Author Topic: Slovakian prime minister shot in 'brutal' attack while meeting supporters-breaking  (Read 1510 times)

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
:

So the guy is Slovak, not Ukrainian, and his motivation was Slovak domestic politics, not Russia vs. Ukraine.

Good to hear.  Sure don't need a repeat of World War 1.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Fico doesn't like Ukraine's Zelenskyy, so the media call him "Pro Putin."  I think that might be a bit of a leap.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Fico doesn't like Ukraine's Zelenskyy, so the media call him "Pro Putin."  I think that might be a bit of a leap.

Briefers do the same here, when any of us speak ill of Zellinskyyyyyyyyyyyy
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Briefers do the same here, when any of us speak ill of Zellinskyyyyyyyyyyyy

That is why I am so familiar with the tactic.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

So the guy is Slovak, not Ukrainian, and his motivation was Slovak domestic politics, not Russia vs. Ukraine.
I don't believe anyone thought he was Ukrainian. He was one of Fico's constituents who disagreed with at least one of his policies - whether it was his position on Ukraine or something else.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

See post #22 of this thread. While orcish claim is about the shooter's wife, it implies he is also. And as I also pointed out, the shooter was POed about domestic Slovak government doings, not matters Ukrainian.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

I expressly noted that the allegations of post #22 were unconfirmed. There's a lot of speculation, and none of us knows exactly what motivated the attack.

Online mountaineer

Twitter/X thread:

Outpost of Sanity
@sanityoutpost
The Fico assasination attempt just got way darker.
Slovak Interior Minister Matus Estok made a shocking announcement today: the terrorist may not have worked alone.
Was a team of people behind the assassination of the Slovak PM?

"There is also a version that the perpetrator was in a group of people who supported each other" said Slovak Interior Minister after a briefing with the head of the Slovak secret service SIS. Juraj Cintula may have just been part of an organized group.

But there's more...

Outpost of Sanity
@sanityoutpost
·
May 19
The Fico assasination attempt just got way darker

Slovak Interior Minister Matus Estok made a shocking announcement today: the terrorist may not have worked alone.
Was a team of people behind the assassination of the Slovak PM?

🧵1/x
Outpost of Sanity
@sanityoutpost
·
May 19
"There is also a version that the perpetrator was in a group of people who supported each other" said Slovak Interior Minister after a briefing with the head of the Slovak secret service SIS.

Juraj Cintula may have just been part of an organized group.

But there's more... The head of the Slovak secret service also announced the arrest of a suspect who he said was planning a similar attack in Slovakia to the Prague shooting in december 2023. Back then, a terrorist killed 14 people and injured 25.

And there is a Slovak connection...

Entire thread at https://x.com/sanityoutpost/status/1792270088256520320

Online mountaineer

UPDATE

Slovak prime minister who was shot in an assassination attempt is released from the hospital
Updated: 8:15 AM EDT May 31, 2024
Associated Press
BRATISLAVA, Slovakia —

Slovakia’s populist prime minister, Robert Fico, has been released from a hospital where he was treated after an assassination attempt.

Miriam Lapunikova, the director of the hospital in the central city of Banska Bystrica, said on Friday that Fico was transported to his home, where he continues to recover from the attack.

Fico lives in the capital, Bratislava.  ...

Fico has been recovering from multiple wounds after being shot in the abdomen as he greeted supporters on May 15 in the town of Handlova, about 85 miles northeast of the capital, Bratislava. ...
More

Offline rustynail

Thanks for the update.