Author Topic: Professor says we can stop emissions with a pandemic that kills billions  (Read 146 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Professor says we can stop emissions with a pandemic that kills billions
By Jo Nova

Death cult at nine

Let’s just say, hypothetically, that someone wanted an excuse to reduce global population, or limit competing tribes and religions, there’s a scientific hat for that. Climate Change is the ultimate excuse for mass death — done in the nicest possible way and for the most honorable of reasons. But isn’t that what they all say: Jim Jones, the Branch Davidians, Heavens Gate —  death makes the world a better place?

The cult that pretends it isn’t a cult sells itself as “science”. I mean, what is the worst thing you can think of? Would that be one degree of warming, or the Black Death?

In Bill McQuire’s mind the catastrophe is not when billions of innocent people die.

One hundred years from now, what would our great grandchildren prefer: that the world was slightly cooler or they were never born at all? If you hate humans it’s a terrible dilemma…

Bill McGuire, vulcanologist, accidentally put his primal instincts in a tweet last weekend:

https://joannenova.com.au/2024/05/professor-says-we-could-stop-emissions-with-a-pandemic-that-killed-billions/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Bill McGuire, vulcanologist, accidentally put his primal instincts in a tweet last weekend:

Accidentally? :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson