Author Topic: NYT Interviews 2 Dozen Black Philadelphia Voters, Just 8 Are Voting for Biden  (Read 120 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nick Gilbertson20 May 2024

Only eight out of nearly two dozen black Philadelphia voters interviewed by the New York Times last week plan to vote for President Joe Biden.

The outlet reports that the series of interviews, which indicate trouble for Biden’s reelection prospects in a state he only won by 81,660 votes in 2020, occurred in primarily black neighborhoods.

“Just eight voters said they were committed to voting for Mr. Biden, while many others were debating staying home, or, in a few cases, supporting former President Donald J. Trump,” the Times’ Maya King and Katie Gleuck wrote.

Moreover, voters’ gripes about Biden resembled those heard at Trump rallies and echoed by Trump’s America First policy platform. The issues cited included “immigration, the cost of living and their sense that Mr. Biden was more focused on crises abroad than on fixing problems in their neighborhoods,” per the outlet.

One voter, Latasha Humphrey, suggested to the Times that Biden is prioritizing other nations’ problems over issues in her community.

“I don’t care about what goes on overseas,” Humphrey, 36, said. “I care about where I live.”

Humphrey is weighing Trump as an option in November.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/05/20/nyt-interviews-2-dozen-black-philadelphians-8-voting-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34