Author Topic: Donald Trump Jr. Threatens RNC Dissenters: ‘Your Careers Are Finished’  (Read 7246 times)

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Way above your pay grade, junior.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

geronl

If you have to ask..it would appear you never really knew in the first place.

and if you have to ask the same question repeatedly, then maybe you just don't like the answer

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Smart people know you do not throw out the baby with the bath water. Its easier to change something existing then create new from scratch. What you saw was people way smarter then you trying to heal the rift.

Son, you don't heal a rift by grabbing both sides and ripping it wide open, then pouring salt into it.  You Trumpers just don't have a clue how badly you appear to the rest of America (us conservatives and everyone else as well), do you?
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
You were never the grass roots, How could you be with less then 25% of GOP voters and less then 10 percent of delegates at the convention? Your so-called Grass Roots was Open Border Cheap Labor PAC money yanking you around because you were so angry that you could not see it was NEVER Cruz/conservatives leading you.  Everything you post about us is projection and can be seen on the anti-side. From the tiny minority trying to take over and force their will on everybody else to the dishonesty of why it was happening.

Now
I see your problem.  You somehow believe that "grassroots" means "willing to be lead by anyone who spouts rhetoric I approve of."  You don't understand basic American English terminology, that's the problem
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Mechanicos

Son, you don't heal a rift by grabbing both sides and ripping it wide open, then pouring salt into it.  You Trumpers just don't have a clue how badly you appear to the rest of America (us conservatives and everyone else as well), do you?
We played by the rules and won legitimately. Who the hell are you to claim we are causing the rift? Its you trying to force change that you never had the right too. Its the antis who tried to steal the nomination. So look in the mirror. We are not the bad guys here, the antis, that tiny group who believed the lying media about their numbers is.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

The concept of 'winning' people over to support their candidate does not compute with them.

Insulting, demeaning, threatening them is the only way they understand, because that is all that their political savior has demonstrated he is capable of.

The 'great negotiator' is simply one who tells everyone he has an offer we cannot refuse - and sends his surrogates out to put the head of horse in their bed.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Trump’s son and adviser, Donald Trump Jr., threatened the leaders of the attempted revolt, saying: “Your careers are finished” in a message posted on Twitter......"

He should change his name to "Captain Obvious".

Killing the careers of the GOP "Ruling Class/Country Club Republicans" may be the only good thing The Orange Creature from NYC has ever done. Damn shame it wasn't done before they stuck a knife in Barry Goldwater's back and stuck Reagan with that evil bastard Poppy  Bush. If it had happened back then it would have destroyed the political power of the left in this country,and VN would have ended differently and chances are we wouldn't have been in any of the wars we have been in since them. America would be a very different place than it is today,and a better place for us all.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump is the only person on Earth with a bigger ego than obama and apparently thinks he he is just hosting a bigger edition of his apprentice show. :3:

Hard to believe it,but one candidate for President of the US actually thinks the VP is his assistant,and the other one thinks she will be the Queen. Hell,she thinks she is already the Queen.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What is the mission and purpose of this site, going forward ??

Both of the owners have said they would vote for Trump.

So what? I don't remember being required to take a loyalty oath,and that is something I would have remembered.

They can both vote for Peter Pan for all I care.

@truth_seeker
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 12:57:19 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You're as self-centered as Trump is.   

@Jazzhead  @Mechanicos

No kidding. These Cult voters,regardless of actual age,have a emotional age stuck on 12 years old. It's all about "MY team is winning,which means I am smarter than you,neener,neener!"

Not a single damn one of them cares what happens to America as long as THEIR candidate wins because that will mean THEY are "winners",too. Like with The Orange One himself,it's all about "Me,ME,ME,DAMMIT!"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not a single attempt to actually unify the party. Not a single attempt to fix the bridges that Trump burned down.

There IS no "Party" to unify. All that is left of the alleged Republican Party are the Trust Fund Country Club Republicans/fascists,and a loose group of voters they have nothing in common with that they try to rally every 2 to 4  years to continue to vote them access to the US Treasury.

To be an actual functioning political opposition party,you have to be about more than "Me,too,same as the Dims,but only 90 percent as evil".

@geron
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 01:07:20 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Judging from TOS and other forums it is always the same side having mental breakdowns and lashing out irrationally.

For the record, those of us who no longer have a party or candidate aren't going to be feeling much stress at all. They will be joining me in feeling the blissful liberation from giving a crap.

I still care about what little there is left of America and individual freedoms,but the entire political ruling class and their banker owners could all die horrible deaths and I'd just throw a party to celebrate the liberation of America. With any luck at all their own slaves will wake up one day and realize they have been used and abused all these decades,and they will be the ones that lynch their masters,while I just sit back and applaud.

@geron
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 01:12:05 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump vs Clinton is as unreal and as pointless as the fight between RAW and SMACKDOWN.

They have the same owners, friends, supporters and donors.

@geronl

BINGO!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Give it a rest, jerk. The fascism and Nazi references are so passé. Can't you come up with a new routine?

Trump supporters need to give their howls of outrage a rest.  Both he and his goomas,the Clintons are nothing but fascists.

Trump just happens to be YOUR fascist of choice.

@aligncare
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 01:16:59 am by sneakypete »

Offline East of the Beast

My last comment on this thread.If you are a conservative conscience voter who will never vote for Trump.You will either vote a third party or not at all in order to keep your principles intact.Explain to me how you can square that knowing that your actions will contribute to the electing of the most dangerous liberal ever to occupy the WH. It seems so inconsistent to me... :shrug:

But we all have our priorities I suppose and it's your vote.As for me at this point my priority is to stop Hillary Rodham Clinton at all costs.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 02:01:29 am by East of the Beast »

Offline Hoodat

We played by the rules and won legitimately. Who the hell are you to claim we are causing the rift?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

My last comment on this thread.If you are a conservative conscience voter who will never vote for Trump.You will either vote a third party or not at all in order to keep your principles intact.Explain to me how you can square that knowing that your actions will contribute to the electing of the most dangerous liberal ever to occupy the WH. It seems so inconsistent to me... :shrug:

I don't consider it a worthwhile option to vote for one dangerous liberal in order to keep another dangerous liberal out of the White House.

Perhaps your question should have been posed much earlier to Trump supporters.  You could have asked them how they could have surrendered their principles in order to vote for a NY big-government liberal who has the highest disapproval rating for a Presidential candidate in US history to be their candidate against the other dangerous liberal?

This election should have been a slam dunk.  Yet Republicans are going to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory simply because they were STUPID enough to nominate someone more liberal than Mitt Romney.  We could have had the guy who stood against the GOP Establishment and did not waver one bit while calling them liars from the Senate floor.  But instead we get the guy who has been in bed with them for the last two years and whose delegates just voted in lockstep with the GOPe to take even more power from the grass roots than they took in 2012.

Capisce?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

geronl

There IS no "Party" to unify.

Well, the mirage is gone for sure now.

geronl

With any luck at all their own slaves will wake up one day and realize they have been used and abused all these decades,and they will be the ones that lynch their masters,while I just sit back and applaud.

doesn't appear to be imminent right now, though

geronl

You are under the illusion that Trump is any better than Hillary, when he effectively IS Hillary. Either way, we get the same thing. I have decided not to play that game, which is sometimes the only way to win.

geronl

Trump just happens to be YOUR fascist of choice.

@aligncare

exactly, "fascist" isn't being used as an insult, it is a descriptor. A very accurate one.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Thug apples never fall far from thug trees.

I was going to say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. At least he's not orange.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline East of the Beast

I don't consider it a worthwhile option to vote for one dangerous liberal in order to keep another dangerous liberal out of the White House.

Perhaps your question should have been posed much earlier to Trump supporters.  You could have asked them how they could have surrendered their principles in order to vote for a NY big-government liberal who has the highest disapproval rating for a Presidential candidate in US history to be their candidate against the other dangerous liberal?

This election should have been a slam dunk.  Yet Republicans are going to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory simply because they were STUPID enough to nominate someone more liberal than Mitt Romney.  We could have had the guy who stood against the GOP Establishment and did not waver one bit while calling them liars from the Senate floor.  But instead we get the guy who has been in bed with them for the last two years and whose delegates just voted in lockstep with the GOPe to take even more power from the grass roots than they took in 2012.

Capisce?
You're in denial if you think you Never Trumpsters don't have a hand in electing Hillary.You can stick your smug noses in the air and claim purity..(how Phariseeical of you).I've preached the gospel of Ted Cruz since his candidacy and still do.Unfortunately, it didn't happen.But being a realist is a real world that has real consequences my better sense tells me Trump is the less risky of the 2 bad choices we have....and no matter the results I'll have to live with and so will you.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 11:34:28 pm by East of the Beast »

geronl

You're in denial if you think you Never Trumpsters don't have a hand in electing Hillary.You can stick your smug noses in the air and claim purity..(how Phariseeical of you).I've preached the gospel of Ted Cruz since his candidacy and still do.Unfortunately, it didn't happen.But being a realist is a real world that has real consequences my better sense tells me Trump is the less risky of the 2 bad choices we have....and no matter the results I'll have to live with and so will you.

Trump attacks and pushes away Republican voters
Hillary is not attacking and pushing away hers

That is why Trump is going to lose

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Trump attacks and pushes away Republican voters
Hillary is not attacking and pushing away hers

That is why Trump is going to lose

I don't really care what Trump does or says any more. He's a progressive authoritarian and he nor his supporters are viable partners in our fight for constitutional conservatism. Conservatives were shown the door at the convention last night and I have no problem using it.

No better or worse than Clinton, just another opponent. :shrug: