Author Topic: THE BRONX IS SHOWING OUT FOR TRUMP  (Read 2695 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: THE BRONX IS SHOWING OUT FOR TRUMP
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2024, 02:03:36 pm »
Bill Mitchell
@mitchellvii

Not the image Democrats were hoping to wake up to this morning.

6:33 AM · May 24, 2024

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2024, 02:16:29 pm »
Bill Mitchell
@mitchellvii

Not the image Democrats were hoping to wake up to this morning.

6:33 AM · May 24, 2024

I LOVE that picture!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2024, 02:48:59 pm »
I LOVE that picture!!!

Me, too!   :patriot:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2024, 02:51:10 pm »
Greg Price
@greg_price11

I can't think of a better contrast between the candidates for president than these two clips from the last week.

https://x.com/greg_price11/status/1794007114395922804

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2024, 02:53:31 pm »

Online rustynail

« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2024, 02:56:57 pm »
Like the Rumble in the Jungle Wily Old Joe is leaning on the ropes letting Trump wear himself out.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2024, 07:36:23 pm »
Like the Rumble in the Jungle Wily Old Joe is leaning on the ropes letting Trump wear himself out.

That comparison would hold up, but I should point out that Shortbus Joe is no Mohamed Ali.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2024, 08:48:16 pm »

Well, Joe's already on the floor and is struggling to pick himself up. Heck Joe doesn't even know where he is most of the time.

One thing that is amazing about Trump is his tremendous stamina for his age.  How long that will last concerns me.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2024, 09:19:19 pm »
While Democrats fixate on "fringe" issues: transsexuals, gays, illegals, climate change, etc., Trump focuses on 'REAL' rubber hits the road stuff. How much food do you have in your refrigerator? How much gas do you have in your car? How much money do you have?

Those are 'real' issues which affect everybody in the country. Democrats can talk about 'transsexuals and climate change' all they want to. Nobody gives a shit!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2024, 09:24:24 pm »
This was one of the best two or three rallies that Trump has conducted.  Controlled, focused, but still biting enough to fire up the crowd.

If he can maintain this demeanor for the rest of the way....  He wins.  (Disclaimer: dims don't change candidates)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2024, 09:32:39 pm »
This was one of the best two or three rallies that Trump has conducted.  Controlled, focused, but still biting enough to fire up the crowd.

If he can maintain this demeanor for the rest of the way....  He wins.  (Disclaimer: dims don't change candidates)

Agreed. This was one of his best rallies.  Only problem is with the DEMS dragging him in and out of court, the time he gets to spend on rallies is very limited.

By all indications he should win though I also agree that the DEMS will be running someone other than Joe.  Also, they're all set to steal another election if need be.

Prayers up also for the safety of Trump and his family The fact that the FBI was allowed to use deadly force while raiding Mar a Lago is deeply concerning.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DB

« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2024, 03:05:29 am »
Did not Trump play a significant part in the "great reset"?

It was Trump's administration that shut down the country to "flatten the curve".

It was Trump's administration that decide who was "essential" and who wasn't.

It was Trump's administration the set hospital and medical care policy across the country.

The constitution be damned. He alone "had the authority" to do all that he demanded.

Trump was tested, which most presidential terms are to some degree, and he failed badly.

Neither candidate is the answer.