Author Topic: Jonathan Turley Reveals Michael Cohen May Have Perjured Himself AGAIN  (Read 114 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Trending Politics
By Chris Powell
May 14, 2024

Former lawyer to President Donald Trump, Michael Cohen, returned to the witness stand for a second consecutive day, faced with probing questions from prosecutors. Yet, amid the legal fireworks, one remark during Tuesday’s proceedings stood out starkly, suggesting possible perjury.

Jonathan Turley, the seasoned analyst closely monitoring the trial, relayed his skepticism to ‘America’s Newsroom’ co-host Dana Perino over his testimony, specifically Cohen’s rationale behind secretly recording Trump. Cohen claimed the recordings were intended to ensure that David Pecker, former publisher of the National Enquirer, remained honest and fulfilled his financial obligations. The explanation, however, seemed implausible to Turley and many others following the case.

“I thought that Michael Cohen may have committed perjury again. I mean, in my view, one of his answers just made no sense at all,” Turley said. “It just made no sense at all. He said that he taped his client, former President Trump, in order to keep David Pecker, the former publisher of the National Enquirer, honest and to make sure he paid.”

“The whole scenario of taping his client struck many as a breach of professional ethics, and it’s hard to see how it was done in the interest of keeping someone else honest,” Turley explained, questioning Cohen’s integrity and legal acumen.

(more)
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/jonathan-turley-reveals-michael-cohen-may-have-perjured-himself-again-didnt-make-any-sense-mace/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.