Author Topic: WH blames pandemic, Russia war on Biden's dismal swing state poll numbers  (Read 185 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WH blames pandemic, Russia war on Biden's dismal swing state poll numbers
'Why is it that nothing you're doing to address their concerns is working?' Fox News' Peter Doocy asked
By Michael Dorgan Fox News
Published May 14, 2024 5:17pm EDT

The White House is blaming the pandemic and Russia’s war with Ukraine as just some of the reasons as to why President Biden’s poll numbers are lagging in key swing states as he closes out the final year of his current term in office.

White House press secretary Karen Jean-Pierre came up with the excuses at Tuesday’s White House press briefing when Fox News White House Correspondent Peter Doocy quizzed her about Biden’s alarming numbers.

A recent New York Times/Siena College/Philadelphia Inquirer poll found former President Trump ahead of Biden in Georgia, Nevada and Arizona. The poll also found Trump ahead by three points in Pennsylvania and by one point in Wisconsin, among likely voters. Biden leads Trump by one point in Michigan, according to the Times.

The results of the poll were described as "an absolute disaster" by CNN senior data reporter Harry Enten. Biden narrowly won all six critical states in 2020. Should Trump win them in 2024 and hold other states he'd won from that year, he would take back the White House.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/wh-blames-pandemic-russia-war-bidens-dismal-swing-state-poll-numbers
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I guess it's all Trump's fault doesn't fly anymore?
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Have they considered that the polls numbers are bad because Biden's policies increase The Suck for the unwashed deplorable masses?

#DeplorableVotesMatter

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

Have they considered that the polls numbers are bad because Biden's policies increase The Suck for the unwashed deplorable masses?

No

And how many years has it been since the pandemic?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy