Author Topic: Has America Finally Had It With Joe Biden?  (Read 369 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Has America Finally Had It With Joe Biden?
« on: May 14, 2024, 02:57:16 pm »
Citizen Free Press reposted
Victor Davis Hanson
@VDHanson
Has America Finally Had It With Joe Biden?

Joe Biden’s personal approval rating is at historic lows; almost all his policies do not poll fifty percent. He is behind Trump in almost all the swing states. And now he lies serially even to sympathetic interviewers. In short, finally Biden has been exposed for what he always was and represented.

Senator and Vice President Joe Biden was always sort of a buffoon. He is by nature a grandstander who handsomely profited from his office while posing as good ole Joe from Scranton.

He is a blowhard meddler, one who proverbially has been “wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades (Robert Gates),” from dissenting on the Bin Laden raid to his trisection of Iraq scheme.

He is a fabulist who believes that the more animated he misleads and slurs (“semi-fascists” “fat”, “lying dog-faced pony soldier”, “chumps”, “dregs of society”, etc), the more likely he is to get away with it. He is a confessed plagiarist. And he has also invented much of his biography, from would be star, college-scholarship athlete and brilliant law student to semi-truck driver and jailed civil rights activist. His uncle, we are instructed, was eaten by cannibals. Joe assures us that he was the first in his family to go to college.

https://twitter.com/VDHanson/status/1790156802296090684

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Has America Finally Had It With Joe Biden?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2024, 02:58:49 pm »
I'm just amazed that Democrats get any support whatsover and yet they continue to win elections and do well in polling. I think there's a segment of the population who say "i am a democrat" and they vote Democrat.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2024, 03:03:45 pm »
If this is still the case by mid June, I expect the dims to pull the bait and switch by Convention Time.

When you invoke scorched earth, you get the repercussions in at least the same volume.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2024, 04:16:15 pm »
I don't think the Rats care. They think they can manufacture all the votes they need.
The Republic is lost.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2024, 04:51:42 pm »
I'm just amazed that Democrats get any support whatsover and yet they continue to win elections and do well in polling. I think there's a segment of the population who say "i am a democrat" and they vote Democrat.

The term "yellow dog" derives from the saying, "I'd vote for a yellow dog if he ran on the Democratic ticket." In the 1928 presidential election campaign, yellow dog Democrats were Alabamans who remained loyal to the party even though they did not like the Democratic candidate, Al Smith. Because the expression came generally to be used to describe loyal Southern Democrats, it also frequently had a somewhat moderate to conservative connotation, as if referring to "old school" Democrats.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2024, 05:38:47 pm »
The Dems win elections because the MAGA alternative is worse, like Yosemite MTG.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2024, 10:01:32 pm »
Weird wrote:
"I'm just amazed that Democrats get any support whatsover and yet they continue to win elections and do well in polling"

And Vulcan added later on:
"I don't think the Rats care. They think they can manufacture all the votes they need"

It's called The Party's "underground and above-ground election apparatus", and I've been posting about it in this forum for years now.

Some of the apparatus is hidden (like the ballot-manufacturing and delivery processes).
Some of it is "hiding in plain sight" (such as mail-in voting and ranked choice voting).

But it's all focused on a specific goal:
To control election outcomes.

Regardless of "popularity" or "polling".

Better get used to it.
It's here to stay.
Unless the apparatus is dismantled.
And that probably won't be "peacefully"...

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2024, 10:07:42 pm »

I think you're right. My wife knows someone who just votes Democrat because she's like "I'm a democrat". Basically superficially follows politics. Might be one reason party registration is important.

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2024, 10:53:55 pm »
I don't think the Rats care. They think know they can manufacture all the votes they need.

There -- I fixed it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.