Author Topic: ‘NO Climate Crisis’ Says Coalition of 1,600 Actual Scientists  (Read 337 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘NO Climate Crisis’ Says Coalition of 1,600 Actual Scientists
The United Nations’ Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change is ‘one of the worst sources of dangerous misinformation’

By Katy Grimes, May 13, 2024 2:55 am

“There is ‘NO Climate Crisis’ says a coalition of 1,600 actual scientists” in a recent letter to the California Air Resources Board. In fact, the scientists find that “California is in no danger of unusual drought: The annual precipitation in California has fluctuated greatly over the last 150 years, with only a slight decrease.”

California also has record low levels of air pollution that are below the threshold of human health effects, James E. Enstrom, PhD, MPH has told us repeatedly for years. He’s also one of the 1,600 scientists signed onto the letter to CARB.

The scientists also insisted that carbon dioxide is beneficial to Earth.

The CO2 Coalition’s letter is particularly timely with Gov. Gavin Newsom taking his climate change road show to the Vatican later this week where he was invited to speak by Pope Francis at a Summit of mayors and governors. The Summit, which will be held from May 15th to May 17th, will cover “the impact of rising temperatures” in local communities, and “climate resilience.”

https://californiaglobe.com/articles/no-climate-crisis-says-coalition-of-1600-actual-scientists/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: ‘NO Climate Crisis’ Says Coalition of 1,600 Actual Scientists
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2024, 12:35:50 pm »
Sounds like a pretty strong consensus to me.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2024, 02:19:22 pm »
Sounds like a pretty strong consensus to me.

But they're scientists, not Climate Scientists™.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2024, 03:23:13 pm »
But they're scientists, not Climate Scientists™.

You get the $cience you pay for.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2024, 03:45:05 pm »
I've been a pseudo-met for close to 50 years, and I always refer to one example of who was among the best of all at climatology......

Dr. William Gray of Colorada State was renown for his devekopment of tools for tropical weather predicition at the macro level.  He also probably knew more of how the atmosphere, weather patterns, and how other earth science impacted weather on earth than anyone else. 

His periodic forecasts were the benchmark of what was expected each hurricane season.  But, when he shunned the climate scam, the MSM and complicit scammers shunned him back into oblivion.

p.s.

Just saw that Dr. Gray died a month ago, today.  The fact that someone that famous died almost anonymously, speaks volumes.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2024, 03:49:15 pm »
I've been a pseudo-met for close to 50 years, and I always refer to one example of who was among the best of all at climatology......

Dr. William Gray of Colorada State was renown for his devekopment of tools for tropical weather predicition at the macro level.  He also probably knew more of how the atmosphere, weather patterns, and how other earth science impacted weather on earth than anyone else. 

His periodic forecasts were the benchmark of what was expected each hurricane season.  But, when he shunned the climate scam, the MSM and complicit scammers shunned him back into oblivion.

p.s.

Just saw that Dr. Gray died a month ago, today.  The fact that someone that famous died almost anonymously, speaks volumes.

Thanks for the update. I didn't know Gray he had passed nor did I realize that he had scoffed at climate change.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2024, 04:05:18 pm »
You get the $cience you pay for.

:yowsa: Exactly! Same with for public consumption polls.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2024, 04:09:45 pm »
Thanks for the update. I didn't know Gray he had passed nor did I realize that he had scoffed at climate change.

Oops, my bad...  Dr. Gray died in '18.  Need to clean my glasses.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.