Author Topic: Hunter Biden team tells Delaware court they're 'not ready' for gun trial date  (Read 329 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden team tells Delaware court they're 'not ready' for gun trial date
Judge Maryellen Noreika appeared adamant a trial should begin June 3
By Charles Creitz , David Spunt Fox News
Published May 14, 2024 2:52pm EDT

Hunter Biden's legal team appeared to seek a delay for his impending June 3 trial date in Delaware, which was set by a federal judge two months ago.

The first son was not in attendance Tuesday at the federal courthouse in Delaware's largest city, Wilmington, but attorney Abbe Lowell as well as Special Counsel David Weiss were. Weiss sat in court taking notes during the proceedings.

Special counsel attorney Derek Hines told the court the Biden matter is a "simple case," and that he was prepared to go forward with U.S. District Judge Maryellen Noreika's June 3 trial date.

But Tuesday afternoon, Noreika rejected Hunter Biden’s request to delay the trial. His case will go to trial next month, according to the Associated Press.

Hines predicted the trial would take less than a week.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-delaware-court-theyre-not-ready-june-gun-charges-trial-date
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So what's the plan, delay, delay, delay, until after the election hoping the democrats can pull off the steal and the Big Guy can give him a presidential pardon without any pre election anger?

Offline mountaineer

I suspect they'd prefer the trial be put off until after the election. Hunter is our daily reminder of Joe Biden's corruption.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I hope 2025 is a year that this piece of human excrement rots in jail.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.