Author Topic: 'Squad' Democrat claims Trump DOJ would go on 'murdering spree' with death penalty  (Read 536 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump
'Squad' Democrat claims Trump DOJ would go on 'murdering spree' with death penalty
Rep Ayanna Pressley accused the Heritage Foundation's Project 2025 of providing a 'pathway' to 'wholesale policy violence' for a potential second Trump administration
By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi Fox News
Published May 23, 2024 11:18am EDT

A Democratic lawmaker is claiming that if former President Trump is re-elected, his Department of Justice would go on a "murdering spree."

Rep. Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts made the speculations about political violence at a House Oversight and Accountability Committee hearing on the Office of Personnel Management on Wednesday.

Speaking about Project 2025, a policy roadmap for a future Republican president to consolidate political power created by the Heritage Foundation, Pressley criticized its plan to gut agencies and hire loyal staff via Schedule F appointments as a "pathway" to "wholesale policy violence."

"The federal government has the largest and most diverse workforce in the country and Schedule F – an Executive Order that would replace tens of thousands of civil servants with partisan sycophants would destroy our government infrastructure —destroy it," Pressley said at the hearing.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/squad-democrat-claims-trump-doj-would-go-murdering-spree-death-penalty?intcmp=tw_fnc
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

This coming from somebody who cheered on the riots in 2020 and encouraged them to continue
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Death penalty is inefficient and expensive for the Government to implement ... appeals, delays in implementation, pardons, commutations, etc.

It's more expeditious if perps fall off balconies, trip over bullets, or choke on pretzels.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The 'Squad' DEMS are bat crap crazy lunatic liberal mental midgets.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Time to clear out Death Row.
One execution at a time.
Works for me.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Ask themselves, “did he deserve it?”

Yes?  Then so what.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline dfwgator

Thanks, but I was already voting for Trump anyway, you don't have to convince me.

Offline PeteS in CA

Wolf! Wolf!! Wolf!!! Wolf!!!! Wolf!!!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Thanks, but I was already voting for Trump anyway, you don't have to convince me.
These morons really are too stupid to see that the more they talk, the more they convince fence-straddlers to choose Republican.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline collins

there they go ahead, always siding with the poor widdle criminal. Can't give some murderer/rapist a lethal injection, yet an unborn baby, no problem with a painful abortion - they call that choice..