Author Topic: EVs Will Add Strain To An Overloaded Power Grid And A Driver’s Commute  (Read 64 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EVs Will Add Strain To An Overloaded Power Grid And A Driver’s Commute
by Rep. Doug Lamborn  1 hour ago in Electric Vehicles, News and Opinion Reading Time: 3 mins read

Earlier this year, the media were abuzz with reports of electric vehicles failing to maintain their battery charge during Chicago’s severe cold snap. This demonstrated the practical challenges of using electric vehicles in cold climates. [emphasis, links added]

Despite this, the Biden administration pushed its disastrous Final Rule: Multi-Pollutant Emissions Standards for Model Years 2027 and Later Light-Duty and Medium-Duty Vehicles.

This rule is focused on the vehicles everyday Americans rely on and aims to remove all gasoline-powered vehicles from new-car sales by the early 2030s.

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has set forth vehicle emissions standards that are, quite frankly, unrealistic. The rule requires automakers to sell an unattainable number of battery vehicles.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/evs-will-add-strain-to-an-overloaded-power-grid-and-a-drivers-commute/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson