Author Topic: General CQ Brown Is Not Working For The American People, He's Working For Someone Else  (Read 195 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
General CQ Brown Is Not Working For The American People, He's Working For Someone Else
By L Todd Wood
May 17, 2024

How dare you talk about the lives of our military members so flippantly?

Image by Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
Speaking of sending American military members to the Ukraine WWI-style meat grinder, that has killed likely over a million souls, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General CQ Brown declared recently, "We’ll get there eventually, over time."

The comments came as reports are released that Ukrainian 'President' Zelenskiy is demanding NATO members provide troops to train Ukrainian recruits.

This is a planned slippery slope to full-blown American involvement in the war.

For now, he said, an effort inside Ukraine would put “a bunch of NATO trainers at risk” and would most likely mean deciding whether to use precious air defenses to protect the trainers instead of critical Ukrainian infrastructure near the battlefield. General Brown briefed reporters on his plane en route to a NATO meeting in Brussels, reported Zero Hedge.

Let me let you in a little secret 'General', the American people don't want this war.

https://armedforces.press/general-cq-brown-is-not-working-for-the-american-people-hes-working-for-someone-else/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Had he been working for Americans, he wouldn't have been chosen Chairman of the Joint Chiefs.  When you think of the type of people who infest this administration, you need think no further than Sam Brinton, the dress wearing, bald headed airline baggage thief to get the picture. :nono:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson