Author Topic: Poll: Likely American Voters Prefer Deporting Illegal Aliens Over Amnesty  (Read 137 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Poll: Likely American Voters Prefer Deporting Illegal Aliens Over Amnesty

by JOHN BINDER 22 May 2024

Most Americans likely to vote in this year’s presidential election say they prefer deporting all illegal aliens from the United States rather than giving them amnesty, a new poll reveals.

The Rasmussen Reports survey found that a majority, 54 percent, of likely U.S. voters said they support a policy to deport all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens — including 36 percent who said they strongly support such a policy.

Working and lower-middle class Americans, those most likely to compete for jobs against illegal aliens, remain highly supportive of deportations. Nearly 60 percent of those likely voters who are not college-educated said they support deporting illegal aliens.

At the same time, those Americans most likely to hire illegal aliens for below-market wages are the most opposed to such a deportation policy. A wide majority, 63 percent, of those earning $200,000 or more a year said they do not support deporting illegal aliens.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-over-amnesty/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson