Author Topic: George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary  (Read 31462 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary
« Reply #150 on: September 20, 2016, 11:52:10 pm »
@musiclady

Now you are just flat-out lying.

Nope.  I don't lie.

You are OBSESSED with the Dose (15 years ago, for heaven's sake!!).  ALL the rest of us have left it far behind (other than friends we met there, like @mystery-ak , and the incredible support people like me got when my son was deployed to Iraq), but you bring it up as though hating it has deep meaning in your life.

You're mad, pete.  And you don't even begin to be able to hide it.

There's no lie to it, because you just vomited about it on this thread.  FIFTEEN YEARS AGO.

Get OVER it, boy!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #151 on: September 20, 2016, 11:58:31 pm »
This thread is about former President Bush. Please refrain from engaging in personal attacks and insults directed to other members. Thank you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #152 on: September 21, 2016, 12:08:57 am »
You were probably too involved with the Bush Fan Club threads to take any notice.

LOL Bush fan club..it was the Day and the Life of Pres Bush....Yes I participated along with a lot of other people who loved Dubya...he was my husband and son's CinC..the best CinC this country every had imho....so we got together everynight to discuss the day's news and we all chit-chatted...for me it was a release and companionship since Mike was in Iraq...got to know musiclady..her son was in Iraq....we had a lot to talk about..a lot to worry about..thank God those women were there for us as I would have surely lost my mind...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #153 on: September 21, 2016, 12:11:00 am »
Actually, there aren't any of those here.

Cleanse your memory banks, pete.  You're living in a nightmare of your own making.

So true.  If I were responding to Pete, I would ask who was the last president he actually liked.  It had to go back to ???  Ike ??? probably not good enough for him.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #154 on: September 21, 2016, 12:17:16 am »
@sinkspur

It was sure reported that he said that,and AFAIK,he never denied saying it.

It was never reported that he said it.  Anywhere.  Google is your friend.

Why would Reagan deny saying something he never said?

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #155 on: September 21, 2016, 12:17:55 am »
Ok, @sneakypete, the gauntlet's been dropped.  Who was the last president, in our lifetimes whom you liked?

I'm interested in that discussion.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #156 on: September 21, 2016, 12:23:48 am »
LOL Bush fan club..it was the Day and the Life of Pres Bush....Yes I participated along with a lot of other people who loved Dubya...he was my husband and son's CinC..the best CinC this country every had imho....so we got together everynight to discuss the day's news and we all chit-chatted...for me it was a release and companionship since Mike was in Iraq...got to know musiclady..her son was in Iraq....we had a lot to talk about..a lot to worry about..thank God those women were there for us as I would have surely lost my mind...

AMEN!  Me too, myst!  You and Mike kept me going during some really dark days.  It was harmless conversation, and amazing support when we needed it the most.

And yes, I still respect President Bush, and always will, because of how much he cared for his troops....... OUR troops.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #157 on: September 21, 2016, 12:25:53 am »
So true.  If I were responding to Pete, I would ask who was the last president he actually liked.  It had to go back to ???  Ike ??? probably not good enough for him.

Heavens, no!  It couldn't have been Ike.  He was just a golf-playing General who led the Allied troops to victory over the Nazis.  That's not nearly enough to command respect.   ^-^

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #158 on: September 21, 2016, 12:28:11 am »
High Suicide Rates among Veterans, Jeb got blown out in South Carolina, the state with the highest percent of retired military. Persecution among Christians in the Middle East started, that is some success record. Christians among those linked most closely historically to Christ.

At least, with Trump, apparently there is someone who cares about the Vets. McCain hasn't proven himself in that area either.

Wrecked the Republican Party.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 12:30:30 am by TomSea »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #159 on: September 21, 2016, 12:29:16 am »
I liked Calvin Coolidge.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #160 on: September 21, 2016, 12:34:47 am »
High Suicide Rates among Veterans, Jeb got blown out in South Carolina, the state with the highest percent of retired military. Persecution among Christians in the Middle East started, that is some success record. Christians among those linked most closely historically to Christ.

At least, with Trump, apparently there is someone who cares about the Vets. McCain hasn't proven himself in that area either.

Wrecked the Republican Party.

Are you drinking?  This is gibberish, even for you.

SC is nowhere close to those with highest percentage of retired military. 

Alaska, Montana, Maine, Virginia, West Virginia are the top five.

https://ballotpedia.org/Verbatim_fact_check:_What_state_has_the_most_veterans%3F

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #161 on: September 21, 2016, 12:38:43 am »
It's funny, because I'll bet we can agree that McStain sucks donkey testicles.  Just Sayin'.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline beandog

« Reply #162 on: September 21, 2016, 12:46:47 am »
It's funny, because I'll bet we can agree that McStain sucks donkey testicles.  Just Sayin'.
I can heartily agree with that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #163 on: September 21, 2016, 12:48:55 am »
Nope.  I don't lie.

You are OBSESSED with the Dose (15 years ago, for heaven's sake!!).  ALL the rest of us have left it far behind (other than friends we met there, like @mystery-ak , and the incredible support people like me got when my son was deployed to Iraq), but you bring it up as though hating it has deep meaning in your life.

You're mad, pete.  And you don't even begin to be able to hide it.

There's no lie to it, because you just vomited about it on this thread.  FIFTEEN YEARS AGO.

Get OVER it, boy!

@musiclady

Get your story straight.  You accused me of lying about cornering Jim Bob over his hypocrisy and support of the Bush Crime Family. I did NOT lie and I do NOT lie.

Secondly,it was because the Sauds paid off the Bush Crime Family to invade Iraq and kill Saddam Hussein that your son was in Iraq to start with. Maybe YOU don't think pimping out our military and the lives of the young men and women in it for personal profits is a bad thing,but I do,and no amount of time passing will change that.

It really is true that those who forget history are destined to repeat it. Maybe YOU are ready to forgive all that,which you aren't because you never disagreed with it,but I am not.  Nor will I ever forgive it.

And finally,"BOY"???? I haven't been a boy since I took my first job working as a deckhand on a shrimpboat in the summer recess from school when I was 13. I enlisted in the army on my 17th birthday to be a paratrooper,and by the time I was 18 I was wearing a Green Beret. Not that any of that really matters to you because you are just taking cheap shots because someone is criticizing your lust bunny.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 12:58:17 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #164 on: September 21, 2016, 12:50:23 am »
It was never reported that he said it.  Anywhere.  Google is your friend.

Why would Reagan deny saying something he never said?

@sinkspur

When did he ever deny it? For him to deny it,SOMEONE must have said he did say it,and it must have been reported.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #165 on: September 21, 2016, 12:51:22 am »
Ok, @sneakypete, the gauntlet's been dropped.  Who was the last president, in our lifetimes whom you liked?

I'm interested in that discussion.

@Sanguine

Reagan. He wasn't Barry Goldwater,but he was the best president of my lifetime.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #166 on: September 21, 2016, 12:56:43 am »
Heavens, no!  It couldn't have been Ike.  He was just a golf-playing General who led the Allied troops to victory over the Nazis.  That's not nearly enough to command respect.   ^-^

@musiclady

My apologies. I had thought I was actually discussing issues with people that knew something.

Ike was a politician in a uniform. A bureaucrat that never personally heard a shot being fired,but who could be relied on 100 percent to blindly follow orders. Him leading the troops that attacked the Bonus Pay Marchers that burnt down their buildings and tents in the park and DC and also killed several of them is proof of that.

BUT.......,he was THE perfect man for the job he had,which was basically trying to keep all the massive egos in the Allied Alliance together and playing for the same team. At that he did an absolutely masterful job.

He never led anybody anywhere in his life,though.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #167 on: September 21, 2016, 12:57:47 am »
@sinkspur

When did he ever deny it? For him to deny it,SOMEONE must have said he did say it,and it must have been reported.

He never said it, so it was never reported, nobody ever said he said it,  and he never denied something he never said.

You made all that up.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #168 on: September 21, 2016, 12:59:37 am »
He never said it, so it was never reported, nobody ever said he said it,  and he never denied something he never said.

You made all that up.

And now I guess you are going to claim Goggle has proof he never said it?

And....,I don't "make up" stuff. I comment on what I know was reported because I read it.

Removed by MOD.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 01:34:33 am by MOD3 »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #169 on: September 21, 2016, 01:02:51 am »
And now I guess you are going to claim Goggle has proof he never said it?

And....,I don't "make up" stuff. I comment on what I know was reported because I read it.

Removed by MOD.

Google has no one saying what you said Reagan said.  So, either you made it up, or you just thought you read it. You didn't.

Just trying to keep everything on the up and up around here.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 01:35:26 am by MOD3 »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #170 on: September 21, 2016, 01:21:02 am »
@Sanguine

Reagan. He wasn't Barry Goldwater,but he was the best president of my lifetime.

I'd have to agree with you on that.

Long time ago, wasn't it?

Offline flowers

« Reply #171 on: September 21, 2016, 01:24:41 am »

If Bush was best CinC this country ever had......Why Reagan in your header? @mystery-ak 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #172 on: September 21, 2016, 01:27:14 am »
If Bush was best CinC this country ever had......Why Reagan in your header? @mystery-ak

There's more to being a President than being the CinC.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #173 on: September 21, 2016, 01:34:07 am »
Must be a full moon tonight.  :smokin:

Offline flowers

« Reply #174 on: September 21, 2016, 01:37:26 am »
I asked.....@mystery-ak   If Bush is fave president, then why have Reagan in logo at the top of the page. Reagan isn't favorite president?  Why have him on the site logo? Just a simple question.