Author Topic: Mexico flying Venezuelan migrants out of Juarez  (Read 140 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mexico flying Venezuelan migrants out of Juarez
« on: May 16, 2024, 10:24:47 am »
Mexico flying Venezuelan migrants out of Juarez
Story by Julian Resendiz • 10h •

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – The Mexican government on Wednesday flew dozens of Venezuelans from Juarez to a detention facility in southern Mexico.

A Border Report camera crew captured the migrants in plastic cuffs waiting outside the National Migration Institute offices at the Ysleta-Zaragoza International Bridge to board a bus that would take them to Juarez International Airport.

From a distance, some could be heard pleading to be taken to the Venezuelan embassy in Mexico City instead of a detention center in Chiapas, on the border with Guatemala. A man in a yellow shirt appeared to be crying.

Officials said some of the migrants had been expelled from the United States recently while others were picked up in Juarez.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/mexico-flying-venezuelan-migrants-out-of-juarez/ar-BB1msLlP?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a80b3424b644460ca99f34a323fffb61&ei=65
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson