness of moral superiority that is created by unearned wealth that seems to be the problem.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2016, 11:01:21 pm »
I don't believe it's as 'few' as you think.  The Bushes (all of them) were decent people and good leaders.  They were honest and patriotic and family centered.  I still love W... he goes to Ranger's games.  He's a really nice guy.

@Emjay

DAYUM! You must have drank the Bush Crime Family kool-ade by the gallon! Where they lead us is to Clinton and Obama. Not to mention getting us into an endless war because they were paid to kill Hussein by Saudi Arabia.

"Treasonous Bastards" is almost the nicest thing anyone can say about them. The only thing better would be news they had been tried and convicted for treason,and hanged in public.