Author Topic: White House Refuses to Confirm or Deny If Joe Biden Plans to Use Performance-Enhancing Drugs in Deba  (Read 154 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
White House Refuses to Confirm or Deny If Joe Biden Plans to Use Performance-Enhancing Drugs in Debates

WENDELL HUSEBØ20 May 20241,061

The White House refused to confirm or deny Monday whether President Joe Biden intends to use performance-enhancing drugs in preparation for the presidential debates.

Former President Donald Trump believes Biden should receive a drug test before the debates.

“I don’t want him coming in like the State of the Union,” Trump told Republicans during a speech in Minnesota on Friday. “He was high as a kite. I said, ‘Is that Joe up there, that beautiful room? And by the end of the evening, he’s like” — Trump made a guttural sound — “He was exhausted, right? No, we’re going to demand a drug test.”

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/05/20/white-house-refuses-confirm-deny-if-joe-biden-plans-use-performance-enhancing-drugs-debates/
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 03:44:41 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson