Author Topic: The Real Carbon Footprint of Electric Cars: Part 1  (Read 129 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Real Carbon Footprint of Electric Cars: Part 1
« on: May 23, 2024, 10:35:20 am »
The Real Carbon Footprint of Electric Cars: Part 1
Surface And Seafloor Mining
by James Edward Kamis, guest post  14 hours ago 

Surface and Seafloor Mining
The real carbon footprint of electric cars is far greater than we have been told, even greater than the carbon footprint of gasoline cars.

This is because the current method of calculating their carbon footprint doesn’t consider all the steps needed to build, fuel, and operate an electric car. All these steps have enormous carbon footprints.

As proof, we will review the carbon footprint of surface mining, seafloor mining, generating electricity, distributing electricity, building an electric car, installing electric charging stations, and environmental consequences.

Keep in mind that all the above will be ongoing for many years. For instance, opening new surface mines and maintaining old surface mines will continue for many years.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-real-carbon-footprint-of-electric-cars-part-1/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson