Author Topic: Conservative group partners with gas stations to highlight 'Biden's war on American energy': Here's  (Read 128 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published May 20, 2024 2:28pm EDT
Conservative group partners with gas stations to highlight 'Biden's war on American energy': Here's how
The national average gas price when President Biden took office was $2.38 per gallon. Today it is $3.59

By Chris Pandolfo FOXBusiness

FIRST ON FOX – An influential, fiscally conservative and libertarian political advocacy group will work with gas stations across the country this week to remind Americans what the price at the pump was four years ago.

On Monday, Americans for Prosperity (AFP) will host the first of a series of events that will roll back gas prices from coast to coast "to get a pre-Bidenomics break at the pump." More than 20 gas stations will participate throughout this week, temporarily reducing prices to as low as $2.38 per gallon – near the average price per gallon of gas on the day President Biden assumed office.

"Biden’s war on American energy has had disastrous results and Americans are reeling from high gas prices going into the summer," said Akash Chougule, AFP vice president of government affairs.

"From shutting down the Keystone Pipeline to banning energy leases on federal land, Joe Biden’s top-down policies have stifled our country’s energy resources and made even the things like a family road trip more expensive," Chougule said in a statement. "This week, we are spotlighting what gas prices could be with policies that unleash our country’s energy potential."

The first AFP gas rollback event kicked off Monday at 11 a.m. at the Sunoco station at 7701 Penn Avenue in Pittsburgh, and the events will continue through May 29, closing at a gas station in Oregon located at 13488 SE Hwy 212. AFP expects at least 4,000 drivers to line up at gas stations this week to fill up their tanks at a bargain price.

Sen. Cynthia Lummis, a Republican, will pump gas at one of the events in Wyoming this week, according to an AFP spokesperson.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/conservative-group-partner-gas-stations-highlight-bidens-war-american-energy-heres-how
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Highlighting Biden’s “war on energy” and high gas prices was tried in 2022 and it didn’t work

And gas prices were higher in 2022.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 01:57:06 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy