Author Topic: Another illegal alien has been charged with raping a minor just months after Jen Psaki laughed off V  (Read 87 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Another illegal alien has been charged with raping a minor just months after Jen Psaki laughed off Virginians' concerns

JOSEPH MACKINNON
MAY 20, 2024

Virginia, like the rest of the Union, appears susceptible to the fallout of illegal immigration.

Former Biden press secretary Jen Psaki and fellow MSNBC talking heads Joy Reid and Rachel Maddow chuckled in March upon learning from a Super Tuesday exit poll that Virginia voters were concerned about the costly, deadly, and destabilizing influx of millions of illegal aliens into the nation.

The exit poll found that immigration was the top concern among 38% of Republican voters. When asked what should be done about the illegal aliens in the U.S., 61% of Republican respondents in Virginia said to send them packing to wherever they came from.

For the well-paid Biden boosters, this was evidently a laughing matter.

"Well, Virginia does have a border with West Virginia. Very contested area," quipped Maddow.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/months...ith-child-rape
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson