Author Topic: Illegal immigrant charged with killing Washington trooper has bail lowered 90% because of course  (Read 148 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal immigrant charged with killing Washington trooper has bail lowered 90% because of course

Davy Crockett
·
May 23, 2024 · NottheBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

Must be nice to be an illegal immigrant these days. Even when you kill a state trooper in the state of Washington you get your bail reduced by 90%.

What a deal, right?!?
This illegal was driving drunk and high at three in the morning back in March. He veered off the road and started driving on the shoulder, eventually striking a patrol car and killing Washington State Trooper, Christopher M. Gadd.

His bail was originally set at $1 million, but last week that number was lowered to just $100,000 by Snohomish County Superior Court Judge Richard Okrent.

Hey libs, maybe you guys wanna pool some money together, see if you can get this guy free! It's for a great cause!

https://notthebee.com/article/illegal-immigrant-who-killed-a-state-trooper-has-bail-lowered-from-1m-to-100k-by-washington-judge/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson