Author Topic: George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary  (Read 31470 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary
« Reply #175 on: September 21, 2016, 01:47:32 am »
We don't really know what Bush will do in the voting booth, but this story has legs because it fits a paradigm that so many have had for so long. And that is that the Republican elite support Leftists more than they do patriots, or wacko-birds as McCain calls them.

I would not doubt that many in the Republican leadership will be voting for Hillary. The status quo means more to them than the fate of America and Americans.

I still suspect that McCain voted for Obama twice, including against himself. The pathetically gushing way McCain praised this nobody loser from Chicago makes me think that way.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #176 on: September 21, 2016, 01:48:27 am »
I asked.....@mystery-ak   If Bush is fave president, then why have Reagan in logo at the top of the page. Reagan isn't favorite president?  Why have him on the site logo? Just a simple question.

Bush isn't my fav President RR is..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #177 on: September 21, 2016, 01:49:11 am »
Must be a full moon tonight.  :smokin:

I need to look outside
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #178 on: September 21, 2016, 01:51:04 am »
We don't really know what Bush will do in the voting booth, but this story has legs because it fits a paradigm that so many have had for so long. And that is that the Republican elite support Leftists more than they do patriots, or wacko-birds as McCain calls them.

I would not doubt that many in the Republican leadership will be voting for Hillary. The status quo means more to them than the fate of America and Americans.

I still suspect that McCain voted for Obama twice, including against himself. The pathetically gushing way McCain praised this nobody loser from Chicago makes me think that way.

Trump is an ignorant cretin.  The Bushes are gracious, cordial, respectful people, something Trump knows nothing about.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #179 on: September 21, 2016, 01:51:34 am »
Must be a full moon tonight.  :smokin:

Nope. That was last week.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #180 on: September 21, 2016, 02:01:57 am »
I asked.....@mystery-ak   If Bush is fave president, then why have Reagan in logo at the top of the page. Reagan isn't favorite president?  Why have him on the site logo? Just a simple question.

Why not?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #181 on: September 21, 2016, 02:03:10 am »
Trump is an ignorant cretin.  The Bushes are gracious, cordial, respectful people, something Trump knows nothing about.

Bush family are great people. There is no doubt of that. In fact they are too nice. They really should stay out of politics
They're run over and used by people who are smarter and not nearly as 'nice'.

Trump is a pig in that he feels at home in the mud of political maneuvering. This is a concept the "oh so nice and genteel Bush family could never grasp.

Politics is a dirty business. And as you have clearly stated, Trump is a dirty guy. He is the perfect pig to wallow and bask in the world of bullshit the Democrats live in.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #182 on: September 21, 2016, 02:21:47 am »
Bush family are great people. There is no doubt of that. In fact they are too nice. They really should stay out of politics
They're run over and used by people who are smarter and not nearly as 'nice'.

Trump is a pig in that he feels at home in the mud of political maneuvering. This is a concept the "oh so nice and genteel Bush family could never grasp.

Politics is a dirty business. And as you have clearly stated, Trump is a dirty guy. He is the perfect pig to wallow and bask in the world of bullshit the Democrats live in.

He's not just dirty.  Trump is a liar, an adulterer, a cheater, and is colossally stupid.  He appeals to the lowest common denominator of the human psyche.

Thus, his supporters...............

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #183 on: September 21, 2016, 02:27:01 am »
Trump team goes right back to its wheelhouse:  attacking Jeb Bush

Sam SteinVerified account
‏@samsteinhp
“I respect the 92-year-old-former president very much… that’s his right” @KellyannePolls on HW backing HRC

Kellyanne Conway is proving that if you'll go to work for the guy who attacked your former bosses wife over her looks, you'll do just about anything for money.

geronl

« Reply #184 on: September 21, 2016, 02:44:53 am »
Why not? The Bush/Clinton families are close friends by their own admission. Why wouldn't he? The GOP scorned Jeb. No reason he wouldn't.

Hillary and Trump are both so liberal I fail to see why anyone could choose between them. Neither are worthy of voting for.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #185 on: September 21, 2016, 02:48:27 am »

And a good choice that is.

RR is perfect for TBR's logo.  We ALL admire him.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #186 on: September 21, 2016, 04:31:23 am »
@DiogenesLamp

AT LAST!   Someone else understands what happened!

BTW,Reagan was forced to take Poppy as his running mate by the RINO's (then know as The Country Club Republicans) at the convention. They told him if he didn't take Poppy that the RNC would refuse to support his campaign. They would have rather lost than allow an actual conservative Republican win that has an actual Republican VP running mate to take over in 8 years because they knew that would be the death of their death grip on power and graft.

Reagan later said it was the worse mistake he ever made.

GHWB is a NE liberal RINO. He is part of the ruling class and thinks his children are entitled to carry on as political royalty. I am sick of political dynasties and those who place themselves above the people. The Bushes/Clintons/Kennedys have done much damage to our Republic.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #187 on: September 21, 2016, 05:17:19 am »
GHWB is a NE liberal RINO. He is part of the ruling class and thinks his children are entitled to carry on as political royalty. I am sick of political dynasties and those who place themselves above the people. The Bushes/Clintons/Kennedys have done much damage to our Republic.

The perfectionists ... i.e. Sneaky Pete and others ... got ticked because a good president did do everything they wanted or did something they didn't like and voted for Perot to 'get even.'

And what they did and what they are blaming us for, is elect Clinton and start the Clinton era that we are still suffering through.

That last Perfect president was Reagan and he wasn't perfect.  We would be so much better off with leaders as classy and good as the Bushes.

By the way, you do not see the Bush daughters inserting themselves into politics.  Great family !!
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #188 on: September 21, 2016, 05:22:50 am »
The perfectionists ... i.e. Sneaky Pete and others ... got ticked because a good president did do everything they wanted or did something they didn't like and voted for Perot to 'get even.'

And what they did and what they are blaming us for, is elect Clinton and start the Clinton era that we are still suffering through.

That last Perfect president was Reagan and he wasn't perfect.  We would be so much better off with leaders as classy and good as the Bushes.

By the way, you do not see the Bush daughters inserting themselves into politics.  Great family !!

I have always voted Republican but feel the party is now an arm of the Democrat Party. I just despise elitists who think they are entitled to be our rulers. I voted fro GWHB and then he raised taxes. I voted for GWB and he did not close the borders after 911 and he did the bailout at Paulsen's request. I am done with the Bushes.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #189 on: September 21, 2016, 06:37:29 am »
I have always voted Republican but feel the party is now an arm of the Democrat Party. I just despise elitists who think they are entitled to be our rulers. I voted fro GWHB and then he raised taxes. I voted for GWB and he did not close the borders after 911 and he did the bailout at Paulsen's request. I am done with the Bushes.

I wish I had a Bush to vote for, but, lucky for you, there are no Bushes running.  Instead we have Trump and Clinton.  Hope you're happy about that.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #190 on: September 21, 2016, 11:54:59 am »
@kevindavis

Admit it,you miss FR,don't you? It was nice and safe over there with Jim Bob telling you all what to think,and making sure that never a discouraging word was heard.

I was like that for a while after getting banned [in 2013]. You have to ween yourself off the cultish environment.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #191 on: September 21, 2016, 12:11:41 pm »
@Emjay

DAYUM! You must have drank the Bush Crime Family kool-ade by the gallon! Where they lead us is to Clinton and Obama. Not to mention getting us into an endless war because they were paid to kill Hussein by Saudi Arabia.

"Treasonous Bastards" is almost the nicest thing anyone can say about them. The only thing better would be news they had been tried and convicted for treason,and hanged in public.

A little historical background on the Bush family;

http://modernhistoryproject.org/mhp?Article=BushBook

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #192 on: September 21, 2016, 12:11:55 pm »

[T]he Republican elite support Leftists more than they do patriots, or wacko-birds as McCain calls them.

This isn't about "leftists" vs. "patriots".  This is a referendum on American fascism,  and whether it will rise or be repudiated.   

« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 12:13:58 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #193 on: September 21, 2016, 12:19:27 pm »
Ok, @sneakypete, the gauntlet's been dropped.  Who was the last president, in our lifetimes whom you liked?

I'm interested in that discussion.

We're no longer allowed to have 'good' POTUS. If they attempt to do the right thing, attempts are made on their lives. They either change their mind or they die.

Online LMAO

« Reply #194 on: September 21, 2016, 12:20:25 pm »
I liked Calvin Coolidge.

@Cyber Liberty

Great minds think alike. Coolidge is my favorite, also. Maybe we can bring him back somehow and run him again along with Reagan as his VP with Goldwater appointed to the Supreme Court?

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #195 on: September 21, 2016, 12:27:46 pm »

Jeb's son George P. is injecting himself in politics here in TX. But he endorses Trump so, every one of the Nevers ignore him.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #196 on: September 21, 2016, 12:31:18 pm »
There is a book that is called "Accidental President" on Bush 41. A premise of that book may well be that Reagan didn't really want Bush in there but that he was selected nonetheless.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #197 on: September 21, 2016, 12:32:58 pm »
I thank SneakyPete for his service and again, I think fine posts.

Oceander

« Reply #198 on: September 21, 2016, 12:46:10 pm »
"... according to the Kennedys"??

I'm not going to peruse 9 pages of no doubt acrimonious arguing, but can anyone tell me if this little story was validated from some source other than a hard-core DNC faction?  I'd sooner take voting tips from a Kardashian than a  Kennedy.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #199 on: September 21, 2016, 01:07:36 pm »

Me too.   Best President since Washington.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —