Author Topic: Text of a Letter from the President to the Congress of the United States -  (Read 8400 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
You think all I care about is that I was RIGHT all along about Donald Trump.....and that many of you were clueless sore-losers?

Nope....this is just a simple matter of "PAY BACK IS A BITCH".   Live with it.

Or....simply pass on the thread.    What a concept, huh?   :laugh:

You forced me to unfriend you on FB over this crap and now you have made my ignore list here.  Congratulations sore winner!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

Poor little snowflake DCP

Just cannot stand the fact that some of us don’t believe Trump is the Second Coming of Christ. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
/snicker

Whatever.

Is that all you've got to say?     "WHATEVER"???   

I've got your "snickers"....right 'here'.      :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fantom

Poor little snowflake DCP

Just cannot stand the fact that some of us don’t believe Trump is the Second Coming of Christ.

This must be some spillover from a different forum here.  @Oceander , do clue me in to which.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online DCPatriot

You forced me to unfriend you on FB over this crap and now you have made my ignore list here.  Congratulations sore winner!

Oh, shit!   Now, you've saddened my Christmas.  Whatever will I do.

It has nothing to do me....Or,  with winning or losing.   

It has to do with sticking my boot up a few asses here, who STILL won't credit President Trump.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

Whatever, snowflake.

Offline corbe

Oh, shit!   Now, you've saddened my Christmas.  Whatever will I do.

It has nothing to do me....Or,  with winning or losing.   

It has to do with sticking my boot up a few asses here, who STILL won't credit President Trump.

NO wonder @Emjay says I suffer from extreme Butt~Hurt
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fantom

NO wonder @Emjay says I suffer from extreme Butt~Hurt

Thank you.... I'll be sending you he bill for cleaning the sweet potato off my keybaord.   888high58888
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline corbe

Feels like he wears a size 12 too.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fantom

I was ready for that one!

Frederick Douglass

Online DCPatriot

Size 12 it is!   In a Frye Boot.

Offline Frank Cannon

Size 12 it is!   In a Frye Boot.

You would be a cheap off the rack boot guy.

You're like school at 3AM......no class.

Offline corbe

Sometimes I wonder if a closed thread in some obscure corner of TBR would not serve a juicy purpose, where Briefers could slice and dice and get all this crap off their chest, without getting Threads locked, release some of the pressure, but then I sober up and realize what a CF it would be because some would bring it out into the open where only the Guests would laugh at us, like they don't do that now.

Can't seem to get this runonsentence monkey off my back, Periods suck says my ol lady

Offline corbe

With steel toes and without the Dr. Shoals
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 01:16:46 am by corbe »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
   Sometimes I wonder if a closed thread in some obscure corner of TBR would not serve a juicy purpose, where Briefers could slice and dice and get all this crap off their chest, without getting Threads locked, release some of the pressure, but then I sober up and realize what a CF it would be because some would bring it out into the open where only the Guests would laugh at us, like they don't do that now.

Can't seem to get this runonsentence monkey off my back, Periods suck says my ol lady

Used to have one as I recall.  Called it the boxing ring.  Died for lack of interest.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 04:04:07 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

You would be a cheap off the rack boot guy.

You're like school at 3AM......no class.

LOL!

I've got Lorenzo Banfi's in my closet probably worth more than your entire wardrobe, Frank.   

Every pair goes with a Canali or Zegna suit. 

Trouble is.... I don't wear suits anymore.    :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

Useed to have one as I recall.  Called it the boxing ring.  Died for lack of interest.

It didn't die because of lack of interest.

Members Only...The Boxing Ring had more threads not only locked but deep-sixed.

Like @corbe said.....it was a vicious Primary season. 

Offline endicom

With steel toes and without the Dr. Shoals

Muscle Shoals, Dr. Scholl's.

That's my PITA moment for the day.

Offline corbe

Muscle Shoals, Dr. Scholl's.

That's my PITA moment for the day.

Since Trump signed that Tax Cut, I can't afford shoes.

Offline Frank Cannon

Trouble is.... I don't wear suits anymore.    :laugh:

Yeah. I hear that prisons usually have set uniforms.

Offline RoosGirl

Yeah, but be careful about that snickers, because we found out last night he'd rather be on Barack than me.

Offline corbe

This Thread needs more BeefCake, now in suits.

Offline Fantom

I thought this was the obscure corner?  :shrug:

Frederick Douglass

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Does anybody remember we had an original topic?

Mrs. Liberty came across the EO in question today, and she asked me to post it up.  Here it is, the actual EO under discussion, with a brief summary from Politico:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,296232.msg1551794.html#msg1551794

She can read "Legalese" after working in the courts for many years, so the one I posted made sense to her.  She says this EO could very well have serious ramifications for a lot of politicians.

@DCPatriot
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 01:49:46 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

I'm glad you posted this, instead of me @DCPatriot. I would have stupidly excerpted the damn thing and since we know some Briefers don't ever RTFA and a couple are scared about clicking on anything .gov, either way you have contributed to overall communal knowledge. 
    I think I smell a Thread Jack coming on though, would it bother you tremendously? Good Lord knows it fries @Right_in_Virginia.