Author Topic: Will SpaceX Be the Most Valuable Company by 2026?  (Read 482 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Will SpaceX Be the Most Valuable Company by 2026?
« on: May 24, 2024, 04:38:21 pm »
Next Big Future by Brian Wang 5/23/2024

Elon Musk says SpaceX has no need for additional capital and will be buying back shares.

This must mean that the over 3 million Starlink customers that they have now and likely 5 million by the end of the year make SpaceX consistently profitable.

SpaceX is adding about 1500 Starlink gen 2 mini satellites for the rest of this year on top of the 6000 Starlink satellites in orbit now.

SpaceX should have the Super Heavy Starship operating and landing early next year. This will enable SpaceX to increase the number of size of Starlink satellites launched to orbit by perhaps 10-20 times next year. SpaceX has a Starlink dish factory which will increase the rate of dish deployment. SpaceX could have over 30 million Starlink customers in 2025 and perhaps over a 100 millon in 2026. SpaceX could be making $100-200 billion in revenue in 2026. This could be 80%+ profit. $80 billion in profit with over 100% growth rates could see SpaceX be the most valuable company at over $8 trillion of valuation.

$80 billion of annual profit with a 100 PE multiple is $8 trillion.
$160 billion of annual profit with a 50 PE multiple would be $8 trillion.

More: https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2024/05/will-spacex-be-the-most-valuable-company-by-2026.html

Elon Musk
@elonmusk

SpaceX has no need for additional capital and will actually be buying back shares.

We do liquidity rounds for employees and investors every ~6 months.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Will SpaceX Be the Most Valuable Company by 2026?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2024, 04:40:37 pm »
I haven't asked my son if he has sold any of his shares.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
Re: Will SpaceX Be the Most Valuable Company by 2026?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2024, 05:22:27 pm »
Mentioned that if SpaceX would was publicly, I'd massively invest.  Those who got in get in, at the ground floor, are going to get a nice, I mean nice payoff.

Good article that pretty much proves that behind the books, Musk is already probably the world's first Trillionaire.  Or at least close.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.