Author Topic: Alabama: Illegal Alien, Freed into U.S., Charged with Murdering 19-Year-Old Adam Luker  (Read 90 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Alabama: Illegal Alien, Freed into U.S., Charged with Murdering 19-Year-Old Adam Luker

by JOHN BINDER 20 May 2024

An illegal alien, released into the United States, is accused of murdering 19-year-old Adam Luker in a drunk driving crash in Mobile County, Alabama.

Antonio Antonio Rodas, a 29-year-old illegal alien, was arrested on May 8 and charged with murdering Luker.

According to Mobile County prosecutors, on April 28, Rodas was drunk driving at three times the legal limit and going 88 mph when he ran through a red light and crashed into Luker, who had the green light and was turning at the intersection.

More than a week after the crash, on May 6, Luker died from his injuries. A GoFundMe page has been created to help Luker’s family. Luker graduated from Mary G. Montgomery High School in May 2023.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2024...ld-adam-luker/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson