Author Topic: Biden's DEA admits Mexican cartels are operating in all 50 states  (Read 255 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

AMERICAN NEWS May 20, 2024
Biden's DEA admits Mexican cartels are operating in all 50 states
The two "most powerful and ruthless" cartels, the Sinaloa and Jalisco cartels, have facilitated the "most dangerous and deadly drug crisis the United States has ever faced."

Jarryd Jaeger
Vancouver, BC
May 20, 2024

In its 2024 National Drug Threat Assessment, the Drug Enforcement Agency revealed that Mexican cartels are operating in all 50 states, and have been at the forefront of the "dangerous shift from plant-based to synthetic drugs."

The two "most powerful and ruthless" cartels, the Sinaloa and Jalisco, essentially control the flow of illicit drugs into the United States via their "worldwide organized criminal networks."

According to the agency, while states bordering Mexico are among the hardest hit, others further inland such as Colorado, North Carolina, Illinois, and New York have seen more than their fair share of cartel activity. They've even made it to Alaska and Hawaii.

Both the Sinaloa and Jalisco cartels "rely on chemical companies and pill press companies in China to supply the precursor chemicals and pill presses needed to manufacture the drugs."

https://thepostmillennial.com/bidens-dea-admits-mexican-cartels-are-operating-in-all-50-states#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden's DEA admits Mexican cartels are operating in all 50 states
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2024, 03:26:17 pm »
OK, great

First step is admitting there’s a problem

Now, what are you gonna do about it?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2024, 03:31:24 pm »
Now, what are you gonna do about it?

Not a damn thing!  Worldwide drug cartels operating in the US, to democrats and rinos, are no reason to take control of the border.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2024, 03:51:19 pm »
They are in the Taco Trucks.