Author Topic: WATCH: Boatload of Illegals Storm San Diego Beach  (Read 124 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: Boatload of Illegals Storm San Diego Beach
« on: May 15, 2024, 01:40:43 pm »

May 13, 2024
1 min

A group of illegal aliens ran into San Diego after a boat carrying them landed at a busy beach in Southern California over the weekend, according to reports.

The incident unfolded on Saturday afternoon at Ocean Beach, also known as “Dog Beach.”

Local activist and frequent InfoWars guest Matt Baker shared video of the maritime incursion on social media.

“ILLEGAL ALIENS LAND On ‘Dog Beach’ OCEAN BEACH SAN DIEGO. 1 HOUR AGO,” Baker wrote. “[L]ocals laughing? Lifeguard in Hot pursuit.”

In the video, around eight people can be seen frantically jumping into shallow waters from a speed boat that had apparently barreled ashore just moments prior.

https://borderhawk.blog/watch-boatload-of-illegals-storm-san-diego-beach/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: WATCH: Boatload of Illegals Storm San Diego Beach
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2024, 01:43:55 pm »
How fortunate these poor, destitute, moneyless "newcomers" were able to scrape enough money together to buy an expensive speedboat and leave it behind. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson