Author Topic: Detroit's former police chief says Biden has failed the Black community  (Read 430 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

AMERICAN NEWS May 19, 2024
Detroit's former police chief says Biden has failed the Black community
“The Biden Administration has proven that it will stop at nothing to continue its failed agendas.”

Detroit's former police chief says Biden has failed the Black community

Sara Higdon
May 19, 2024

On Sunday, a former chief of the Detroit Police Department said that the Biden administration's policies are "devastating" the black community. In an op ed in the Detroit Free Press, James Craig said, "Whether it is 'Bidenomics' or the crisis at the southern border, the Biden Administration has proven that it will stop at nothing to continue its failed agendas, even if it means turning its back on the Black community."

"In discussing 'Bidenomics,'" Craig noted how inflation has led to "lower real wages" and noted that the state of Michigan dropped five places in median household income since 2019. "The Biden Administration’s inflation is hurting Black households more than white households," he added.

On top of the economy, the former police chief blamed the president's border crisis and Democrats' calls to defund the police since 2020 for the increasing violent crime rate. He noted, "This rise in crime has disproportionately affected Black Americans."

https://thepostmillennial.com/detroits-former-police-chief-says-biden-has-failed-the-black-community#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
He's wrong!  It has all been Trump's fault blacks have been failed. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Not that Biden is a major CLSTRFK, but if Blacks are honest, it's Black leadership that has failed the Black community by selling them out to the democrats.

Online LMAO

Not that Biden is a major CLSTRFK, but if Blacks are honest, it's Black leadership that has failed the Black community by selling them out to the democrats.

And the inner city black community has been in crisis before Biden
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

The so-called "Black community" has failed itself.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The so-called "Black community" has failed itself.

Sorry, but LBJ's Great Society is a HUGE contributing factor for their failed mindset.  That was the catalyst for Blacks voting DEM and keeping them voting DEM.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sorry, but LBJ's Great Society is a HUGE contributing factor for their failed mindset.  That was the catalyst for Blacks voting DEM and keeping them voting DEM.
In all reality, LBJs great society was like going to an AA meeting and offering all you can drink free beer.

The choice to sign up was on those who did, and remains with those who continue to do so.

Unfortunately, the society that has been created demands conformity to its lack of values and makes it more difficult to really improve and become free of the Government issued miasma that has fallen over so many. Whites are affected, too, as are others who opt in, and the effects are quite similar. Dependency, crime, poverty sponsored by the state.

There is always a choice, and there are plenty of folks who will give those looking to better themselves a chance. The rest is up to the individual. Do they have the inner strength to overcome their situation? Will they take the chances with being ostracized and make their own, personal progress from the projects to prosperity? 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 05:26:17 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

In all reality, LBJs great society was like going to an AA meeting and offering all you can drink free beer.

The choice to sign up was on those who did, and remains with those who continue to do so.

Unfortunately, the society that has been created demands conformity to its lack of values and makes it more difficult to really improve and become free of the Government issued miasma that has fallen over so many. Whites are affected, too, as are others who opt in, and the effects are quite similar. Dependency, crime, poverty sponsored by the state.

There is always a choice, and there are plenty of folks who will give those looking to better themselves a chance. The rest is up to the individual. Do they have the inner strength to overcome their situation? Will they take the chances with being ostracized and make their own, personal progress from the projects to prosperity?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

The White House issues 9 corrections to Biden's NAACP speech - including substituting "recession" for "pandemic."   :silly:
https://x.com/johnrobertsFox/status/1792905575451197929
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org