Author Topic: Bush CIA director says agency leaders should consider resigning over Trump-Putin press conference  (Read 8142 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yes, he has the right to laugh since the CIA never messes up.  Which is lucky, because if they were to ever mess up, it could create life and death issues. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes, he has the right to laugh since the CIA never messes up.  Which is lucky, because if they were to ever mess up, it could create life and death issues.

Like 10's of thousands of dead Iraqis?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Like 10's of thousands of dead Iraqis?

Yes, that would be an example. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes, that would be an example.

I wonder if Hayden was as amused by that?  I'll bet he was.  He says he's a pretty wild and funny guy.... **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
You folks may just want to take a look at the TRUELY bombshell information Mr. Close dug up and posted here:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,324917.msg1745514.html#msg1745514
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 01:17:52 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
You flaks may just want to take a look at the TRUELY bombshell information Mr. Close dug up and posted here:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,324917.msg1745514.html#msg1745514

Ron Johnson uncovers FBI Secret Society.  Remember that bombshell?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline KittenClaws

• Normalcy Bias? I like to think I don't have it.
It's amazing that the Bush administration is getting involved in this or however you would describe this. I'm not going to speak derisively of Bush as these threads seem to get such remarks; but I highly question their statements and motives.

Funny, I didn't see Bush getting involved while Obama was ruining this country. Is that a devisive statement?

Offline Frank Cannon

Funny, I didn't see Bush getting involved while Obama was ruining this country. Is that a devisive statement?

It is not. You will have to ramp it up some more to get to a decisive enough level for my taste.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
You folks may just want to take a look at the TRUELY bombshell information Mr. Close dug up and posted here:

Wow, pretty sure someone I know was involved with that organization in Haiti.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 04:31:28 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

"A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victim, and he wears their face and their garments and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the plague."

Cicero About 2500 years ago  He was right at the time and still is today!

:thumbsup:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

He also takes frequent shots from movement conservatives for his opposition to mass deportation of illegal immigrants, his acceptance of Supreme Court decisions expanding gay rights, and for insufficient zeal in the fight to repeal Obamacare, among other things. He names Robert Kennedy as one of his teenage heroes and likes to say that when a politician reaches the Pearly Gates, St. Peter isn't going to ask about tax cuts or spending reforms but "what you did for the poor."

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/opinion/20170425/column-john-kasich-is-back-same-good-man-with-same-bad-idea

This is my biggest problem with Kasich. If he wants to run a large non-profit, fine.  However, his views are not the proper role for government or its chief executive.  It’s becoming more difficult to tell the political difference between Kasich and Kucinich as time goes on.

Kasich, no, no and no.