Author Topic: 'West Point' for Democratic operatives hired director who called terrorism the 'dream of politics'  (Read 246 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'West Point' for Democratic operatives hired director who called terrorism the 'dream of politics'
Story by Hannah Grossman • 1h •

The Democratic National Convention will be the loudest, scariest yet: Hanson
FIRST ON FOX – The "West Point for Democratic operatives," which credits itself for aiding President Biden's victory, hired a digital director, who previously shared that "terrorism is the dream of politics."

Johannah King-Slutzky landed the digital director gig at the Democratic-aligned The Arena during the Fall in 2019, a few years after she had made a post discussing "terrorism" on her personal blog.

"Terrorism is the dream of politics — ultimate togetherness, ultimate realness — in a way that neuters criticism," the post on JKS's personal blog said prior to her hire. "The point is this: Terrorism (and American anti-terrorism) are compelling because they assert themselves as real (unlike iconoclastic art). And that realism is compelling (1) because it halts criticism, and (2) my point- it fulfills the dream of the political."
King-Slutzky describes herself as a "full-service digital comms expert for progressive and leftist causes" on her LinkedIn. She recently made headlines for her leadership at the anti-Israel encampment at Columbia University, telling members of the media that protesters who took over a building were at risk of dying or becoming severely ill if authorities did not allow "humanitarian aid" to flow. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/west-point-for-democratic-operatives-hired-director-who-called-terrorism-the-dream-of-politics/ar-BB1munAA?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a80b3424b644460ca99f34a323fffb61&ei=70
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Johannah King-Slutzky landed the digital director gig at the Democratic-aligned The Arena..."

(sigh...)

If I were Ms. King-Slutzky, I think I'd change my name...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So, a Dem Slutzky advocates violence to advance a political agenda?

////00000////

It's unlike Dems to be hypocrites.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright