Author Topic: This Is A Coup Against Our Right To Govern Ourselves  (Read 13783 times)

Oceander

Re: This Is A Coup Against Our Right To Govern Ourselves
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2017, 11:45:19 am »
Bridges were burned by the NeverTrumpers. And bridges are still being burned by NeverTrumpers. So let me ask you. Do you want a war with Russia? Cause without Trump that is what you will get. Do you like open borders and no enforcement of our immigration laws? Cause without Trump that is what you will get. I could go on. We Trumpsters like Trump BECAUSE OF HIS POLICIES!

Cruz is not a natural born citizen under original intent. Sorry that is just the way it is.

:bigsilly:

Paranoia strikes deep!

Like your man-god, you're fast becoming a pathetic parody. 

geronl

« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2017, 12:06:53 pm »
ooooommmmmmmmmmmmm..... meditate on thy Trumpiness.... oooommmmmmmmmmmm......

Taco Bowls

oooooohhmmmmmmmmmmm..... increase thy Trumpiness..... oooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

National Enquirer is real news, all else is fake!

ooooohhhmmmmmmmmm..... Trumpiness times two, four, potato more.... ooohhhmmmmmmmm....

--------

Only Trump! holding my hands up to Lord Trump who aren't in heaven, Only Trump can do it! Only Trump can prevent war with Russia! Only Trump can stop open borders, do I have an f'in a-man!

F'N A-MAN!

Here at the Kitty Grabbers Church of Trump, praise be his hair, we know without a doubt that Trump will keep all of his promises, it is written down in the holy ART OF THE DEAL that he deals in hyperbole and misdirection to get his way, so we know when he is thought to lie and flip-flop it is all a mind-trip on the enemies of enemies of enemies of America.

F'N A-MAN!

Sure he's a friend of the Clintons, has had many mistresses, treats women like crap and acts like a child, but we know, those of us in the faith, that he isn't anything like that now. Just because he has been spokesperson to scams and MLM's in the past and turned states evidence against his crime partner once that he is really the only person we can trust! "We" not including his wives, of course, or contractors or, well, whatever...

Thou shall bear false witness against the Ted!
Thou shall covet other kitties
Thou shall only read bullet points
Thou shall tweet at 3AM
Thou shall crap in golden toilets all thou days

On our knees we beseech thee, smelly foul horrible worms of NeverTrump, verily it will be thou fault if the Grabby God falls. Join us, you scum sucking sewer rats, because only we of the faith can defend HIM who can defend the world from the enemies of the enemies of the enemies of America! Otherwise bloggers will tear him down!

Ole ye of little faith, pity pity....

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2017, 12:21:38 pm »
The latest pseudo-scandal is that Trump doesn’t think Mike Flynn did anything wrong, and told James Comey so back in February. So basically, Trump expressed the same view he had of the whole Flynn nonsense to Comey as he has expressed to every interviewer. Comey did nothing, and said nothing (even when testifying to Congress) for nearly three months, because it was nothing. The Russian snipe hunt continued throughout unabated. That off-hand comment was a pretty poor attempt at obstruction of justice since it didn’t obstruct anything – to the limited extent these Russian witch hunts can be confused with “justice” at all.

Comey knows Trump didn't try to obstruct justice.   I understand why he wrote the memo - that's SOP to recount contemporaneously the content of a private conversation.   But he testified before Congress weeks later that there was no obstruction of his investigation, just the President voicing his opinion.   As Schlicter points out, he did nothing following that conversation other than cover his butt with that memo.   

The memo was leaked by the President's enemies to an hysterical press and all hell broke loose.

Of course there's a coup going on.   I agree 100% with Schlicter -  our tradition of self-governance is in danger of being upended by elites aghast at a peoples' revolution.   It was a revolution at the ballot box,  and I fought as hard as anyone against it.   But the results were free and fair, and the results must stand.   Trump deserves most of the criticism he's getting, but he is still the product of the marvelous system devised by the Founders for our self-governance.   The nation is worth fighting for - and if a civil war is what is coming,  then I will stand against the usurpers.   
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 12:24:59 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

geronl

« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2017, 12:23:26 pm »
Flynn admitted he was an unregistered foreign agent.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2017, 02:05:45 pm »
Very well - and correctly - stated.  I willingly want to support the President and I have expressed my approval at times (such as Justice Gorsuch).  For some, that is not enough.  It is, as you say, tedious and alienating.  :patriot:

@Lando Lincoln

Is there room in that boat for one more?

I think this guy is right!

https://newswithviews.com/stand-up-for-trump-or-lose-america-forever/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2017, 03:15:18 pm »
@Lando Lincoln

Is there room in that boat for one more?

I think this guy is right!

https://newswithviews.com/stand-up-for-trump-or-lose-america-forever/
Good article, only that 'guy' is a she: Kelleigh Nelson.

Follow links to the Judicial Watch reports on Muller and others, http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/05/russia-special-counsel-mueller-conspired-radical-islamic-groups-fbi-chief/, for one.

In the two longer reports linked there, many of the links in the references bring back 404s, which I take as evidence that source information has been (and likely still is) being moved (to be inaccessible via those links) or scrubbed by entrenched Obamites and others who might benefit by covering their tracks. As with the MSM, controlling information is key to controlling public perception of what is happening in DC and elsewhere.

There is, and has been, a concerted effort on the part of members of the DNC, the MSM, and others to seriously undermine our government, and this has been conducted in apparent collusion with enemies of the United States, at a minimum, actions have been taken by those inside and outside the government to facilitate operations which could be labeled as subversive, including and down to controlling the language used to describe attempted and actual terrorist actions to reduce the perception of threats.

The threat we face is one of not only Marxists entrenched in and aspiring to the halls of power in DC, but those in the very agencies we trust to be watchdogs for the Republic. Trump needs to clean house, thoroughly, and do so with no compunctions. Otherwise, the extent of the organizations internal to and involved in the subversion of the United States' Government will continue, and quite possibly succeed.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 03:17:03 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2017, 03:19:50 pm »

Follow links to the Judicial Watch reports on Muller and others, http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/05/russia-special-counsel-mueller-conspired-radical-islamic-groups-fbi-chief/, for one.

In the two longer reports linked there, many of the links in the references bring back 404s, which I take as evidence that source information has been (and likely still is) being moved (to be inaccessible via those links) or scrubbed by entrenched Obamites and others who might benefit by covering their tracks. As with the MSM, controlling information is key to controlling public perception of what is happening in DC and elsewhere.

There is, and has been, a concerted effort on the part of members of the DNC, the MSM, and others to seriously undermine our government, and this has been conducted in apparent collusion with enemies of the United States, at a minimum, actions have been taken by those inside and outside the government to facilitate operations which could be labeled as subversive, including and down to controlling the language used to describe attempted and actual terrorist actions to reduce the perception of threats.

The threat we face is one of not only Marxists entrenched in and aspiring to the halls of power in DC, but those in the very agencies we trust to be watchdogs for the Republic. Trump needs to clean house, thoroughly, and do so with no compunctions. Otherwise, the extent of the organizations internal to and involved in the subversion of the United States' Government will continue, and quite possibly succeed.

The swamp does not want to be drained and will do almost anything to keep their cash cow on life support.   Most of them don't care about anything except themselves.  Duty, honor, & country are quaint concepts in a history book for most of them.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2017, 03:23:12 pm »

@Smokin Joe

Thanks for the correction!

We are in COMPLETE agreement!  Do what is necessary sooner rather than later and let the damned chips fall wherever they fall!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2017, 03:24:48 pm »
The swamp does not want to be drained and will do almost anything to keep their cash cow on life support.   Most of them don't care about anything except themselves.  Duty, honor, & country are quaint concepts in a history book for most of them.
@driftdiver

With respect, I sincerely doubt you know just how true that is!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2017, 03:30:26 pm »

Dear Trump Cult Members,
The "we told you so" people do not have the power or the inclination to make Trump a failed President, only he has that power. When the GOP convention told people like me "There's the door!", we took it seriously - stop blaming us, we were told to leave by Trump and his minions. When your godless fruitcake weaved horrible lies and repeated them (Cruz cheated, Cruz is ineligible, his daddy killed JFK, he;s a Canadian! Look at her Face! Crazy like a child molester! etc etc) until his monkeys believed it, don't blame us for thinking the person making these lies is a liar who shouldn't be trusted.

You were proud that Trump was no conservative, he was a populist! Conservatives were losers! You were proud to be despicable and call yourselves deplorables, remember? Now you want to pretend it was the other way around?

Many wanted to start over with the new administration but the attacks from the Trump Side continued, "Agree with master on all things or you are a traitor and a Democrat!". Do you really think that's how to get people on your side? By attacking them and sliming them and making up new epithets by the hour?

Those bridges were burned, Your side burned them. You didn't want our vote and you still don't want to reach out except to continue attacking us. We'd have to be insane to join you in the cult.

Let the commies and NAZI's fight it out, I'll just buy popcorn, pox on all their houses.
:hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands:

Here!  Here!

Post of the morning!

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2017, 03:34:52 pm »
Bridges were burned by the NeverTrumpers. And bridges are still being burned by NeverTrumpers. So let me ask you. Do you want a war with Russia?

Obviously you want a war with Principled Conservatives on this board.

Have at.  Take your best shots.  You just continue to demonstrate you people are absolutely no different than the Leftists you say you oppose.

As has been pointed out - you have made enemies of whom would have been natural allies.

So, pound sand and duke it out with the Left on your lonesome.

We're just going to watch and laugh at you all.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2017, 03:36:46 pm »

Let the commies and NAZI's fight it out, I'll just buy popcorn, pox on all their houses.

Don't blame me, I voted for Hindenburg.  :shrug:

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2017, 03:41:31 pm »
@driftdiver

@Bigun

I spent 10 years in the Air Force and eventually ended up owning my own company.   We did govt contracting for about 10 years and still do a little.  Its atrocious what goes on with the Govts blessing.   The nepotism & favors between govt agencies and large contractors.  The blatant disregard by the big contracting companies.   I was told by the Dir of Small Business for the Air Force that being a service disabled Veteran company is actually considered a bad thing.   That govt buyers prefer not to use our companies.    They'll hand million dollar contracts to minority owned companies with no past performance but refuse to even consider a vet.

My COO previously worked for the DoD running around Iraq & Afghanistan.   His job was to visit the local business/companies and figure out what they needed.   Then the American Taxpayer bought it ( a crane, generator, manufacturing equipment, etc) and then he gave it to them.   The stories he has of govt officials ignoring security requirements and wasting our taxes will curl your toes.

They just don't care as long as they get theirs. 

So yes its probably worse then I know but what I know is vomit inducing.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2017, 03:44:12 pm »
@Bigun

I spent 10 years in the Air Force and eventually ended up owning my own company.   We did govt contracting for about 10 years and still do a little.  Its atrocious what goes on with the Govts blessing.   The nepotism & favors between govt agencies and large contractors.  The blatant disregard by the big contracting companies.   I was told by the Dir of Small Business for the Air Force that being a service disabled Veteran company is actually considered a bad thing.   That govt buyers prefer not to use our companies.    They'll hand million dollar contracts to minority owned companies with no past performance but refuse to even consider a vet.

My COO previously worked for the DoD running around Iraq & Afghanistan.   His job was to visit the local business/companies and figure out what they needed.   Then the American Taxpayer bought it ( a crane, generator, manufacturing equipment, etc) and then he gave it to them.   The stories he has of govt officials ignoring security requirements and wasting our taxes will curl your toes.

It's a mess that must be cleaned up or we are well and truly SCREWED!  :beer:

If Trump manages to do nothing else but get a good start on that he will have my enthusiastic vote in 2020!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 03:45:37 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2017, 03:46:46 pm »
@Bigun

Those who work for audit agencies within the federal government know exactly what you're talking about. The taxpayer is not protected in the least.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2017, 03:46:57 pm »
It's a mess that must be cleaned up or we are well and truly SCREWED!  :beer:

You can't "clean it up", it has to be eliminated.   Big govt is the problem.  The complexity is just not manageable to prevent this kind of corruption.

We must shrink our govt.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2017, 03:49:10 pm »
You can't "clean it up", it has to be eliminated.   Big govt is the problem.  The complexity is just not manageable to prevent this kind of corruption.

We must shrink our govt.
:amen:  :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2017, 03:52:23 pm »
@driftdiver

It isn't just the figureheads, it is the staffers, the bureaucrats, the thousands of fairly high GS numbers running around making six figures a year who do the actual heavy lifting who will resist with every fiber of their being anything that might cost them their jobs.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2017, 03:57:12 pm »
It isn't just the figureheads, it is the staffers, the bureaucrats, the thousands of fairly high GS numbers running around making six figures a year who do the actual heavy lifting who will resist with every fiber of their being anything that might cost them their jobs.

OH yeah!  And they will use every means at their disposal to maintain the status quo!  Of that, you can be assured!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #94 on: May 19, 2017, 03:58:18 pm »

Indeed.   The threat this nation faces is a real and present danger.  And it's past time for us to face up to the reality and combat it.... in any manner or way that we can.

Excellent, SJ!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 03:59:13 pm by XenaLee »
No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2017, 04:26:22 pm »

Dear Trump Cult Members,
The "we told you so" people do not have the power or the inclination to make Trump a failed President, only he has that power. When the GOP convention told people like me "There's the door!", we took it seriously - stop blaming us, we were told to leave by Trump and his minions. When your godless fruitcake weaved horrible lies and repeated them (Cruz cheated, Cruz is ineligible, his daddy killed JFK, he;s a Canadian! Look at her Face! Crazy like a child molester! etc etc) until his monkeys believed it, don't blame us for thinking the person making these lies is a liar who shouldn't be trusted.

You were proud that Trump was no conservative, he was a populist! Conservatives were losers! You were proud to be despicable and call yourselves deplorables, remember? Now you want to pretend it was the other way around?

Many wanted to start over with the new administration but the attacks from the Trump Side continued, "Agree with master on all things or you are a traitor and a Democrat!". Do you really think that's how to get people on your side? By attacking them and sliming them and making up new epithets by the hour?

Those bridges were burned, Your side burned them. You didn't want our vote and you still don't want to reach out except to continue attacking us. We'd have to be insane to join you in the cult.

A great example of "Going Galt."

I also like Henry Rearden's talk to his family in the chapter entitled, "The Concerto of Deliverance."

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #96 on: May 19, 2017, 04:41:36 pm »

And Trump is the first time since Reagan that they feared for their jobs.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #97 on: May 19, 2017, 04:43:46 pm »
And Trump is the first time since Reagan that they feared for their jobs.
And that is a good thing (not that they haven't had to fear for them in the meantime, but that they do now). Now he just has to fire the right ones.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 04:44:22 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #98 on: May 19, 2017, 10:14:48 pm »
Bridges were burned by the NeverTrumpers. And bridges are still being burned by NeverTrumpers. S

Really? I recall a certain poster saying that anyone who opposed Trump was an enemy worse than the Soviets who must be destroyed..

So let me ask you. Do you want a war with Russia? Cause without Trump that is what you will get. Do you like open borders and no enforcement of our immigration laws? Cause without Trump that is what you will get. I could go on. We Trumpsters like Trump BECAUSE OF HIS POLICIES!

I'm going to have to throw a few flags on that one...

Cruz is not a natural born citizen under original intent. Sorry that is just the way it is.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2017, 05:03:46 am »
This isn't a coup, it is a reality TV show with characters and made up drama. The conspiracies, outrage, drama, romance, villians, and heroes are all molded to fit with a narriative.  This isn't 'against' the people, it is targeting what the people want, drama, to keep their eyes glued to the media providers who are running the show.  Like with most reality shows, none of the characters are who you want them to be, they are playing a role.

When we 'fight back' we have to start with ourselves and what we demand of our information, media, and even government. We want it to entertain us and solve our problems. We created this monster.

Truth!

The people elected a reality show.  And Trump is in it to make more money for the family businesses.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.