Author Topic: VIDEO: South Florida TV Weatherman Plays "Climate Change" Politics  (Read 321 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
They are getting soooo desperate over Joe Biden's diminishing 2024 election chances that now weathermen are engaging in political campaigning while absurdly PRETENDING they are not campaigning. One such weatherman is Steve MacLaughlin of WTVJ's NBC6 station down here in South Florida. Watch how he jumps up on the Climate Change (Global Warming) bandwagon to lecture the audience while piously pretending he would never tell us who to vote for while obviously telling us who NOT to vote for. (Hint: NOT Trump, WINK! WINK!).

Is it too much to ask weathermen to simply report on the weather and stay OUT of politics?

https://rumble.com/embed/v4tobx5/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: VIDEO: South Florida TV Weatherman Plays "Climate Change" Politics
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2024, 03:36:08 pm »
Is it too much to ask weathermen to simply report on the weather and stay OUT of politics?

Same as when sports-news starts political campaigning and jabs. Can't you just present the scores and shut-up about your personal politics? The answer is overwhelmingly, 'NO'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: VIDEO: South Florida TV Weatherman Plays "Climate Change" Politics
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2024, 04:52:53 pm »
FL, even south FL is conservative enough to give the finger to the this NBC affiliate.  Fox, ABC, CBS weathercasts are probably welcoming this.

Local Weather?  Parameters:

1. Highs, Lows, and % chance of rain for the next 7 days.
2.  Alert and keep public posted during severe weather events
3. Stick climate change commentary up your ass.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.