Author Topic: ‘THIS IS A BOMB’: CNN Panel Admits Michael Cohen’s Shocking Admission CRUSHES Alvin Bragg  (Read 322 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Trending Politics
Chris Powell
May 20, 2024

CNN’s legal panel was rocked by Michael Cohen’s latest testimony, which could redefine former President Donald Trump’s criminal trial. On Monday, Cohen, the former lawyer and fixer for Trump, admitted to stealing funds from the Trump Organization, casting significant doubt on the integrity of the prosecution’s case.

CNN legal analyst Elie Honig remarked on the gravity of the situation, saying, “This is a bomb. This is really important. This is a bomb dropped in the middle of the prosecution’s case… This is crushing to the prosecution’s credibility because the prosecution did not ask Michael Cohen about that on direct and they haven’t made him plead guilty to larceny, which this is.”

The admission not only questioned Cohen’s reliability but also the diligence of Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg’s office in handling crucial testimonial evidence. During the discussion, even CNN host Jake Tapper emphasized the potential impact on the jury, pointing out that all it takes is “one juror to say I have reasonable doubt.” The panel agreed, noting major gaps in the prosecution’s approach, particularly their failure to preemptively address the theft in their questioning, which could have mitigated the damage.

(more)
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/this-is-a-bomb-cnn-panel-admits-michael-cohens-shocking-admission-crushes-alvin-bragg-mace/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Trump's lawyers have asked for a dismissal -- we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Trump's lawyers have asked for a dismissal -- we'll see what happens tomorrow.
Merchan cannot dismiss. Merchan is answering to some very powerful, very ruthless multi-billionaires. Merchan has sold his soul for this. More than just that, the very second this trial ends, Merchan's career ends with it. Nobody in their right mind would trust this guy to oversee parking tickets. Merchan obviously has a physical disdain for actual 'Law'.

All of the people involved in this series of 'monkey circus' trials against Trump will all be looking for a new career very soon.

But, regardless of what happens in the future, they have still accomplished their primary goal of election interference and keeping Trump from campaigning. So, in the end, all of these prosecution willing dupes will still be paid by their globalist masters.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Merchan cannot dismiss. Merchan is answering to some very powerful, very ruthless multi-billionaires. Merchan has sold his soul for this. More than just that, the very second this trial ends, Merchan's career ends with it. Nobody in their right mind would trust this guy to oversee parking tickets. Merchan obviously has a physical disdain for actual 'Law'.

All of the people involved in this series of 'monkey circus' trials against Trump will all be looking for a new career very soon.

But, regardless of what happens in the future, they have still accomplished their primary goal of election interference and keeping Trump from campaigning. So, in the end, all of these prosecution willing dupes will still be paid by their globalist masters.

Agreed -- at the very least they'll have kept him from campaigning ... who knows what they're going to throw at him next.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Agreed -- at the very least they'll have kept him from campaigning ... who knows what they're going to throw at him next.
Unfortunately, that is TRUTH. Who knows what they will come up with next?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

So ... Shifty Schiftz is involved.... who would've guessed?

It's a never ending abyss of corruption

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So ... Shifty Schiftz is involved.... who would've guessed?

It's a never ending abyss of corruption

Not to mention incestious.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien