Author Topic: Political analyst reveals why he thinks there may be a secret plot underway to replace Biden as Demo  (Read 343 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Political analyst reveals why he thinks there may be a secret plot underway to replace Biden as Democrats' presidential candidate

DAILYMAIL.COM
By JAMES GORDON
18 May 2024

The former Republican governor of Ohio has said he believes there could be a secret plot underway that would see the Democrats replace Biden before the election.

John Kasich said he believes poor polling data coupled with the president's weak public speaking has given the party a reason to look for alternative candidate.

Kasich, 72, made the assertions on Democrat-leaning MSNBC on Friday night.

'I'm starting to wonder that there's a real possibility that Joe Biden will not be the Democrat nominee,' Kasich began.

Former Ohio Governor John Kasich believes Democrats might replace Joe Biden ahead of November's election

Kasich cited poor polling and Biden's weak public speaking performances

'The fact that the economy is not turning, the fact that people are saying it's a terrible economy for them, the fact that they've said they don't have any confidence Joe Biden can fix it, his public appearances have not been very good, and now they've agreed to two debates, which is as out there as you can get.'

It left host Jose Diaz-Balart incredulous as he demanded to know where the governor had come up with such information.

'Governor, where is this coming from?' Diaz-Balart asked.

'I see what these numbers are like, Jose,' Kasich said. 'I mean, you had a poll, that Siena poll, that indicated last week, not only did they think he couldn't fix the economy – and they put Trump way ahead of him – but they also said they're not sure he's as competent as Trump.'

(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13434457/Political-analyst-reveals-thinks-secret-plot-underway-replace-Biden.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline collins

wait, now he's a "political analyst"? Whatever, this son of a mailman is deep state defined - probably won't happen, then else he'd shut his RINO mouth.

Offline libertybele

wait, now he's a "political analyst"? Whatever, this son of a mailman is deep state defined - probably won't happen, then else he'd shut his RINO mouth.

Kasich is irrelevant these days.

Offline roamer_1

I don't think so. Bitem is the perfect puppet candidate - Those that literally have his ear will not give it up easily.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Last I saw Kasich is working at the Columbus Ohio Golden Coral, keeping the fruit trays full.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Wow, you can't put anything past John Kasich, that's for sure!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org