Author Topic: Donald Trump Jr. Threatens RNC Dissenters: ‘Your Careers Are Finished’  (Read 7276 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Nice of a registered Democrat to make this statement. Disturbing so many Republicans agree with this democrat.

The Republican National Convention briefly erupted in chaos on Monday when opponents of presumptive U.S. presidential nominee Donald Trump stormed out of the room and others chanted in a failed attempt to force a vote opposing his candidacy.

The turmoil threatened efforts by the Trump campaign to show the party had united behind the businessman-turned-politician and distracted from the day’s theme of “Make America Safe Again,” meant to depict Trump as a strong leader capable of shielding the country from violence and Islamist militancy.

Trump’s son and adviser, Donald Trump Jr., threatened the leaders of the attempted revolt, saying: “Your careers are finished” in a message posted on Twitter......

http://proudemocrat.com/donald-trump-jr-threatens-rnc-dissenters-your-careers-are-finished/#

Offline sinkspur

Thug apples never fall far from thug trees.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Suppressed

Nice of a registered Democrat to make this statement. Disturbing so many Republicans agree with this democrat.

Joe Isuzu says that the Trumps are not classless thugs.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Mechanicos

Its a legit prophecy. It will eventually sink in this is a grass root movement against the Establishment. And they chose poorly. The voters back home will remember this going forward. Just look at how Ryan is tanking. 
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline sinkspur

Its a legit prophecy. It will eventually sink in this is a grass root movement against the Establishment. And they chose poorly. The voters back home will remember this going forward. Just look at how Ryan is tanking.

38% is not a "movement." 

The hard work starts now and no one knows if Trump is up to it.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

I think you may be confused. Ryan and the establishment are the ones fighting for and with Trump against the 17 million primary voters (I miscalculated earlier when I said 15 million) who voted for candidates other than Trump. They are the ones locking in the rules for him and in turn, it locked in the rules for the establishment power. The #FreeTheDelegates type movements are grassroots movements against the establishment power grab.

Look at what happened with Alaska and Utah's delegates tonight for a perfect example of this.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Prophesy? I s Trump now Nostradamus, or did you have someone more biblical in mind? Trump is the only person on Earth with a bigger ego than obama and apparently thinks he he is just hosting a bigger edition of his apprentice show. :3:

Offline Mechanicos

38% is not a "movement." 

The hard work starts now and no one knows if Trump is up to it.
BS numbers. Its about 45% GOP out of 17 candidates. Which is awesome. Hows it feel to have become irrelevant?
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline RetBobbyMI

BS numbers. Its about 45% GOP out of 17 candidates. Which is awesome. Hows it feel to have become irrelevant?
He can't even get 40% between just him and Hillary. Neither has over 45%.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Crazieman

I love how Trumpists insult us, denigrate us, call us irrelevant, and then demand we vote for him.

So my nonvote is irrelevant. Stop telling me its for Clinton.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 04:06:08 am by Crazieman »
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

What is the mission and purpose of this site, going forward ??

Both of the owners have said they would vote for Trump.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Hoodat

Its a legit prophecy. It will eventually sink in this is a grass root movement against the Establishment.

Stop lying already.  Trump has sided with the Establishment in defeating the grass roots.  The Establishment in 2012 pushed through rules changes (i.e. the Romney rules) which weakened the grass roots and strengthened the chairman and his acolytes.  Conservatives just lost an attempt to re-write those rules putting power back into the hands of grass roots activists.  The Trump delegation voted as directed by the Establishment.

http://makeamericagreattoday.com/trump-supporters-thanking-senator-mike-lee-ken-cuccinelli/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Well if you people have your way, it will be to have the owners ban, purge and get rid of anyone who will not vote for Trump and whom will not support the Establishment Party you have become one with.

Its how you Trump people roll.  Insult.  Intimidate.  Bully.  Ban.  Demand Safe Spaces and then threaten harm later for 'treason'.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I love how Trumpists insult us, denigrate us, call us irrelevant, and then demand we vote for him.

So my nonvote is irrelevant. Stop telling me its for Clinton.

It's called bullies and tyrants.

They wore black shirts in Italy and Brown ones in Germany in years gone by.

Today they wear Trump shirts made in Mexico.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Hoodat

Look at what happened with Alaska and Utah's delegates tonight for a perfect example of this.

So the Trump supporters have been telling us for months now that delegates are bound and must vote on the first ballot for the candidate they were sent to represent.  Except today, delegates bound to Cruz and Rubio had their first ballot votes rejected and given to Trump instead?

What a bunch of lying bastards.  The Priebus/Trump and the entire GOP Establishment can all go to hell.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Hows it feel to have become irrelevant?

You're as self-centered as Trump is.   You say shit like that,  and folks will work just that much harder to defeat Trump.

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Hoodat

If I was into Groupthink, I would still be at that other site.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

geronl

Not a single attempt to actually unify the party. Not a single attempt to fix the bridges that Trump burned down.

Offline montanajoe

I'd say to get past the election and see who is left standing.

There is not a chance that most of those opposed to Trump are going to support him in November, regardless of who the owner's vote for. Many on one side or the other are going to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown by November and will be lashing out even more irrationally against anyone who disagrees with them IMO.

So I suspect there will be no change but a lot of hard feeling all around much like the rest of the country come November 9th..
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 06:44:23 am by montanajoe »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

I don't understand your question, are you saying that the owners created this site for the sole purpose of seeing Trump elected, and if he is elected there is no longer a purpose? Or perhaps the owners of the site created it for people of both like and differing views to come together and exchange views, news and debate. I would see were if it was the latter you might have a question since it would mean the site was not Trump centrist.

Offline Mod2

The same as it was yesterday. Last week. Last month. Last year. In 2009.

geronl

Many on one side or the other are going to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown by November and will be lashing out even more irrationally against anyone who disagrees with them IMO.

Judging from TOS and other forums it is always the same side having mental breakdowns and lashing out irrationally.

For the record, those of us who no longer have a party or candidate aren't going to be feeling much stress at all. They will be joining me in feeling the blissful liberation from giving a crap.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Eric Trump will have ZERO effect on my life or career because of my opposition to his Liberal Democrat father stealing the GOP election based on tepid support from the GOP base and a series of broken promises to the mob.

If he thinks differently and would like to discuss it..I'll be in Kentucky in three weeks.

I'll tell him in person what he can do with his threat.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 08:38:44 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

geronl

Trump vs Clinton is as unreal and as pointless as the fight between RAW and SMACKDOWN.

They have the same owners, friends, supporters and donors.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Trump vs Clinton is as unreal and as pointless as the fight between RAW and SMACKDOWN.

They have the same owners, friends, supporters and donors.

Perfect analogy.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!